Bros... Bros, it's actually good

Bros... Bros, it's actually good.

how can people stand to look at that person's trainwreck of a face and not retch constantly?

I don't care. Felicia Day is the epitome of normie "gamer" culture, and Patton Oswalt is a murderer.

It's on par with the old show.

It stinks.

i keep seeing this shit everywhere. what the fuck is it about anyway?
is it like a science show?

Bros...Bros I'm actually a Netflix shill and this show sucks ass

1st episode is trash.
Cry Wilderness was fucking great, though.

There should've been new robots desu

>Fatton Oswalt
>good

pick one

Gore movies are a thing for a reason, user.

neo Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

I honestly can't see kids/teens/young 20-somethings getting into this.

It's an excuse to watch bad old movies and make jokes surrounding it, with a very thin "story" on why they're watching the movies (but not really). I just can't see it working well with people who grew up on binge-watching shit on Netflix and such, because this type of show works better when watching a single episode at a time every once in awhile.

Show feels more like its for people who grew up on it.

What's the problem, they're not one doing t he jokes anyway and you can skip their segments if you want to

Nice broccoli cut you old fat faggot

I pick a coffin just in case.

Since they're on screen for less than 5 minutes per episode I really just don't give a shit.

That said, Day's acting in this is literally high school improv troupe tier.

I mean I'm not expecting Olivier here but shit, it's like they went outside and picked someone at random for the role.

is it anything like rlm's best of the worst?

>shitty jokes from mrs camel and deadwife

I doubt it.

I was sold on the second episode. Top notch jokes

The first half of the 1st episode wasn't too good.

But if you're on the fence, it gets better.

Just google it man. Basically, 3 people watch corny old movies and make jokes at it.

If you don't like the new version, just watch the old

I've only watched the first two but so far it's much better than I expected.

You can complain about Day and Oswalt but they're not even in the show really and the bookend segments were always the worst part of the old show anyway--that's when you'd get up to pee, grab another beer, etc. I don't even know why they are really besides they were on some bad tv shows, don't get the vitriol.

The header for it on Netflix makes me so angry I have no words

So what's up with the bumpers? It's like they're commercial lead ins but it's on Netflix (and even references that they're on netflix) so there's no commercials.

They just cut to Patron Oswalt saying something about the movie for a few seconds and then cut back. I don't get it.

Felicia Day cowrote some of the episodes.

>memery reddit theater memethousand

yes, but they make fun of the movie while the movie is being played, not in a round table discussion.

And they don't really joke too much about the plot and shit, just makes jokes about shit going on on the screen when it happens.

nope

>Basically, 3 people watch corny old movies and make jokes at it.
Sounds as cheap and stupid as teens react videos

Best of the Worst is a lot more of a pure "watch and make fun o fit", while MST3K is more of a "stage show" surrounding the bad film to make fun of it. More scripted, but still based around the idea of making fun of the movie.

I wouldn't say that liking one would make you like the other.

>comedian
>contributes jokes to comedy show
i don't see the problem here
as the consensus is the jokes are funny

Ep 3 is pretty great too.

Were the original shows this long? This season is like 90 minutes and episode.

>decide to give the new shit a go
>wil wheaton in the first 30 seconds
>close the window

I refuse to watch anymore. Fuck you, Joel.

It's like RLM for old people.

>“I personally tried to shove as many gaming jokes as possible in the episodes,” Day said. “We’ll see if those made it in.”

Watch the 2nd or 3rd episode, since the 1st one is sort of weak.

The strength of each episode is also determined by the absurdity of the movie they watch, so...

Episode 3 is pretty fucking great. New Servo is no Kevin Murphy, but I'm used to him now.

doesn't sound so interesting. might try it.

I love how the more you look at Patton in this picture, the sadder he looks.

How much longer does this 40 year old woman think she can ride the gamer gurrrrrrl train?

>there are people here that don't know about MST3K

Educate or kill yourself.

Give it a try

They are the only ones who could actually think the new one isnt fucking trash.

It runs out of steam almost immediately

>The strength of each episode is also determined by the absurdity of the movie they watch, so..
That has almost always been the case, really

Its hard, trying to keep down the feelings of guilt and remorse after you get away with murder of someone you once loved

As long as the old men she fucks give her money and favors.

This. I cannot believe there are people who liked the original series who are really liking this utter garbage.

True, but worth pointing out to some neo Sup Forums kids, who might think the show is boring (even the original episodes).

Nice meme.

I remember his old standup, bitching about people being in stable and healthy relationships and them having kids. And now lol his wife died of a drug OD. S A D !

What old episode should I watch to see if I will like MST3K lads?

He killed his wife so he can be with his daughter alone for sexual reasons.

Manos

>Sounds as cheap and stupid as teens react videos

you're trying to be outrageous. you know that's not not possible

Or killed his wife so he could have her dead body for sexual reasons.

Hey man, Patton doesn't look that bad.

Have no idea why they went with Reptilius as the first ep, it's really dry. Cry Wilderness is a lot better, feels like the old show. I'm still getting to watching the rest.

Overall I like it but I agree with several in the thread, like said the established robots having new voices is just shit, especially when they had Hodgson on board who could design new ones. Crow is a very passable old Crow but the new Servo and Jonah sound far too similar, I'm still not at the point of telling them apart. Oswalt and Day are just useless but you see them maybe three minutes an episode, they don't matter. As said it feels like a show stuck in time with the bumpers and filler segments, hell it being on Netlix would've been a perfect way to transition into just having the movie play through in one go.

Solid 3/5 so far, better than expected. Would never suggest anyone whose not seen the old show watch it though.

S P A C E

M U T I N Y

Watch the MST3K Movie. I thought that was purdy gud.

>Overweight?
>Ugly?
>Career going in the shitter?
>Is your plan to become a SJW leader just not working out?

>Try new and improved Wife Murder™!

It honestly is pretty low to make jokes about someone's dead wife, user. It isn't particularly funny, unless you are autistic.

Invasion of the Neptune Men

>Saying this on 4chingity chong

>REEEE HE FAT AND AN SJW REEEEEEEE
>HIS CAREER IS IN THE "SHITTER"

It's not good. It's actually more disappointing than I ever anticipated.

>hard to tell voices apart in the theater
>puppets in theater barely move, making voice distinction even harder
>for some reason Servo flies around now
>for some Gypsy shows up in a very weird way and riffs on the movies (her new voice is the worst)
>jokes are banal
>jokes come in rapid fire session. It feels like the actors are just reading lines from a page and never even watched the movie
>actors reading the jokes waaaaay too fast
>original MST3k crew watched the movie together, wrote the script together, and acted it out together
>nu-MST3k has the writers watch the movie separately, write jokes separately, someone compiles it all into one script, the puppeteers in the theater don't do voices, the voice actors are recorded in a studio and dubbed in later

What a fucking mess. I can't believe they fucked this up so bad.

Sure, if it were a tragic death
Too bad she was a huge drug addict, and the way Patton has gone about the whole ordeal makes him look mighty suspicious

Been here nearly 8 years, yeah. You can have some sort of standards on here kiddo.

>It's another "WOW, this guy can barely drum. Let's put it in for half an episode" show

It really isn't funny, true. This piece of shit got away with murder and is gleefully living his life. His wife will never get justice.

I don't like sand either... or pointy elbows

>SJW Oswalt
No

so it's basically an RLM rip off?

Reviews on Leaf Netflix are brutal. Lot of people hate it

>Patton "I KILLED MY WIFE AND IT'S DRUMPF'S FAULT" Oswalt
>Felicia "I got popular because I'm hot but I actually look like I'm 70" Day
Who the fuck would watch nu-MST

30 seconds and then never seen again

You have to be a special kind of autistic

>she was a drug addict
But that's also a meme you dumb faggots latched onto.
>he was suspicious
He seems broken and spasticly lost constantly. That tends to happen when people you love die.

Some of you go off on him far too much, for literally doing nothing.

No, the original show came out in 1988.

If anything RLM's vibe is like MST3K.

The jokes made about the movie happen when the movie is playing.

>so it's basically an RLM rip off?

Under 11, plz go

Boggy Creek II

That's all I needed to see.

>Chastising anonymous posters on Sup Forums for saying mean things

Seems like a really good use of your time

Seeing enemies everywhere is a sign of paranoia, user.

And anytime those jokes pop up they're cringy and forced as fuck

>characters argue screen
>Jonah: "LET'S SETTLE THIS IN A SUPER SMASH BROTHERS TOURNAMENT!"

>anytime someone looks through some goggles or a periscope or peephole
>OCULUS RIFT JOKE

Seriously, they make multiple occulus riff jokes across the shows.

>that scene where the city is evacuating

>Servo: Run! Work! Run faster! Work harder! Abandon healthy diets! Drink a lot! Never speak to your children! DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAR!

They are absolutely ruthless to the Japanese in this one, it's great.

It actually is pretty good. People here won't admit it because they hated it before it was even released though.

>AND IT'S DRUMPF'S FAULT
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Her body wasn't even cold yet and he was back on twitter talking about trump. That is some sick shit.

What is that contraption??? Is that instant coffee?

Can you imagine the power of the orgasm that ripped through his body as he watched the life drain out of her eyes?

>Patton Oswalt is a murderer.
...Did he murder his wife?

It's hot sand.

>Basically, 3 people watch corny old movies and make jokes at it.
Sounds fucking shit.

>I am so autistic, I don't know what grief looks like in some people

>coffee with sand

>nu-MST3k has the writers watch the movie separately, write jokes separately, someone compiles it all into one script, the puppeteers in the theater don't do voices, the voice actors are recorded in a studio and dubbed in later

Any source on this? Doubt doubt it, just curious.

Dude he killed his wife, it's not a joke.

>shut ins on an internet Taiwanese furniture restoration board who complain that all women are working to destroy them don't understand how someone would cope with the sudden death of his wife

COLOR ME SHOCKED

>Patton Oswald

kek, no thanks.

Also it's kinda funny how yet another remake is loaded with SJWs like this faggot.

>But that's also a meme

Are you being serious right now?
Of all the things being a meme, her drug addiction is not one of them
Did you see the drugs at the scene and in her system?
Aside from her NSAIDs, antibiotics, and her antidepressants
>unprescribed xanax
>TFMPP (legal ecstasy alternative)
>cocaine
>hydrocodone
>oxycodone
>had fentanyl, amphetamines, and alprazolam in her blood

Good job

Turkish coffee

Why is he pouring sand into a drinking cup?

>don't understand how someone would cope with the sudden murder of his wife
FTFY