Daily Reminder From Turkey

This country is about to be torn apart and, when it happens, Europe will be flooded by millions of refugees this time (don't worry, I'll stay and fight against Islamist fuckers). So, if you want to live safely in Europe, support a stabilized and civilized Turkish government, not the corrupt one like current one, and stop arming Kurds, they are not so brave and inspirational freedom fighters as you think they are. They have been killing our doctors, teachers, namely educated people, for decades.

I've never been that serious in this board and I am now. If Turkey collapses (which is very likely unfortunately), Europe will follow. If you keep supporting Kurdish terrorists (and actually giving a damn about the whole Middle East altogether), they will hasten the collapse of Turkey. This country is going downward like crazy and it may collapse until 2020, I'm not kidding. So, come to your senses and don't judge the whole country by some Islamist pricks in the power.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WZc0vhw2yo0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Georgian_wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Didgori
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kurds or not your country is draining into Islam more and more every day. Wish I could say differently about America, we still have shit like creationism taught but at least we've stopped the decline for now. Oh well

its too late to save anything now, ragnarok is upon us
lets just watch as the carnage ensues :^)

>Turkey collapses (which is very likely
good
>Europe will follow
good

KARA BOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Europeans are stupid and Turks suck
I already knew this but thanks I guess you fucking roach

>a 70 million muslim country collapses next to you

>floods of tenths if not hundred of thousand muslims trying to cross the border

Jesus fucking Christ how horrifying. If this indeed happens I am getting some weapons and quit my job in order to protect the border. This is going to end bad for all involved.

Turks were one that destabilized anatolia desu. After portation of Turkey everyone will get along

business idea: partition Turkey into a west turkey, a kurdistan and a islamist rump state in anatolia

youtu.be/WZc0vhw2yo0

Or Europe can, like, close borders?

Meh all turks will flood Germany again so i'm not worried.
>and stop arming Kurds
Stupid request it's not like anyone here personally does that, and it never even comes up in politic discussion so those who do it do it without consulting voters.

This is good and all, but when is the part where we slaughter all the wh*tes?

soon brother

this is for the best, turkey should be destroyed and retaken by the west, the rapefugees will be relocated in some other mudslime sewer. i cringe everytime i see that flag, pic related will be raised in the ashes of t*rkey

That is the main idea, yet nationalists completely oppose that because they don't even know what they want:

>WE DON'T WANT KURDS IN TURKEY
>WE DON'T WANT THEM TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY EITHER

Except T*rks will still be there but without the stabilizing effect of the Turkish state. Why couldn't you have contributed more at Manzikert, megobari?

this but unironically

how is turkey going to collapse
erdogans support is unquestioned and hes removing any possibilities for opposition

let's make an Alliance
with France together we will be able to lock the seas, kick out americans and stabilize region

Think Syrians but with 80 million and black skin

>Censoring Turk

Probably a proxyfag

He's an old man now and there is nobody alpha enough to take his position so, it will be total and unsolvable chaos when he's gone. Relatively like post-Hitler period in Germany, only much, much worse

your country voted yes

>and there is nobody alpha enough to take his position

>9999

Neat

Anyway, you're right. Half of the country wants to suck Erdoğan's cock and the other half (including me) wants to see him dead. Even NATO or US Air Force will be enough to solve this.

Prophecy of based monk paisus shall become true I see

hes not that old, he can rule for 10 more years and some heir can pop up till then

I wish, but it win't happen

it's all part of the Greek's plans

>it's a self-hating turk LARPs as a wh*Te and dreams of owning a doner stand in Hamburg thread again

when's turdogan going to kill all wh*Te LARPing turks? bet they LARP so hard they use dry toilet paper on their shitty assholes instead of a bidet.

if we allow to americans to make our future instead of us

>on one hand, I want Turks to suffer
>On the other, I know where they'll go to get away from their suffering
Truly a pickle

Just kick the Kurds back to fucking Persia already.

why dont you go back there then

not black bULL enough to enter SADLY.

Greece will retake Byzantium, yes? Anatolia will become another Libya, I guess

He's Iraqi. Don't even know what an Iraqi diaspora is doing on Sup Forums anyways.

>t*rkey collapses and spread out
>insect spray prices skyrocket worldwide

>more and more every day
Whoever says this proves they know nothing about Turkish history. Turkey was always Islamic, and has resisted Ataturk's complete secular image for the country since day one. Multiple military coups and decades of literally shitty govts that invested nothing into the country haven't helped either, all which makes Erdogan's seem benign in comparison. If you think Turkey is 'draining into Islam', by all means travel to places like Antalya. Much of the population enjoy the degenerate, hedonistic lifestyle of the West.

our BLACK brothers are welcome here

>1st worder flag
>shilling for islam

You seem to have a reading dysfunction

I'm okay with the Dark Red part seceding and becoming part of the EU.

>australia
>first world

euro education

mad bULL rape-child.

mashALLAH

I guess that the creation of a combined EU army was not such a bad idea after all.

The fuck do you want us to do?

Whenever the EU or a specific European country tries to do or say anything about the current situation in Turkey, Erdomeme and all his mouthbreathing supports chimp out hard

>don't judge the whole country by some Islamist pricks in the power.
I judge your cuntry by the turks over here, seeing them, there is no hope for you.

Cuz of this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Georgian_wars
Byzantine weakened both Georgians and Bulgarians, annexed Armenia. Why would anyone contribute in favour of warmongers? Byzantine emperors were incapable to unite their orthodox brothern so they deserved whatever they got

Anyways we revenged Turks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Didgori

Aren't young generations fully Germanized now? I see only the Turks in Germany or Austria are annoyances, while the rest are okay.

>Aren't young generations fully Germanized now?
Hell no

More like the opposite, Turkish culture is "turkifying" German youth.

>He's an old man now and there is nobody alpha enough to take his position so, it will be total and unsolvable chaos when he's gone
The same happens in Russia with Putin

Fucking worshippers of thr corpse president still believing in a secular turkey. Islam is the only Truth, and Erdoğan the Despoiler will grind the seat of the EU, Brussells, between his iron fingers

come get your daily beatup at our borders "islamic warrior"

Seriat istiyorsan arabistana siktir git hem burda hem turkiyede yerin olmamali.

bize her yer diyarbakır, cehapeli piç

>On one hand, i want to have fun rn, cause turks won't seek refugee in a 3rd world
>On other, same scenario may happen in kriegstan. Maybe not that soon, but it's still possible
Truly a pickle

Ananin yatak odasi izmirdir ama :D

Yedi proksinin arkasından çık da öyle konuş koçum, burası Krotos eniğinin tahtasına benzemez valla sikerim allahını muhammedini orospu çocuğu piç

>turks won't seek refugee in a 3rd world

Some will, since they are fully Arabized now

>YANIYOOOOOOM
RE(İS)CEP TAYYYYİP APO ANAZI GÜZEL SİKMİŞ BREMMMMİN :DDD

we should arm the Kurds and let them remove you
then they can make Kurdistan and we can take back our rightful clay

>sonunda bi cidi turkiye hakkinda tirad acilsin
>gerizekali orco sikmeye calisssin

insallah kanserden geberirsin

>insallah
lo sen ataist deilmisin :DDdd

We lived in relative peace until the r**Ches came. Greater Greece and Kurdistan side by side seems like good option :DDd

Hayir ben senin ananin tomakcisiyim.
Kari beni rahat da birakmiyo,her aksam camdan gir 150 kiloluk oglum uyanmasin uyanmasin diye mesaj atiyo.

>Orco
>İnşallah
Yeni T*rkye'nin dili de ayrı bir kanser. k*rtçeden hallice.

>Yurop send money or we send refugees :DDD

Fuck you.
We should invest that money into a 50m tall concrete wall between EU and Turkey.

Insallah ne zaman yeni oldu amk

hiç beceremedin sahte t*rko :DDDD ha anladık, benim KÜRDİSTANIM yok, fakat sen napıyon buralarda :DDD Çağdaş t*rkiye için neden savaşmiyon gavat

Senin köylü ananın kullanıyor olması, bu sözcüğü dile dahil etmez.

ananı da verseydin :ddd

>our rightful clay

I'd rather see USA or Russia claim Istanbul, rather than you poor fuckers

>If Turkey collapses (which is very likely unfortunately), Europe will follow

just don't come here, go to Bulgaria

>poor fuckers
>some sandnigger from the third world calling you poor
alright

No i'm staying in Athens and i'm gonna laugh my ass off watching yurop turn into a warzone

You're going to be fine. Worst case scenario you lose the Kurdistan area and a new rivalry will emerge, but I don't see how suddenly the Turkish national identity will dissapear, or the state itself for that matter.
However I have seen many such posts before both here and IRL (I mean I have talked to Turks) and they have told me similar stuff, sometimes. Something WILL happen for sure that's for certain but I don't think that complete ruin will come.

>staying in Athens

Noone cares you fucking Turk, Turkey should just serve Israel and pave the way for the Greater Israel.

Care to explain?
I tough that you guys where pretty much stable after the failed coup last year.

Also, fuck kurds. They complain about lack of self determination, and at the same time, they expel Chaldean from their made up country.

Thessaloniki is boring Kely

Greeks==turks

I wonder who is behind this post.

Someone who serves the Lords chosen. Judaism is the only correct path.

>Greece
>Bulgaria
>Serbia
>Macedonia
>Albania
>Fyrom
>Rumania
>Hungary
>Croatia
>Bosnia
>Slovenia
>Slovakia
>Chequia
>Austria
>Ukrania
>Germany
>France
LMAO, like I care when all those meat shields are still there

t. Pedro al Andalusi

A turk could explain to me why Mustafa Ataturk looks like a slav?
I read that he has born in today Greece and their parents come from Macedonia.

And you where the only one out of all the countries you posted that was conquered by Arabs.

Because Mustafa Atacuck was actually a Greek, infact most """"""Turks""""" in Turkey is actually larping greeks/armenians/hittites/slav(e)s/kurds/arabs. The only way Atacuck could unite this shithole was to create an artificial identity.

Actually, that was the Visig*ths who literally let them in for free.
Just like current rapefugees, a fall of Turkey would fuck the Balkans and Central Europe, not is. You should worry.

Saka mi yapiyorsun gerizekali?

He looks more greek t b h, russians (slavs) look like this.

He is not like a hero for modern Turkey?

Do you really want to cherry pick picture of ugly people? You know, i could post a picture of a Somalian and the entire Sup Forums will join the bandwagon ruining the thread.

anyway, we all know that real Turks stay in Turkey and all refugees we get are the same old Afghan, Iraqi, Somali shit we've gotten from every Middle East conflict so far.

he's a God to them pretty much like Allah, or Kim Jong UN

And for the greeks?