NEXT PLEASE!

LANET OLSUN IT'S ANUDDA VIENNA

Who would win in a two legged tied between Besiktas and Basel? Besiktas-Porto? Porto-Basel?

want them to win desu, everyone been saying shitty/uefola/psg (before) but based bayern should be the winners.

>based
>bayern
lel

>beat some farmers 5-0
>gloat on Sup Forums

I thought bayern fans had more class than liverpool fans.

The farmers meme is not funny and it's even less funny when north americans say it

>t.Chelsea fan

I really don't rate them this Season
Might be my mistake

GOOD SHAREHOLDER!

is this the power of turkish football?

calm down shareholder

Nobody rates them this season but they are somehow 20 points ahead of everyone else in the league and are probably the secret favourites to win the CL.

No.Have you ever watched a match of Galatasaray. Back in 2000 they were at their peak, winning two European cups and having world legends like Hagi. They did pretty good in 2010-2015

They are pretty shit this season. It's just that the quality of the league has fallen to abysmal levels that they lead by that much.

t. Soymund Customer

Theyre finally not seen as favourites because of the shitty start to the season, thats why they can win it.

Dortmund has been absolute dogshit for the majority of the season and are still 2nd. Frankfurt is on a CL spot. That should tell you all you need to know.

no he's right my team is dead last and yet nearly every game was lost really close or due to video assistant fuckery bundes this year is horrendous

DAMN

RIP Bundes

my brother

Can someone explain to me what being a "member" of a German club like Bayern München entails?

I can't find much clarification on how this system works? Is it like the retards who buy Packers stock?

you pay less for tickets/get preferential treatment for ticket allocation and you can take part in the the club's board elections at an annual assembly. customer shit basically.

>buyern

it pays for itself when you regularly visit games