Friendly reminder that ancient egyptians, romans, hellenes, chinese, japanese, babylonian, inca were all NORDIC...

Friendly reminder that ancient egyptians, romans, hellenes, chinese, japanese, babylonian, inca were all NORDIC. We were kings and we were at the center of every great civilization throughout history. m*Doid subhumans and jews will deny this, but we know the truth.

Examples:
>Nordic runes can be found inside the Hagia Sophia (norse-built temple dedicated to Thor before b*zantines invaded).
>Nordics also built the pyramids in egypt as a tribute to the Norse goddess Freyja.
>Gilgamesh (Real name: Gerðarr Meginbjǫrn) was an ancient Danish explorer who discovered and settled Mesopotamia, becoming the first king of ancient Babylonia.
>Inca empire was founded by a Norse conquistador called Leifr Eiríksson from Vinland, the first ever recorded colony in America.
There are examples of this all over the world. We were kings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ngfjBU1zh-o?t=2875
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:)

Austrians are Ostrogoths.
Originated from Gotland

wtf! I love Nords now!

das rite!

>it's a Danish poster with a thing for Varg and racial stuff episode
Get some new material, please!

Get out med

I love these threads

sneaky m*Doid subhuman in norway, I will have your head

my ancestors :)

>shitalian

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT-

Does Varg even talk about meds/southern european at all in his videos or is it just autists spamming this meme here ?

This is why dansketråden always dies. You guys just can't be original or likeable on the internet.

Hold still n*rd

Fuck off m*Doid

Take a wild guess!

He did in some Youtube posts iirc, for some reason northern europeans hate us in general.

I wonder why

general threads are board-killing cancer for manchildren, fuck off back to your autistic thread where you belong oilnigger

TEMEEEEE

GET THESE FUCKING M*DOIDS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look like dirty barbarians.

SHOULDN'T OF COME HERE

That's it!

Too late

sneaky ahMED shitskin subhuman in ukraine

jealous of my ancestors

Nah, just older conservatives buttmad you dont speak norwegian in spain when they move there and need an au pair. Most of us either like you (though how you settle the Catalonia question might change that), or don't think about you at all.

t. m*Doid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Aussies dont scare me

*shlick*

Varg is a beloved icon in Europe. So we're basically THE culture of Europe.

IT'S OVER, BARBARIAN

>mfw a southern european enters my line of sight

KISAMA

KIYAAAAAAAAAAA!!

ᚹᛁ᛫ᚹᚢᛉ᛫ᚲᛁᛜ ᛉ᛫ᚾ᛫ᛲᛁᛁᛏ

Leave il mio fratello alone

Time to up the ante

But this thread is a testament to quality posting, right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Heh, you fell right in, ALLAHU ACKBAR

Just a shadow clone I'm afraid

Figures, a dishonorable backstabbing criminal emigrant scum who killed a northern brother would be beloved here. You guys just love immigrants who kill white people, don't you?

all wh*Toids need to be exterminated tbqh

you're taking this quite seriously, are you sure you're not a filthy m*Doid?

>communist
>person

>Most of us either like you

nope, you love the cheap beer and the sun, spaniards are just a nuisance during your vacations

>m*Doid has infiltrated Norway
K-KISAMA!
SHINEE!!

JOKE'S ON YOU, WHITEBOY, IT SAYS HERE I'M GETTING NEW VIRGINS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY

this thread reminds me of a time before generals

yea you like that dumb fucking shitposter
ebin belaruse! ebin t. alberto! haha medoid!

fucking trash s4s tier posts

Nah, maybe you're memeing due the mood of the thread, but again, only old people who consider you a winter colony publically dislike you. Though if you go Franco on Catalonia I really think the general opinion of Spain will fall here. But to most, you're simply "there" and don't care.

I walked the Camino so I might be biased though.

>no fun allowed
le kurva anyatok amirite xD

Bow before the true High King, imperial
scum!

this anime is pretty old, but kinda supports OP's hypothesis

youtu.be/ngfjBU1zh-o?t=2875

"High ViKING", get the title right, M*d in desguise.

>desguise

hungarians are subhumans
>hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans

kek

>mfw when i see a m*doid down the street
>mfw i push the gas pedal like my life depended on it
>mfw the m*doid begs for mercy and says he'll stop appropriating my culture
>mfw i run him down
>he can barely stand after im done with him
>mfw he goes back to s*uthern europe
>mfw if he comes back

>whatever, snownigger, WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

how do you react?

DAILY REMINDER that NORDS were actually BLACK and full of melanin.
in pic related you can see the vikangz depicted as black men.
so in reality every major civilisation was founded by BLACKS

O-okay... I'm sorry... c-can I suck your feminine penis to make up?.. It's okay if you don't want that...

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

>one meme man
>meme varg
>meme meds
Careful now Sweden. Don't OD on memes

N*rdicks can never ever recover

>p-piss off, y-you're not even hot, with your ugly piercing blue eyes, and your disgusting tall strong viking body. g-get lost, nordicuck

Heh... nothing personnel, kid...

>Tfw not white, don't make claims to be and don't feel self-conscious about it and instead embrace the shitposting identity

So a regular Aussie.

Heh pretty good

I WANT AN ITALIAN WIFE AND MAKE EUROMUTT CHILDREN

nigger
underage fuckface
you are cool

Good God she's hot! I don't even care if she's memeing on me

qt. but can meds protect her from varg?

based MED warrior Louis Cachet btfoing northern """"europeans""""" once more

RIP Nordic pride

what do you think?

>Our nonna
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

when is Louis going innawoods worshipping his ancestor's pagan entities? He should stop leeching from the society he despises so much.

He is starving the machine Hanochmed
Better whites to leech from it than immigrants

>Skandinavians
>wh*te

Louis is a low IQ mongrel, a murderer and a mentally handicapped arsonist who had to move to france because his own kind didn't want animals like him around anymore.

Feels good to be king.

What's this about loise? Did the fag actually change his name?

WE

WUZ

N

>he doesn't know about Louis Cachet, famous occitan adventurer and self-styled magician

He renamed himself to Louis Cachet because his artist & real names were all over newspapers and online magazines.
There's a 50minutes VICE documentary about him, he's been under terroristic investigation by french authorities since years. He could never live a normal life if he'd use his real name.

I can't keep up with all these meme personalities!

So the madman who preach Nordic superiority actually did it.

Yeah norwegian papers keep tabs on him so I recall reading the French tried to stick him but only got illegal possession of guns.

even the Japanese, Chinese and Inca? Inca?!

We wuz amazonian cannibal and shiet

Friendly reminder nordcucks are deluded.

This is why you make us hate you. You parrot your we wuz autism non-stop. You pretend you like us and you say we are europeans when it fits your interests, but you backstab us when you have the chance. You lust after our women, but moan like bitches when you see a mediterranean man with a nordic woman.

It's a shame because I actually like you, but damn, you should fix that retarded part you have.