>*turns Messi invisible*
is this why he was unmarked when he scored the goal? haha

lol

>Nighttime
*turns Kante invisible*

>critiques pure reason

nothing personal

>Did something Thiago Motta did 8 years ago
Wow revolutionary! Never done before! Is Sup Forums full of teenagers these days?

is this dude a fraud?
he’s praised for his high work rates but effort can only get you so far

>N'golo Kante
>N'tonio Kante
>Antonio Cante
>Antonia Conte

wtf

>fraud
no, he's decent at what he does, just limited.
people want to get excited and shit on him every time he makes a mistake because he's been hyped up so much since THAT season at leicester, but basically he's just OK

How can he be a fraud if he's really good at what people rate him for? He may not be the best player in the world, but he's very good at his role.

I think you meant N'Gaulois Comté, proud frenchman

Messi basically rarely receives the ball in promising positions. Has to always try and do so much to fashion a chance. Compare that with TSU who gets 4-5 decent chances every game.

>only 1 successful tackle all game
>let Messi move freely to receive a pass from Iniesta and score
>didn't intercept any of Messi's passes
what did he do, exactly?

>muh tackles and interceptions
Idiot. He pressured him all game

What did pressuring him do? Messi was playing in midfield all game and Kante's "pressure" did not stop him from making the passes he wanted to Iniesta and Alba (Suarez was the who was actually isolated), Kante taking a walk near the touchline for no reason is the why Messi had so much space when Iniesta intercepted Christensen's pass, so much for that pressure lol. Even Alonso was more effective against Messi than Kante, stop being delusional.

>N'tonio
kek

1 Key Pass, 1 Dribble and only around 60 passes. The guy was anonymous aside from his tap in

>1 goal, 1 key pass, 1 dribble, 60 passes
>against a team that was parking the bus
>while walking the pitch and saving himself for the World Cup

>muh saving myself
If he really wanted to save himself he'd retire from club football

He doesn't want to get injured with a few months to go for the world cup like in 2014

darkies BTFO by night

that's what usually happens when you play against a team that parks the bus all game, and it was definitely not thanks to Kante, lol. Limiting Messi's movement was a collective team effort. Hell, now that I've checked, even Messi made more successful tackles than Kante, so tell me again, what did Kante even do this game?

>tackles are the only metric to measure a defensive player's performance

Check number of interceptions faggot. In fact, for a defensive mid, numerous tackles usually indicate poor positioning. They should be snuffing out danger way before they actually need to make a tackle.

I like how you completely ignored his post and kept talking to yourself

The best player in the world.

He can't retire from club football you retard. He's being paid $100m/year. He doesn't need to give his 100% to get the job done.