Is every kind of homosexual intercourse degenerated?

Hey pol i thought about something today. Fags are basically considered degenerated by this board and i share this opinion.
HOWEVER
I asked myself if you think all kinds of homosexual relationships are degenerated. I specifically thought about the Athenians of ancient Greeks. They loved men and disgusted women. Nevertheless they still cared for reproducing and were alpha as fuck.

So what do you think pol?

I still think they were pretty degenerated in case you want to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're degenerate.

are you a faggot, or do you just like ancient greek culture so much?

There are levels to degeneracy, it's not binary like gender is. There's a difference between an ancient roman soldier returning home to lovingly embrace his smaller, younger, feminine boy lover and put his cock in his tight asshole until both of them simultaneously climax and yell in pleasure while making love on a balcony overlooking the city of Rome and retreating back to bed to eat grapes, and a dirty Atlanta nigger with AIDS sucking Grindr cock and going to Pride parades and using "IM GAY" as an attention magnet, an identifier and an excuse for all manners of degeneracy.

>Is every kind of homosexual intercourse degenerated?

top kek
love your pictoral description

well i agree that there are different levels of degeneracy
but homosexual intercourse just seems wrong on a moral level and does not seem very appealing

I'm just someone who doesn't throw around tired and meaningless buzzwords as a replacement for a real argument.

As long as They care about having and raising children of their own race, suck all the dicks you like. Gays literally can't help it. Women, on the other hand, could care less who they're fucking as long as they have power.

These "ancient pottery paintings" are fake

That's first step of making something bad to be normal, you imply that there is a spectrum in that thing and there is normal kinds of it and extreme kinds. You focus people on hating the extreme kind and by that they become more accepting to the "normal" kind of that thing.

man boy love is the highest form of intimacy.

really? i wouldnt know i just took some picture from jewoogle

Things are only degenerate when you allow them to consume or define you to the point of ignoring reason. This is a degeneration.

These

What makes you think that?

Homosexuality among ancient Greeks and Romans is extremely over-reported. Approximately 1.5% engaged in homosexual relationships, which is far below today's society.

No, loving a young boy is the purest form of affection

well I have to admit that i do not know about the Romans
but what i heard is that it is strongly dependent on the region, whilest Athenians were raging faggots, Spartans valued there women far more and also macedons seemed to not have been such huge fags

Diddling delicious white boys and traps is halal :3

Those statistics are so bullshit my dumb american ass assumed that was a Russian flag until I looked closer.

What homosexual does for human? Not. What baby does for human? Grow to have baby.

There is nothing degenerate about two men having sex, falling in love, or being romantic.

Pol hates gays because they think being gay is the same as being a leftist. It really does boil down to that.

LOL the ancient Greeks looked down upon homosex the same way that Americans did 50 years ago. This idea that they supposedly all liked dick is completely false and has only been reported in the last 5-ish years. Of fucking course they want you to think that

proxy?...

That post is Facebook quality. Kill yourself.

maybe just beaner or some other kind of alien

Theres nothing wrong with being gay, but theres definitely something wrong with being a faggot

the greatest manifestation is the patriarchy is love between 2 men, because women are not worthy on intellectual and spiritual level

of the patriarchy*

Greeks are gay as fuck, no matter what time

Spartans used to use homosexuality to help with troop bonding. Light bisexuality was expected but pure homosexuality, e.g not competing breed, was seen as deviant and a waste.

Spartans were also massively into eugenics, where only those who deserve to breed would. They purportedly had bred the most beautiful, strong and confident women in the world at the time, where Athenian women were despised uggos who were hidden away.

Homosexuality is caused by a contagious brain parasite which is spread to young boys by infected men. It is possible that the ancient Greeks were infected with a different strain of the disease.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/

And then the pigs started flying.

My personal opinion is that love between men, is like the highest form of brotherhood and friendship but that it is diminished by sexual behavior. It is like the opposite of male-female relationships. Love in a non-sexual way.

that's seriously hot. That's /d/ tier globalization thread fapping material

greeks butthurt their "ancestors" invented homosexuality