It's a "Julia chronically touches herself in public and no one says a thing" episode

>it's a "Julia chronically touches herself in public and no one says a thing" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvXty4lD_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=VCld-Yd4YWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vftf8TTve4s
youtube.com/watch?v=dhWUFXvaZjo
youtube.com/watch?v=4l9mjSeAVW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is it wrong to be in love with a underage disabled muppet

>it's an "user giggles at autism despite being diagnosed with something when he was like 15" episode

yeah, it was sex appeal

Why do you faggots care about Sesame Street?

>Not finding relatable things funny

?

i dont think so

sesame street tries to be edgy and funny with an autism muppet

Sup Forums cares about edgelords

Some people are able to laugh at themselves and make jokes at their own expense.

old sesame street celebrity appearances are awesome

you've got like billy joel and that deaf girl, patti labelle, several johnny cash appearances and then the contemporaries like jack black etc.

So we have an autistic puppet and an AIDS puppet.
When will we get a trans puppet?

Because of Gina.

>people laughing at their own problems is somehow a bad thing to be ashamed of.

>AIDS puppet
really?

Shehe was one of my first TV crushes.

Good question...

youtube.com/watch?v=FvXty4lD_z0

>5 year old with HIV
What is the lesson here? Why is it so hard for people to admit that kids just can't grasp certain things? Don't even fucking bother

She's not on seasame street. She's in the south African because aids is a big deal there.

She was so cute. She still looks pretty good for her age.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCld-Yd4YWg

She was on Sesame Street for thirty years.

>she is sick because her parents were sick, she can't do a lot of sports, please respect that and use condoms all the time

>it's an elmo finds the anal trumpet stand episode

>It's a "Julia really shouldn't get to tend to the rabbits, George" episode

Why the fuck push this shit in 2017 when there are preventive medicine against HIV and the treatment against it is almost as good as a cure?

Couples with AIDS can have non infected children, I think you could make a child abuse case against the parents if they didnt bother to consult their doctor before deciding to have a kid.

>it's a fencing episode
>Julia starts dual wielding

>there are preventive medicine against HIV and the treatment against it is almost as good as a cure
>In Africa
no.

kek

I work at therapy centre and once we were sent to work with autistic children.

One of the coworkers was black dude and when we arrived there was one guy who kept screaming UNGAAA BUNGAAA at him and the more their guardians tried to calm him down the louder he screamed UNGAAAA BUNGAAA at him.

Needless to say I was literally fucking on the floor from laughing so much and I got fired because it was not appropirate.

Still worth it.

>Couples with AIDS can have non infected children
so how did she get it?

If the message is aimed at Africans they should know the vast majority of Africans are unable to learn simple concepts.

don't they throw money down the africa toilet more than anywhere else

She was born in the 90s or her parents are fucking human garbage

>It's a "Julia's parents left her alone because they're protesting vaccinations" episode

Why is it with every meme there is a counter meme. Every thread of this has opposition? Every Raimi thread has people saying Hurr durr le racist spiderman.

Contribute or get out

kek

Wait, so the autism puppet is a GIRL?

That is so fucking retarded, if you look at the percentage of boys vs girls that have autism.

Why not have a puppet for men working in HR next.

Autistic girls are cute, autistic guys are annoying.
Cope with it.

>Its a everyone in the world gets vaccinated since at least the world war period yet autism is only prevalent among western millenial kids yet people blame vaccines and not pregnant women smoking pot,laying around all day indoors, etc episode

Is it generally frowned upon to carry on a relationship with an autistic girl?

>one of these kids is not like the others...

watch that documentary

If people already think autistic girls are "cute'' than what exactly is it "creating awareness" for? If people think autistic boys are annoying, wouldn't it make more sense to create a character that teaches kids that "autistic boys aren't annoying"? I mean, realism is clearly not the goal here, so what is the point of this?

Why autism?
Why a girl?
Why am I discussing the character designs of puppets in a children's show in my free time.
These are the questions that keep me up at night.

I want an autistic daughter!

Not if you're autistic yourself.

It's a cute show, therefore autistic girl.

cry about it autist

Calm down spergie, I'm not autistic. Only ironically on Sup Forums like everyone else.

>123
>4 5
>6
>789
>10
>11 12

You're butthurt.
Everyone was joking around and you come in spouting something about men being oppressed.

No wonder people avoid you IRL

julia is not for sexual

>
> 5
>6
>
>12

Are you serious? She's aimed at a country where a lot of 5 year olds actually have AIDS and are heavily ostracized for it. It's important for kids to know about shit like that in such an environment. Does your stupid ass think they are all middle class white kids living in houses?

>You're butthurt.
Not in the slightest. I'm too tired to be mad and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't be mad.

>men being oppressed
wut, I never said anything of the sort
I said the choice of making the character a girl was retarded from a demographic standpoint and was trying to have a discussion about what the point of the character was.

>No wonder people avoid you IRL
Again, wut? Why do you assume that? Are you just projecting or am I missing some epic troll or something?

Calm down dude, I'm not mad, I'm not fighting anyone. In fact, read my last two posts again: I was clearly mostly making fun of myself, not you.

Why would a 5 year old have aids? if the parents didnt care about their children carrying the virus when its possible to prevent it why should decent people care?

The puppet even looks gross

Why is Sesame Street so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vftf8TTve4s
youtube.com/watch?v=dhWUFXvaZjo
youtube.com/watch?v=4l9mjSeAVW0

to those who missed it, tard wranglers were screaming at each other in the thread

>Why would a 5 year old have aids?

Don't know, and it's irrelevant anyways. Fact is, lots of kids have it and it's understandable they'd put a character that has it on the show.

>why should decent people care?

Because it's not the child's fault, you idiot

Well in that case there should also be a muppet called Dr Hugh Genicks who educates all the kids to never procreate if they're riddled.

If you weren't angry and/or autist you wouldn't respond point for point greentexting and making a giant fuss out of it.

You suck lol, you wanna watch autistic guys thats pretty gay

>Its understandable to normalize abhorrent behavior
No fuck that, you're the type of idiot that wants characters in children's shows to have dads in jails so children of absolute fucking scumbags are not ostracized.
>b-b-but muh innocent childrun
Biggest meme in history, children are part of their parents, that's why you wouldnt doubt a moment about killing a rape baby.

You notice how it's never the black or disabled one?

ok I'm gay, I'm too tired for this

>lots of kids
Some kids. Specially in certain places, because of 'reasons'

>Because it's not the child's fault, you idiot
Oh, the poor children

Children ARE innocent, you edgy retards.

Now, go back to playing "vidya"

>it's another retarded tripfag trying to make a name for his pathetic self lacking any self-awareness episode

say it louder user i can't quite make that out

>Children ARE innocent, you edgy retards
>the eternal muh children excuse
You are scum, the world is full of you. Go back to Sup Forums or tumblr

My friend is in one, shes an ex druggie too. Shes quiet the handful.

filtered

Children are not innocent, they are the offspring of their parents with all that it implies.
Like I said, if a rapist knocked up one of your loved ones you wouldnt doubt a second about your intent to kill it because the baby's genes are halfs the rapist's

It is not guaranteed he would grow up to be a rapist, nature vs nurture.

> got a message from a random girl online once
> we hit it off instantly
> she's really obsessed with snails for some reason but don't think too much about it
> check her profile and she's very pretty
> assume she's just a normal girl with really weird quirks
> talk for hours essentially every day
> develop feelings
> get mad/angry/sad when she brushes off my advances/messages
> it causes a strain on our friendship
> leave friendship after a long period of self inflicted pain
> live sheltered life, barely knew what autism was and I still don't really know for sure
> good friend casually mentions the fact that the girl mightve been autistic
> brush it off
> years go by and I think about it more and more
> research the fuck out of the condition
> mfw this girl absolutely had autism and I was too sheltered to see it

God, I'm a fucking moron.

>tfw tard wranglers need wrangling

Why are those who are related to autists so butthurt all the time?

>childrens shows

So you're telling me if someone rapes your wife you would keep the baby alive? are you 100% honestly telling me you're a cuck of the most sickening variety? its ok admitting you're wrong.
>It is not guaranteed he would grow up to be a rapist
Doesnt matter at all you're rewarding the rapist's behavior anyway, he impregnated somebody by force and you're ok with it because of your fucked up cultural notion that people are magic and not biology

they take out their inner rage on us instead of the autist

You don't abort a rape baby to get revenge or because it will be evil. You abort it because you had no decision in wether you became pregnant. The choice was robbed from you by the rapist, and raising the child potentially will only remind you of the rapist.

Are you retarded, son?

Rape Baby Lives Matter

>and raising the child potentially will only remind you of the rapist.
Because he is half a rapist? you can't sugar coat the truth, you're a rearrangement of your parent's genes not a special innocent snowflake.
By your logic why not just giving him up for adoption? people dont gravitate towards being a cuck like you that's why, it takes indoctrination

>they take out their inner rage on autists instead of the autist

I just like the racist memes desu

When did I say that I would be okay with it? I wouldn't be
>It's magic if I don't understand shit
It's learned behaviors. Read up on any serial killer and you'll find some form of abuse, or growing up around violence. People don't decide to just rape someone without some form of cause

it wasn't pushed in 2017, it was pushed over 10 years ago in south africa

>Dude its all epigenetics and nurture lmao
You'd make a terrible horse breeder.

It's unironically the best show on television.

A hole is a hole.

>dude it's all genetics lmao
>Dude, I don't where lone shooters come from because going down the line no one else in their family was like that but that's magic I ain't gotta explain shit LMAO

>Dude propensity to violence has nothing to do with genetics ! trust me ! dont you dare googling it!

>tfw there will never be ADHD awareness and you will always be told that you have no problems and are just stupid for not being able to organize thoughts

Sucks tbqh

>there will never be ADHD awareness

I knew a girl I later found was autistic too. I should've guessed based on her speech problems, her weird interests, how she dressed and the most obvious one, that she mentioned going to a different school than her sisters, which was almost definitely a special school.

>it's a "Julia gets in trouble with a stationary store for organising their pens" episode

Reminds me of a girl I used to date i miss her

>julia thread
>no tard wranglers stories