This wasn't a bad design.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNe8Am8BGk0
youtube.com/watch?v=MOB13T6Zmh8
youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEEP IT FOOKIN ZEF BRUV

Up to the "Damaged" tattoo, you might have an argument.

Joker wouldnt be bling

Joker wouldn't have tattoos

The Joker's so nuts, I could see him going through a flamboyant criminal playboy phase. Why wouldn't he reinvent himself from time to time? The only thing consistent about him is his enjoyment at causing as much destruction as he can.

If it was the same but without the tattoos and meme teeth then I would consider it an okay design

DAMAGED

The tattoos were and still are fucking terrible
The best part though was all the cancer from Sup Forums that spammed threads saying it was only for the whatever many year anniversary of joker guy

This is the definitive Joker design.

Anything else is a step backwards.

A step in the right direction...

Remove the teeth and tattoos

THIS is how the Joker should have looked.

needs bigger man boobs then he'd be perfect

now that I think about it we need a MTF trans joker

gets my cock rock hard every fucking time

Even worse, because it just looks like an edgy tryhard who isn't actually damaged

kek

Its not bad but it doesn't contrast their Batman very well at all. This would of been the perfect opportunity for a live action Mark Hamil like joker that actually kills people.

actually having a tattoo that says "damaged" screams edgy tryhard who isn't actually damaged

But he is. He's all messed up.

Better? The tattoos cover the motherfucker so much they were hard to get rid of cleanly and completely, that's why the strategic crop.

HONKA HONKA

I like this much more

Grant Morrison approves

You're right, it was fucking terrible

Jack Nicholson pulled off the best live-action iteration of the joker.

The cartoons and comic books are still the best, though.

He's too pretty and unintimidating. They probably went with the tattoos to cover up the terrible casting.

Yeah, after doing the shop I no longer think there's much to salvage of Leto's Joker. Definite misfire.

Heath Ledger was a better Joker by a significant margin

But how am I supposed to know that he's all messed up?

give him a big bull nose ring

and uhhh

add something else too, surprise me

He was too serious

The Joker is supposed to be a whimsical villain.

Mark Hamill is definitive Joker, but Jack Nicholson still has the absolute best Joker scene ever with the "SmileX commercial". It was the perfect combination of old-school campiness with the realization of "oh, he's using people he murdered as stand-ins for his commercial".

It's funny how much better he looks without all that edge factor.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNe8Am8BGk0

Agreed.

read a fucking comic, ledger got the closest to anyone on screen

closest to what version? almost 80 years of content and the guy who models himself after an Alex Ross poster and was barely in the movie for 10 minutes is DA BEST EVAH?

More comic-accurate color scheme.

if you're going to play the "what version game" then either no one played the joker well or they all did, if you read from 200 till now Ledger has the best sample of what was written in DCs continuity

The fuck are you on? He said Ledger, not Leto.

Only if your 12 and it's a 2006 album cover.

Looks pretty good actually.
There might have been a good Joker under all that shit.
In many ways he symbolizes the whole movie.

This is very reasonable, while simple it really fits.

looks like Romero from Escape from NY

the joker is supposed to be 2 things a motherfucking crazy mother fucker and second a charming guy you would trust
the new one is just autistic he is neither crazy or charming

i'd keep the teeth if this is supposed to be a joker thats been around as long as islamman

PERFECT!

you mean down to "Damaged" tattoo

Azzarellos Joker comic was the only version that was anything resembling Ledgers as a whole.

The rest was small cherry picked points like making up different stories about his past.

Hahahahahahaha!! Holy fucking shit, I never bothered with capeshit before and this is the first time I've been on Sup Forums, how the fuck are you guys still talking about this? Why does he have "damaged" on his forehead? Is he going to burst out into a pop-punk ditty while he's slashing someone's through? Holy moly this is great, even he's horrified by his own concept art. I can just see him having a cute little tangent at the end on how his parents beat him when he was a little kiddy and start slashing his wrists and shit, hell I bet he has one of those stupid semi-colon things too!

"FXKINGSTYLIK"
Did The Joker censor the word "fuck" from his tattoo or did the artist just have dyslexia?

good job, user. hate the design, but I appreciate your efforts

These aren't bad. Nolan's edgy hot topic crow "I cut myself" Joker was pretty bad.

>meme teeth
Those aren't grills you silly bitch

>literally the casual joker

Needs somekind of facial surgery that makes his face stand out as the joker no matter what makeup/hair dye he has. That joker can wash his face/hair and he's back to being a regular joe.

>That joker can wash his face/hair
His skin and hair are forever clown. Lips too in this iteration.

It's what I call the LA-ification of everything. Every villain in SS was put through this trashy gangland filter of tattoos, dyed hair and edgy clothing. I half expected a fucking pinto with suspenders and a load of tanned Latina chicks to show up to some rapper going "OOHH SHIT" on a 1980's ghetto blaster by the pool.

That was written after DK.

>here comes our honka honka bull
>so you want me to fuck this guy while you watch
>and then I want to eat his creampie afterwards and when I have all his jizz in my mouth I want to kiss you and share it with you
>honka honka

This reminds me of something, why do adults nowadays watch stuff based on kids material?

The movie was shit but this design has grown on me.

Now we're talking

It honestly would have been perfect without the 00's gangsta twist on it.

I get that they needed to find a way to distance it from Heath's joker, but come the fuck on

>take away everything unique
>"Much better"

Sup Forums

kek

MOM'S

Get rid of the memetoos and it'd be cool.

You know what? After seeing this, i realized that my problem with this Joker isn't the edgy tattoos or his teeth. It's his attitud. Instead of looking insane, he looks smug. If you get rid of the makeup, he seems like a normal man, no craziness at all. What makes him different from any other thug aside from the shitty design?

The Joker was always also a gangster. People forget that, but simple straight-forward tommy-gun and trench-coat gangster-ism is part of his character going right back to the 40's.

WE
WUZ
CLAOWNZ N SHEEEIT

>comparing original gangsters to straight up wigger nigger wannabe shit

>Implying This wasn't a bad design

we all thought the tattoos were fake

>Nolan's Hot Topic Joker

How is his edgy hot topic compared to Letos Joker, the one with the damaged tatoo and HAHAHA smiley tattoo, and the spastic bipolar performance with surface level edgy dialogue?

When are you guys going to get it? IT WAS A F U C K I N G TRIBUTE TO THE 50 YEARS OF THE JOKER! IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY! FUCKING IDIOTS!

best joker

"tribute" shit characters are still shit characters

>they're real

Not the guy you're responding to, and I hate the new design, but if the Joker was created today, that's exactly what he would look like. He would be some 40's-era anachronism, if a writer was trying to go for a modern high level gangster/crime lord, it would be this. He's basically MS-13 with a clown motif.

Best Joker

Literally "wanna know how I got these scars" tier

>he wouldn't be some 40's-era anachronism

i didnt start laughing until i saw the Goodwill stickers

best live action joker here
youtube.com/watch?v=MOB13T6Zmh8

>He's basically MS-13 with a clown motif.

Which isn't a terrible idea on paper. He's got a sicario vibe, and I could picture this iteration of the character beheading a small child in a grainy cellphone video, but I don't need the Joker to be that. It's fine if you want to make a Batman villain who IS that, I think it would work in the this version of Gotham City, but that's not what makes Joker interesting.

MOM'S

youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs

and best batman
EVER

desu I could've done better.

No, its not a bad design. It's just Jared Leto. He's awful as the Joker, and the mindless editing of the movie doesnt fucking help his performance at all.

4u

MOMS

Love that Joker!

>tilting your head down to look under your eyebrows

middleschool/10