Janitor appreciation thread

I've remained silent for a long time now but I simply can't hold it in any longer. The treatment that the janitors and moderators get on this board is absolutely disgusting. They spend their free time ensuring the quality of discussion on this site is as good as it can be. They don't even get paid for it, they do it because they love the community and the culture of this site. But there are posters who give them nothing but abuse. They make abhorrent posts that ruin the Sup Forums experience for everyone else. And the worst part is that they claim to be the victims in all of this. They claim that the janitors are the ones who are ruining the board while posting a picture of a dog taking a shit and claiming it is somehow related to the topic of this board. The mental gymnastics that these posters perform to justify their awful behaviour is just pathetic.

I have made this thread so that the janitors know that not all of us support the acts commited by a small group of posters. I personally respect the sacrifices you have made to keep this site going strong. I also expect all the shitposters to apologise to the janitors for their unacceptable behaviour.

#I stand with the janitors

lyl

PERRO

CACA

>They spend their free time ensuring the quality of discussion on this site is as good as it can be. They don't even get paid for it,
For free? I don’t believe it. Who would do something for free?

Sup Forums jannys and mods are alright, they tend to 404 Sup Forumsshit pretty fast

you just posted for free..

They 404 dank memes?

fuck I hate them

You can enjoy your shit memes at the donald, reddit.

Nonce sense right there

This is why we all hate yanks

Pissbags>>>pissjugs>>>>>>pissbottles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pisscans

pissing out the window>>>just pissing on the floor like an animal>>>>>>Pissbags>>>pissjugs>>>>>>pissbottles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pisscans

#IDoItForFreeToo

>he doesn't piss in the sink

How many hours daily does a janitor work?

>for free
Excuse me? Are you implying, perhaps even suggesting, that the competent and hardworking janitors work for no compensation whatsoever? That can't be right. Why would anyone spend their time, even their friday nights cleaning this mess for free?

Good thread

I took a knee to this post

t. janitor

>Getting out your chair when you can just piss in a bottle and drink it

They don't even do their fucking job though. They delete any discussion between people who aren't complete wizards yet tolerate Sup Forums crossposting. The jannies are the fucking worst.

underrated

Have you guys considered pissing in a toilet?

That's what cats drink out of. I'm not pissing in their water source wtf is wrong with you?

The only thing more reddit than nu/pol/ is people who bitch about Sup Forums

whoops

For me, it's janitor. He does his job with dignity and pride, and the best part is that he does it for free. Thank you based janitor.

Honestly I'd get off on silencing your shit posts.