If my friend makes $25/hr but only takes home $14/hr thanks to taxes, why should he work hard?

If my friend makes $25/hr but only takes home $14/hr thanks to taxes, why should he work hard?

Taxes that go to nigger welfare, immigrant benefits, and nothing to him

Other urls found in this thread:

efile.com/how-to-file-student-income-tax-return-forms/#what-are-tax-benefits
archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1041554
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he is still better off than people who make 14 but take home 10

What if he becomes a nigger user? Then he can take advantage of dem programs.

Worst part about it is that the government openly wastes our tax dollars on stupid shit

Am doctor. Get same shit pay as no good Boris who make cleaning of toilet and drink vodka while work.

Why should I no take bullet instead of workings?

Flat tax when

its not all taxes you tard
>social security
>unemployment safety net
and dafuq are
>immigrant benefits?
lmao immigrants lead the shittiest existence in America

>SS and unemployment isnt a tax

>This is what Statists actually believe

considering your friend is only making 25$ an hour he will actually end up taking more out of social security and medicaid than he ever put in. soooo not really a tax just an investement with deferred gratification.

>ss
>Medicaid
>existing
Lol

>implying anyone under the age of 30 who's FORCEFULLY putting money into SS will get a dollar of it back

I remember being naive once too

Maybe you shouldn't have that many niggers then.

Soon, day of rope is coming

I feel this so much, $21/hr as a student co-op, should be getting $1680 every two weeks, instead get $1200.

My tax return wasn't even that big last year, pisses me off :/

actually the situation is quite salvagable and would be easier to get done if we didnt have apathetic shit cunts like you two arguing about we shouldnt have taxes we shouldnt have social safety nets. instead of the real discussion of how do we make ourselves efficient? thats the kind of business attitude the Conservatives need. I bet you the same type of retards who want to defund the IRS instead of empowering them to make sure that everyone pays their fair share. you fucks make me sick always claiming
>muh patriotism
but when it comes time to put your money where your mouth is youre nothing but miserly Jews

jesus christ what state

How is this possible? I make $30 an hour, pay city taxes on top of state and federal, and my effective tax rate after returns is still way WAY lower than >50%.

Are you niggers deducting or what?

La'shaynee'qkwua and her 8 niglets

Yeah we could ditch government forced insurance from employmers
>employers now have to provide insurance
>insurance companies realize gov=money by law
>charge $80'000
>companies have to pay for it

I live in NYC mate. Don't tell me about Lashayneeqkwua. I think you guys are doing something wrong if you pay 50 percent effective tax on 20-30 bucks an hour in America lmao.

op's friend is probably a retard and doesnt even know how to file taxes.
I had a friend like this once. he was complaining about his rates and didnt even know about deductions like depreciation of durable goods and work related expenses.

1200/1680 = I keep 70% of my income. 30% income tax, maybe a bit lower when I factor in my return. I live in WI. It's around average (conventional knowledge is 25% tax rate is normal). Still fucking blows, I just want to keep as much money as possible. Besides roads I hardly use any gvt services, private schooled and all.

No I'm not a fucking nigger, I know how to save my own money for retirement without the nanny state telling me how to do it.

What about the people who lost their 401Ks in 2008?

I don't have any work related expenses, I'm a student co-op who codes all day. I'm sure I'm not optimal with taxes, what's depreciation of goods thing you speak of?

Work equipment most likely

This is why I don't work. I used to, but why should I? I make only about $100 less sitting on my ass at home. And even then the extra money I'd make working would have to be spent on gas, work clothes, etc.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

>taxation topic
>only income tax mentioned
>forgetting about value added tax, property tax, tariffs, payroll tax, duty etc
You're getting robbed of way more money than you think

>Not diversifying your retirement investments

401k is nice because it's free money literally from your employer, but you should always have a separate retirement fund that's not 401k. That and save the fucking first moment you possibly can.

The people complaining about taxes are too dumb to use the tax loopholes the people they elected created

Don't do the hole in the popcorn trick trust me! You get a big greasy butter stain on your crotch. And your male friend is the only one really eating the popcorn.

>employed as a student

Nigga you have tons of (((expenses)))

efile.com/how-to-file-student-income-tax-return-forms/#what-are-tax-benefits

Just do some basic research my man.

this. dont mind being taxed. i mind when politicians spend my tax money like fucking idiots

> I make only about $100 less sitting on my ass at home.
where does rest of money come from?
Pls tell secrets

Because your friend is not a nigger and it is better to make $50/hr and take home $25

They should also be looking to move into management and taking college courses to fill in their educational gaps, such as Business Management, Business Law, Accounting.

Look at what experience or education most of the upper management team has and do the same. Be the first one in and the last one out. Always do more than you are expected to.

Join a public speaking group such as Toast Masters so you learn how to communicate under pressure. Effective communication and confidence is key to success.

Success in America is very easy. It takes work and planning but so few are willing to put in the effort they are easy to step over.

>be cheap as fuck
>keep financial obligations below 10k a year
>make 35k a year
>mfw when I save more than 20k a year
>30 years old
>almost 200k saved

Never went to college, started working at 18. You stupid fucking cucks don't know how to manage you're money and make tons of stupid financial decisions.

>oh look a new car and I'm approved for a 30k loan I can't afford!
>I already have 100k in student loans from my gender studies degree
>I make me debt slave

Fucking idoits....

you sure he doesnt get any benefits from his job? this kind of thing pisses me off too, but that sounds like way too big of a cut.

>Have your landlord lie and write how much your rent is to get more money until section 8 kicks in if the wait is long. This gets you more cash.
That's fraud m8 be careful admitting to it online the feds are watching dontchaknow.

>deleted
F

We're fucked here with mortgages because rental market is nonexistant, but i cringe as well seeing people taking 2k or 5k obviously kike-type loans "to buy themselves something nice", owing triple the amount.

Its as if the government has become tyrannical, and does whatever it wants to its citizens.

>writing all this.

Is this bait?

I tried to apply for American Opportunity Tax credit. Since my parents claim me as a dependent, I couldn't apply. It meant more money off on my FAFSA then I think... I'll look into other sources though, thanks user

Nice dude. I'm cheap af too, haven't gotten to God levels like you.
>7 months of 40 hr/week student co-op
>$18/hr before tax, net $1050-ish every 2 week paycheck
>monthly budget, managed to put away $9000 over those 7 months, got $1000 back from tax return, reaching goal of 10k over 7 months

Looking back I easily could have done better, it was my first time doing actual 40/hr work week and budgeting and shit.

What is your advice? I'd spend $450ish on rent and utilities, put away $1250 each month into savings, rest was expenses. I'd be cheap and shop at Aldi for food, but still would buy stupid shit online or go out with friends and spend too much.

I think $18/hr corresponds to roughly 35k, how did you save 20k?! That's awesome dude

I lived without running water, electricity ,gas , while working for 3 years so I could save up money and invest it in a bank account.
I ate cheap food,never spent money on anyting un-needed. looking back it was ultra comfy

There's an old Russian saying.

"If you pretend to pay me, I'll pretend to work. "

The only state in which op's post would be accurate is California. Everyone else is taxed mostly by the feds, who spend it mostly on military bullshit. A trillion dollar F-35 fighter jet that sucks. Hell, over 250 million was spent building chateaus for military brass in Afghanistan.

in spanish prentend can mean intend to or mimick something
which is the case?
i dont understand the saying

When we purge leftist

Also, forgot to comment on last part, yeah millennials like myself are retarded with money. You should never buy anything on a loan that large except like a house desu. Any car can be bought used for like $7000 and looks still acceptable. I'll be buying the family 2003 Honda minivan for $1000 kek

You buy only what you can afford with direct money, period.

This only works in countries with horny rabbit women. White countries have too many cold bitches for a guy to live that poor and still get pussy. Latin American women are always down to fuck though, regardless of your circumstances.

It's very similar to "you get what you pay for". If you don't pay a worker very much, they probably aren't going to do a very good job.

dont tell me people actually get in deep debt just to buy stuff they dont need.
that would be... (((silly)))

Unemployment is taxed when it's deducted and IF you qualify for benifets you paid into its taxed again on your EI payment. They take your money, tax you on what you pay in, decide if they are gonna give you anything, and if they do they tax it before giving it to you. On top of taxing your normal income every two weeks.

Cars, appliances etc. Any major purchase you make that you use for a number of years. They start at x value and depreciate to y value you only pay taxes on assests at the y value more useful if you are asset rich but cash poor.

>. Latin American women are always down to fuck though, regardless of your circumstances.
Well, they're 60% ape. what did ya expect?
Also its better to just go whores.
moreover! if you fornicate too much in a close period of time you get weak(loss of semen=vital seed=less agressive)
=D i fornicate like one every 35 days with "expensive" whore.
Now i feel good. i look at poor niggers and white wiggers on the streets and smugly comfort myself with being better than them.

Maybe in canada

>$25/hr but only takes home $14/hr thanks to

the profit expropriated by the heir who exploit him?

Taxes that go toward bank bailouts and foreign imperialist adventures and war profiteers?

I live full time in an RV now, but I started living in a van at 19. I bought a piece of property in the near where I work for cheap cost me like $6000. It was just land, nothing on it and I park my RV there. I have a rain water collection system and solar panels although I get all my drinking water for free from work. I also have a 1999 honda accord that I deliver pizzas in. I got the car for $600 and did all the repairs myself and got it running again

I was always good at fixing things so to save money I'll find broken shit and fix it. You'd be amazed at what people think are broken. Shit you not I got a 50" TV out of the garbage and it only had ONE BROKEN CAPACITOR. Replaced the capacitor and I got myself a free TV. The capacitor cost me 40 cents so I got a $2000 TV for 40 cents.

My hobbies are long distance bicycling and astronomy so my entertainment costs nothing. I also don't drink or do drugs. I will drink and I will smoke weed, but I never seek it out. Honestly, my largest expense is gas for my car but I get reimbursed at a rate of 25 cents a mile on my taxes.

:D sounds like a very comfy life.

thats why you should kick browns back

Califag here. Can confirm

>more worried about pussy and financial security

You're part of the problem and the banks are using your dick as a way to enslave you

women are golems.
they charm and poison the Aryan Man to keep him down

>doesn't know how to file a tax return

shill

Because of rich guys like Trump.

>why should he work hard?
If he doesn't want to work hard, he should get fired so someone else who wants to take home $14 an hour and is willing to work hard can get his job.

It's a wonderful life and I can't imagine living any other way. I'm thinking of moving to Alaska someday, but after I hit the 400k mark I'm going to retire. I always wanted to retire by 40 and I'm on track to do just that.

Major props dude, thanks for sharing. My goal is to live in an RV like this boss I talked to on a thread once on /trv/, travel around the country working remotely. It's an interesting thread to read, archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1041554

That's a super intense lifestyle, i love the fixing shit part. People throw away stuff when they don't know how to fix it.

So you live in an RV on a random lot with $200k in savings at 30? That's so boss

Can you live rest of life with that?
i want to work hard in youth,and retire earlier than average age.
;_; i wanted to visit europe but its getting fucked now
>MFW if i survive 60 years the world will be an utterly dystopian nightmare

his fault for being retarded. if he's taxed 50%, he's fucking retarded. what is 25/hr? assuming 40 hrs a week, that's...work the magic here, that's an entire fucking $1000/week. $4k/month. $48k a year. that's fucking peanuts. he shouldn't be losing 50% of his shit after taxes. that's fucking stupid. he's retarded

A lot of people think it's weird, but they're also the ones working a job they hate to pay off debt they acquired trying to fit into societies norms.

People don't really understand what freedom is and they so willing give it up without ever tasting it.

You should be able to reach $400k before 40 if you invest correctly. Please tell me you don't have the majority of that $200k just sitting in your savings account

A combined 44% tax rate? No, not even in California would you be paying that much on that kind of shit salary. OP is full of it.

I could probably retire now but I enjoy my job so much I don't want to.

some of it's invested in stocks, some of it is in physical precious metals, some of it is cash I have on hand and about 50k of it is in the bank

I have to go to work now guys, fun talking to you. Best of luck. Save smart, spend smart, work hard AND NEVER AQQUIR DEBT

Yeah I agree completely, most wage cucks will go broke buying shit they don't need.

I went to school to get an engineering degree, but I'll have less than 5k in loans after graduation. I will never be a wage slave, I'll use my skills to live a totally free life

what are sure-ways of investment in USA?
Here banks give you anual 20% of your savings just because you have the money in bank
>x+(20% of x)
and the amount increases gradually

that doesnt sound right. I make 31, and take home 25, and I live in ONTARIO

Whoa, rly? thats some Germanistan - level taxation. Free healthcare tho

He doesn't want to starve i guess?

>ireland talking about starvation
hehe

>and dafuq are immigrant benefits?

Unrestricted free healthcare, which they currently do receive.

exactly. We know a thing or two.

seriously trough was the potate famine deliberately made by the British??
i used to read a british patriotic tabloid with denied that

I make $24 and take home like $20

If it gets any worse, I'm just quitting my job and making all your stupid faggots pay for all my shit.

>That picture
All memes aside this is a terrible idea and you should never try it. I attempted this as a Freshman in High School and the popcorn kernels cut up my dick while the butter caused an infection.
NOT FUN.

>start side business based on your fav hobby
>file your biz legit with the state
>buy state of art toys associated with your hobby with work money
>do a few side jobs for friends and senpai to make it stand up to IRS scrutiny
>show significant losses every year
>get tax deductions for feeding your hobby
>never pay taxes again
>profitz

Wait, you get 20% FOR SITTING IN YOUR SAVINGS?

wow that's insane. It's common knowledge here that letting money sit in your savings is a waste, rates are like below inflation (2% or something)

Bonds are the faggy safe option, they go with the inflation rate.

Otherwise, getting a portfolio manager to invest in stocks. Key being diverse stocks, put your $$$ all over the field and don't fucking touch it for long time.

401k is pretty stable, I know people lost it in 2008 but its really not that bad.

Fags will tell you gold, don't listen to them. Nothing, atm beats putting your money spread out over safe conglomerates AND NEVER FUCKING TOUCHING IT for years

Read your taxes dude. Your 30% gets broken down into something like:
3% Medicare
7% social security
15% federal income tax
5% state income tax

Of your income tax, the bulk of it goes to defense spending and programs for old people. The whole minorities and immigrants benefits bankrupting is a meme. Defense and old people sucking us dry.

Fun fact: social security tax disappears after you make 120K. Feels weird seeing my taxes go down while making more money. But keep voting Republican Sup Forums lmao.

taxes are theft. fucking don't pay taxes. haven't paid mine in 10 years

Are you actually retarded? Or do you live in a shitty all white people fly over state with no actual immigrant population?

It's risk vs reward friendo. 20% in a currency that is unstable and might hyperinflate? Probably not a safe place for your cash.

Not exactly. It was more retarded british management of the country. When the potato famine started they decided it would be anti free-market to provide any kind of aid, or even slow food exports while people were starving. Yeah, they were still exporting a lot of food. Like they let people who wanted food to build famine roads in return for food. A lot of people died building them. They were roads to nowhere because they felt making people build real roads would interfere with the free market. Some english landlords also ran soup kitchens but only offered it to people who converted to protestantism. About 1/4 of the country starved to death. Another 1/4 emigrated. We still haven't made up the population depletion.

Welcome to the suck.

>feds, who spend it mostly on military bullshit.
Literally fucking false, dumb ass. It doesn't even make up a fifth of the federal budget. By no standard is your statement remotely true. Kill yourself.

Oh I know. That's why a vote republican or Democrat is roughly the same, they both overspend on either military or shitty social programs respectfully

Hopefully Trump can cut military spending and/or have us stop giving free Military support to Europe and whatever he promises. God knows Hillary won't.

Will any candidate actually let me keep more of my $$?

And that's interesting about SS and $120k. Hm. I'm sure other taxes go up though?

Because if he doesn't, he'll be taking home less than 14 dollars an hour.

Never, because flat tax is fucking retarded.
Progressive tax works, it's just a matter of fine tuning the curve/brackers.

How?
The IRS has fucking armed cops

All that money topkek

>Will any candidate actually let me keep more of my $$?
Rand Paul, Ted Cruz

By leeching of course and i make money under the table. I pity poor cucks who pay their government who could give two fucks