Hurr islam = death and violence hurr

>hurr islam = death and violence hurr

Then why did the United Nations recognize Islam as the most peaceful religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/radio-pakistan-falsely-claims-unesco-declared-islam-the-most-peaceful-religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The united-nations would recognize OP as straight if I paid them enough shekels

good one chaim

made me laugh

Pretty easy to do when you dismiss all negative actions caused by Islam as un-Islamic.

Because there is an Eldritch God warping the minds of the weak in our world in order to allow his arrival without conflict or worry. He is strong in his ability to alter minds, but physically he is fragile beyond measure. He must create a world where those who wish us harm are viewed as good, and those who wish us safety are viewed as bad. Only then can he assume his position as our God, and slowly consume us.

nice shoop fag

Genuine lols

they didnt that article was satire you dumb leaf

So they wouldn't get beheaded

kek

At least you have a sense of humor

>no source

Sage

To keep from getting bombed by Muslims.
The same reason Comey couldn't recommend arresting Killary, he'd be dead if he did.

>why does the Whore of Babylon endorse the religion of the Babylon.

Hmmmmm.

please.. we need """"""your"""""""" shekels for more nukes :( :(

islam MIGHT be the religion of peace

but arab and middle-eastern cultures are cults of backward ass anger killings

time to eject all the arabs -- disgusting cockroaches -- back to their wonderful desert

Follows Mohhamad
Mohhamad was
> pedophile
> warlord
> liar
> conquerer with evil intentions.

Jesus christ.

> Love
> Peace
> Inginuity
> Forgiveness.

Islam is modern mohhamadism based on wahabism which is jihad in its truest form.

Satan was designed to lead man astray using all techniques known to man, including mind control.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/radio-pakistan-falsely-claims-unesco-declared-islam-the-most-peaceful-religion

schlomo bringing the bantz

Because otherwise they will become fucking butthurt and bomb all places even more.

Exactly this. I don't think it matters what religion you give Middle Easterners, they'd still be savage lunatics they are today.

Can't polish a turd.

>tabloid blog makes up political shit for clicks.

>Gets clicks from conservatives looking for proof it is true and liberals looking to debunk it.

Works every time. I'm not even mad, profiting from stupidity and gullibility is perfectly valid and awesome.