Indian Castes

Indian Castes - can you recognize the caste of a person by looking up her name?

There's a girl I'm working with, her name is Aralikatte and I'm wondering what caste she is.. Any indiabro can help?

Other urls found in this thread:

dnaindia.com/india/report-watch-dalit-men-stripped-beaten-with-iron-rod-by-cow-protection-vigilantes-in-gujarat-3-arrested-2233988
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dattatreya_Aralikatte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure, post her's nudes

>be indian
>go to poland to escape rigorous caste system
>"Hmm I wonder from what caste she is"

kek

yeah, how about no? Also, I don't have the nudes (yet). I'm just curios whether she is poo in loo or brahmin master race.

Can't blame a dude for being curious.. Also see above..

you really have no "official" way of knowing outside of either
1. literally asking her; or
2. going to where she's from and asking around.
India officially banned the caste system in the 1940's. It exists still, sure, but a shit-cleaning untouchable could go to pooland and pretend to be a brahmin

well that sucks, as I guess just asking her would be rude. I thought your family name is a good indicator of the person's caste. Thanks dude.

They're all pooinloo tho.

>a shit-cleaning untouchable could go to pooland and pretend to be a brahmin
Try again untouchable.
dnaindia.com/india/report-watch-dalit-men-stripped-beaten-with-iron-rod-by-cow-protection-vigilantes-in-gujarat-3-arrested-2233988

> an actual indian.

So can you confirm this? Is her family name not enough?
>you really have no "official" way of knowing outside of either

>I'm just curios whether she is poo in loo or brahmin master race.
Will this affect your opinion of her? That's pretty dumb man.

Not really. Can't one be curious though? I know castes are still a thing in India, so Id like to know hers.

Brahmins look like pakistanis aka are always fair skinned and have soft hands

What? Y'd u date some untouchable and see how every indian chimp making fun of u?
This is just like when some western marries an arab woman who was diverse and is a """used slut""" even for dumbest and poorest Ahmed. It is same as being cucked if u don't realize yet.
Also ur children from her r untouchable but iam not sure of that.

>Y'd u date some untouchable
If she was pretty and we are compatible then yeah why not.
>and see how every indian chimp making fun of u?
Wew lad. You shouldn't let people influence your life that much Ivan. Do whatever the fuck you want.

So u jonnie would date a chick widely known for being involved with drugs and prostitution and whatnot if u're """compatible"""?

It's the difference between beautiful half indian children and a quick pump and dump obviously.

Is that really all? I mean a young girl who has never work physically is always going to have soft hands. Damn, I hoped that name angle would be on spot. By the way she's from Bangalore.

How is that in any way related to what I said?
Obviously I wouldn't date a AIDS infected whore but I wouldn't discount somebody else that's decent because of their background.

Brhamins?

>How is that in any way related to what I said?
per their own culture she's not much better than what I described and yes being cucked is not what you should easily dismiss

This.
>and see how every indian chimp making fun of u?
That isn't something that would happen if you dated a lower caste woman.
Worst case scenario:a bunch of parents disapprove

Would it be impolite to ask her about the caste, if basically that is the only way to know about it?

No you cant just by looking if theyre all rich.
But poor people are generally lower caste.
She sounds south indian, so some south indian might recognize her caste from her sirname.
But why the fuck do you need it for?

>So can you confirm this? Is her family name not enough?
Some cases it is.
t.Work with Indians including Brahmins.

he isn't writing her name right.

>Would it be impolite to ask her about the caste, if basically that is the only way to know about it?
It maybe but from my experience some will eventually mention it. What's her surname?

yeah but not always sometimes they have generic surnames f gods or something.

sometimes they have regional surnames (which might or might not tell caste) - which people from other regions would only recognise as coming from a certain part of india

>Aralikatte
I googled it. Apparently it's the name of a village if he did spell it right. But I guess that doesn't tell anything.

>yeah but not always sometimes they have generic surnames f gods or something.
Two of my coworkers supposedly have names for actual occupations so it's easier. Another one I couldn't begin to guess at and someone told me Patels are farmers.

whats her surname?

Her surname is Aralikatte and shes from Bangalore, if thats any lead.

Well that is her surname though. Her first name is Nagaveni.

Don't pay heed to posts like these. Caste has nothing to do with skin colour. Pic related are a bunch of Tamilian Bhramims, they wouldn't let a white skinned north Indian lower caste near them.

>Would it be impolite to ask her about the caste
Kind of.

What is this 1567?
Castes dont even exist anymore

Yeah, figured as much. And I don't want to be impolite, so asking her about it is definitely a no go.

Well, apparently they do, even if they have no legal priledges granted by the state. I'm not saying I will start to mock her if she turns out to be a untouchable, but I'm genuinly curious, mostly because her surname sounds so unusual.

>Castes dont even exist anymore
s-sure

I've never heard that surname before, but then again I'm from the north and not that familiar with the surnames of south Indian people. Apparently Aralikatte is a village in karnataka.
I looked it up and I'm seeing one "famous" person with that surname, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dattatreya_Aralikatte
I'm guessing the girl is not of a lower caste, but that's just a guess.

Thanks. So the rarity of that surname is the indicator she is not of the lower caste?

>So the rarity of that surname is the indicator she is not of the lower caste
No. I was just guessing.