Ahahah well said, fellow kekistani!

ahahah well said, fellow kekistani!

PRAISE KEK

>Most muslim countries hate us

YORIP IS MOZLEM

This meme made me understand terrorism.
Upsetting the euro-american peace forces euros together against the enraged muts who lash out in anger.
Scary.

God bless

We're better than Europe in every way

Society union was only country on par with America
I miss her

MY WALMART TIS OF THEE
SWEET LAND OF MAC'N'CHEESE
OF THEE I SING

maybe, the point here though is to mock the absolute oblivious and cringe facebook tier banter of Sup Forums

Someone post the copypasta

Not really. You're a bit of a shithole.

This is such a fucking meme.

Explain why millions of people come to America to work, get educated, or just because they want to live here every single year.

Majority of them are from shithole countries. Personally I don't see any reason to move from here to USA. Everything is better here

Americans generally have more money than lots of Europeans, but I'd say that's about the only way that the US I'd definitely better than where I live. Also you have a nice varied environment. Pretty much everything else seems worse to us

You get a lot of money. That's it

Yet a fuck ton also come from Europe

>it's all because of money
Pro tip: statistics of race, or gun violence, are not what makes a country shitty.
Come to America for yourself, then make that judgement.

>burhurgh whiter than you muhammad blrurugh

But I don't want to give your country any money. Why would I visit it?

I have been to the US, I went to Boston and it was nice. It didn't ever make me think "Americans have it better" though. I don't want to drive an hour to work and work 10 hour days, have no holiday, eat processed cheese for dinner and see policemen walking around with guns

this. Yuropoor's are inferior and not white

Their new "soyboy" thing is so cringe. Basically the new cuck

The American superiority complex is utterly mind-boggling until you realise only a third of them own passports

>elves
who could have guessed

>Wh*ter than you mohammed

mostly from ex soviet countries

Yeah that works well for an Australian flag you fucking mong

Mm yes if only he painted you like one of his chink girls

Don't you fucking start

Yea, all those Indians, Poles and other anglos sure proves a lot. Europe isn't a country. All metrics and studies shows most western countries in Europe are better of than the US. I really don't the point in being so deep into denial, spouting buzzwords and generally choosing the facts you like without considering the underlying causes for them.

I only envy you because of the money, not the rest

It works perfectly, desert yank

yeah UK flag is Germany, you cuck

OH SAY CAN'T YOU SEE
BY THE MART'S EARLY SHART