/got/ general

previous C+L=J edition

DON'T BULLY THE TULLY

get so drunk you think you banged someone and get so obsessed with her for the rest of your life when in reality you banged her retarded sister

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

What a shitty edition

because he's a retarded faggot

because you have homosexual tendencies

Because you post this in every thread just as that faggot with "ships" and the retarded photoshops of characters

> he thinks he can kill /got/ with shitposts
> implying that isn't what has sustained it this long
> implying /got/ won't take over the board again in July

Seriously, that photoshop is one of the most retarded things ever forced on this thread.

It is. It's not even funny or humorous in any way. Hell, I'd rather take people posting shitty "memes" with captions on them.

I'll take it. Thanks for keeping the thread going, intentionally bad photoshop guy.

I hate them all except the "shipping guy"
Shipping guy is okay in my book.

Maario Naharis

Tullys are upjumped fishermen, House Bracken are the true lords of the Riverlands.

>Brackenfags

Sansa "the mind trick Queen" Stark the best tully

Posting a classic

Anyone here played the Telltale GoT?

wasn't that supposed to be shit?
did you find it any good?

yo whos got the link to carice fappening stuff on Sup Forums?

I'm going through episode 4 right now. Basically any time I play as Mira I want to kill myself because of boredom.

It's quite typical "all of your choices matter but not really" bullshit. A nice touch is some characters are voiced by the same people from the show. Namely Cersei, Tyrion, Ramsay, Juan Snow, Margery. Probably someone else I forgot.

A lot of talking and not much action though.

oh, i thought it was meant to be mostly OC characters
interesting

Cant wait for summer /got/ threads.
Also I'm still waiting for TWOW release. Any idea if TWOW will be released this year or the next year (2018) ?

Thats a big finger

TWOW never

What photoshop thing? That could apply to so many /got/ shenanigans.

You play as OC characters of house Forrester, and one squire who served the previous lord of that house.

Basically MUH WOOD is the storyline of most characters, right now I play as 4 if I'm not mistaken. Rodrik, that squire who's name constantly runs away from my memory, Mira and Asher, who's exiled from Westeros.

Oh and right you also meet Daenerys and her dragons.

>he's waiting for TWOW
You do realize he announced two more short stories, right? Give up, user. He's tied up on that Meereenese knot and has given up.

If it exists in will be on Sup Forums or /s/.

fuck you he's hard at work

he still wears that stupid fucking train conductor hat at home

what a fucking asshole, jesus

Reminder Daenerys is a Blackfyre and she is named after Daemon Blackfyres love Daenerys daughter of Aegon the unworthy.

Who are some characters you wish were included in the show, /got/?

Kindly Man
Victarion Greyjoy
Moqorro
Vargo Hoat/Goat/Moat
Golden Company

You already posted about her

eh, vargo hoat would probably end up looking stupid on television

>tfw the new maisie leaks never happened

Val
Arianne
Darkstar
Moqorro

definitely not the fat nigger whore.

>tfw people will argue with you on the 'fat' and the 'nigger' but never the 'whore'

Really causes one to ponder

>having a healthy sexual appetite makes you a whore

I don't see you calling Aegon VI a whore.

Victarion
Jon Connington
Dolly Duckfield
Red Ronnet
Arianne
Aegon, not as much for him, but for the comfy boat ride story that comes with him and his crew.

>Silent he stood, drinking in the glories of her body, the hollow of her throat, the round ripe breasts with their huge dark nipples, the lush curves at waist and hip
>Seeing her there upon the featherbed, smiling that wicked smile, toying with her breast... was there ever a woman with nipples so large or so responsive? He could hardly look at them without wanting to grab them, to suckle them until they were hard and wet and shiny...

Who?

He would be a lecher, then; I don't know Young Griff's sexual history, though.

What if GRRM brings Rob back instead of Jon to fuck with people.

Fuck, meant Aegon IV

and why is the guy a lecher but the chick's a whore?

Because of the English language.

But he never left, user.
Grey Wind never died :^)

lock vs key blah blah blah

Because a pussy can get stretched and less tight as more pounding happens while a dick won't

But he is a manwhore and his retardation set off a meme that is still alive, by the name of Aegon Blackfyre, also known as Young Griff.

it's possible but we don't know after parading his corpse around if he was returned north. winter is coming is inspired by the horn of winter which resurrects the liege lords and kings of winter bound to in the winterfell crypts.

It sucks that jon and ned went out the way they did. It'd be sick if they were resurrected from the grave and under jons command

>Jon dies and jumps into Ghost
>Resurrected either by Others or Melly
>Rob/Greywind steals his body

>was there ever a woman with nipples so large or so responsive
fucking kek i love it when grrm tries to write sex scenes
i saw someone complain the other day about him writing sexual shit, that women can't feel a guy's cum inside them

grrm is pretty much a fat neckbeard virgin cuck

>it's possible but we don't know after parading his corpse around if he was returned north.
why would they? they probably just dumped his body in the river too

That's not how muscles or vaginas work

Please don't trigger the autists.

What if he brings back Stannis, but then at the climax he rips off his face and it's Jon Snow inside all along?

Men are biologically built to spread their semen. Men literally have an unlimited amount of sperm to spread. Women have a limited amounts of eggs to be made fertile.

And women are biologically built to fuck the most alpha of men to get the best seed. And even get pregnant by the alpha and then stay with a beta who'll raise the kid and be a good dad. What's wrong with fucking multiple dudes so long as the dudes aren't pussies? Darkstar is handsome as shit even though he's dangerous, he's got good genes.

You mean Bloodraven. It was Bloodraven all along.

>implying manlet snu could pass as stannis

There are people who don't consider Shaggydig the best Direwolf.

Truly horrifying.

>bites people who dindu nuffin
grey wind was and still is objectively best wolf

You'' have tough time convincing the Ghost brigade

He a good dog, just passionate.

>Shaggy dog stories play upon the audience's preconceptions of joke-telling. The audience listens to the story with certain expectations, which are either simply not met or met in some entirely unexpected manner.[1] A lengthy shaggy dog story derives its humour from the fact that the joke-teller held the attention of the listeners for a long time (such jokes can take five minutes or more to tell) for no reason at all, as the end resolution is essentially meaningless.[2] The nature of their delivery is reflected in the English idiom spin a yarn, by way of analogy with the production of yarn.

That's actually very useful info. It explains so much!

this is now a dog general

>now

Best wolf : Nymeria
Good wolves : Grey Wind Shaggydog
Ok wolves : Summer Ghost
Useless big fluffy pet : Lady

>nymeria
>best

It's definitely Nymeria. She ditched those Stark pussies and went off on her own to lead a giant pack of wolves. She makes the other wolves look like bitches. They're all the pets of children while she's out fucking shit up.

reminder she is dead in the show

>raising a wolves army
>attacking&killing knights, not just as a very small part of an actual men army - like grey wind - but on their own
>not best

which wolf tops that? what has that wolf done that tops that?

lol'd at Lady

why was she so useless bros? does the owner personality imprint on the wolf?

she dead yo

I didn't know there was a term for this.

she isn't?
and it's extremely likely that Arya will see her in S7.

>wolves that is actually useful to people vs glorified canine nigger

It's already been leaked she and Arya reunite for 30 seconds and then she disappears forever so they can save the budget for the ever burdening salaries.

>does the owner personality imprint on the wolf?
almost certainly.

and she was useless because sansa took a big savage animal and raised her as a pet.

so she had a big pet. that's it.
Sansa ruined it, basically.
Like she ruins everything else.

> most useful wolf isne niggwr wolf.

lady did nothing wrong

>the value of a wolf is inherently linked to how useful they are to their mentally challenged stark owners

"no"

>not ripping sansa's throat in her sleep
>not wrong

also, just like with Sansa, it isn't exactly hard not to do anything wrong when you don't do anything at all.

>A wolf being wild is akin to a human being acting that way

Are you retarded?

Pretty sure Sansa had no wolf dreams, so no.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

i thought that everything wrong with sansa was because the wolf died early
that was bran's theory at least when robb was asked why she was such a dumb cunt

I think the most irritating moment with Sansa is when she gets the lion necklace from Joffrey and swoons. For me, personally.

The most irritating moment with Sansa is when she betrays Ned's plans to Cersei. For me personally.

Tumblr will whine about all show changes to Sansa EXCEPT for this

She has been non-stop annoying for 5 seasons, but improved in 6. It's hard to name the most annoying thing she did.

Pic related

I'm pretty sure everyone's worst Sansa moment is that. From there on there isn't much to hate.