What are italian girls like in personality?

what are italian girls like in personality?

She is pretentious

Unironically this. They are ugly, short and extremely pretentious, stupid as fuck and they tend to abuse make up. Southern euro wom*n are nigger tier.
I'd kill for a scando or anglo gf

>tfw no Italian mommy

t.angery italian soyboys

Italians in generals CAN'T FUCKING STOP TALKING.

Now multiply that by the woman factor.

t. 1488% Italian blood

they dislike anglos

How do I get a greasy Italian bf?

Make him a badda bing

Learn to cook.
> that flag
Oh, nevermind.

Ludivine is an Arab

UK has a lot more well regarded chefs than Spain m8

The ones here (I'm talking people who come as adults) are really fucking loud.

>Unironically this. They are ugly, short and extremely pretentious, stupid as fuck and they tend to abuse make up. Southern euro wom*n are nigger tier.
>I'd kill for a scando or anglo gf
This is just classic grass is greener mentality.

boys are better :3

Are they really that bad though? I thought southern europe still had a very masculine "women listen to men" sort of culture.
If she acts pretentious just tell her to stop?

And what about a granny?

>I thought southern europe still had a very masculine "women listen to men" sort of culture.
It used to be like that but then we had to become more "progressive" and we are looking at other countries as models.
>If she acts pretentious just tell her to stop?
Hahahahah, gf would be mad at you for weeks if not worse, they know they can find a man in seconds while you will not have a woman for months.

southern euros are matriarchal as fuck m8, they worship a woman who had a child out of wedlock

>they know they can find a man in seconds while you will not have a woman for months.
kek what is this beta attitude

Nope, beta attitude would be you will not have another woman in your life, waiting for months for the next gf is for regular normies.

no it isn't I can get a new girl tomorrow if I want to

Not going to the world cup.
Shitaly, smelly, brown and now not even going to the world cup hahahaha.
More and more pathetic, each time.

>if I want to
>IF
woah too bad you don't you pussy slayer you

I want a Italian gf so bad

women get boring fast once you have had a few

Based Sagna

Also that's a frenchie wearing a French shirt

>They are ugly, short and extremely pretentious, stupid as fuck and they tend to abuse make up
Are you sure that isn't just the roasties/Stacies?

> (OP)
>
>They are ugly, short and extremely pretentious, stupid as fuck and they tend to abuse make up.

You just literally described 90% of Norwegian basic bitches. AFAIK Swedish bitches are no different. Biggest whores in Europe, seriously.

Don't get a Scandi gf

How many pussies have you slayed?

>I-I can get a new one whenever I want!!
Yes and then you run out of money and their pimp beats you up

>bumblasted continental betas

most of them prefer black and arab guys but if you're lucky you might catch one who likes white guys.

It's rare though. The really hot ones go for darker/black guys.

They are extremely loud, pretentious and annoying.

are you talking about Germans or Italians?

This, Italian woman with her black bull

it's true though

>what are italian girls like in personality?

better than iberian girls

Italian woman with her morrocan bull

He looks Italian/Southern European for me

Italian woman her black husband on thier wedding day

Italian woman her Indian bf

this, doesn't look North-African at all

pic related is an actual makak

In my experience the ones who follow the mainstream and its trends, who go to clubs with other girls, love shopping and blah blah blah are 99% highly overrated individuals with princess complexes who base their entire concept of male-female relationships on tv shows and dramas.
I used to find girls at rock clubs and metal concerts up until my early 20s, those are a mixed bag, an incredible amount of filthy sluts, but the percentage of borderline-intelligent/good looking girls is significantly higher than in most environments, if you're lucky you may find someone who enjoys playing DnD and Tolkien.
Sportsy girls are also a very good stock, especially if they take their activities seriously, it shows they developed vastly superior virtues compared to the average girls.
Stay the fuck away from university students, they mostly belong to the first mentioned category, but coated with the thickest layer of pretentiousness only a worthless uninteresting whore who thinks she's entered adulthood the moment she stepped into an athenaeum can display.

That soccer player is half egiptian half italian.

He's actually half Swiss/Egyptian I lied. It still shows that Italian women go for black and arab guys

>The really hot ones go for darker/black guys.
Sure they do.

Dude there are 6% of non italians (this include other europeans) in Italy, stop projecting. Europe is not U.S.

Not catholic enough these days

>UK cooking
Oh yh the ones who eat steaks that are grilled only for 5 minutes and full of blood.Fucking vampires.

I wanted to meet them in the world cup, but I guess I wont

That 6% does 60% of the fucking

What is the general sentiment against Africans in Italy? How many Africans compared to Arabs? I have the feeling that it's mostly Africans, not so much Arabs, is that true?

It's both Arabs and Africans. The mommas boys Italians who eat spheghetti and NEET it up are angry that the Italian woman choose to have sex with morrocan and nigerian men.

Nobody asked you, 56%er, go back to Sup Forums.

Pic related, Italian woman with her Senegalese bull

Why you burgers are so cucked? Jesus Christ must be the multiculturalism.

We have around 2 million arabs, few niggers and way too many chinese.
General consensus is "Italy belongs to italians". Consider it was a leftist minister who blocked all the NGOs because fascists parties were on the rise (still are desu).

>2 million Arabs
>the shitalian considers this to be fine

>We have around 2 million arabs, few niggers and way too many chinese.
Can you tell me about how Italians view tourism?

If you're an european (or a japanese) there is no problem, you're welcome.

My girlfriend is sweet, traditional and doesn't have a single atom of feminist ideology in her entire personality. She's a bit of a mummy figure in the house but relies on me to behave like a man should like to make important decisions and to tell her what to do everywhere else. She's very passionate and prone to bouts of anger as well, and will slap me round the face if she catches me talking to other girls haha.

I really like Italian girls, but I don't think my gf is typical; her friends are very superficial and obsessed with celebrity culture.

Your a paki right?

Ah, you must be that mentally-unsound cuck with 100s of interracial images saved on his HD. No, I'm white. Sorry to disappoint you.

>implying anyone can distinguish arabs from italians

It still proves that Italians are spheghetti slurping momma boys who pout as northern European, Arab, and African men court and breed their women

Shut up and go extinct. You krauts are only good at destroying Europe.

I meant more in terms of, do Italians actually like the fact that there's a fuckton of non-Italians/natives in Rome, Venice, etc. Or do they like having a tourism economy in those places?

Good for you that you arent part of europe and her people,ahMed

>99% third worlders in the school
wow

The only ones upset at tourists, that i know, are people in Venice.

I've only heard Venetians complaining about natives being progressively pushed into Venezia Mestre or other nearby fractions and cruise ships transiting in the canals.
Burger-tier post. This is embarrassing.

Stay REKT sub-human...mediterraneans invented what you call western civilization.

>Italians are spheghetti slurping momma boys

Well at least we can agree on one thing

Alright.

>I'm white.
yeah ok mehmet.

That is actually very misleading, is not common to see a Southern Euro with a moor/nigger/chicano, just few low class fatties and that's all.

In Spain most of girls also belong to the first group (which is depressing), but I heard the princess complex in Italy is even worse because the average Italian male turns crazy for absolutely every woman that passes by, too beta attitude.