Act like an illiterate child on Twitter

>Act like an illiterate child on Twitter
>Get called out for your immaturity and lack of couth
>Throw the mother of all tantrums
>White Knights come to your rescue
>Leave Twitter in a huff anyway
Who's at fault here?variety.com/2016/film/news/leslie-jones-ghostbusters-twitter-hate-1201816809/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/Lesdoggg?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HAHA NIGGER BITCH
> Calling someone out for immaturity and lack of couth

???

the institution of a country. The ape was meant to live in the wild, where it could be natural and not mentally tested.

Are you talking about Sup Forums posts? We're not public figures. We don't represent our race and gender like she does. You're expected to act like a jackass here.

Thats no excuse, you expect valid and legitimate responses after you just gave awful comments attacking the person's character?

Will she be an hero?

No, it is a perfectly valid excuse. Holy fuck how new are you?

found the redditor who treats this place as 'the asshole of the internet'

go back

This thread is now /gorillas/

>hurrr durr nigger nigger nigger
>blah racist blah
How can you even make a legitimate response to that? All you did was " haha xD we wuz trolling, give us a valid a excuse for our nonsense". The movie was awful, I'll give you that but calling it awful simply because it has a black person in it is retarded.
There are worse places, but in general Sup Forums is considered a shithole, mainly because of boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums. You'd be lying if you told me this place is full of creativity and ingenuity.

Sup Forums is full of creativity and ingenuity.

Disney could cast her as Shrek's wife in a live action film.

go back to plebbit faggot, this sheboon deserves the relentless trolling because she is too mentally inept to realize that she is feeding them, much like you are too mentally inept to realize this is the fucking internet and your opinion like your life is worthless

If being anonymous and uncensored (as far as we know) looks like being the asshole of the internet, I'm all for it.

Fucking savage

He'd convert to Islam and be fucking the donkey in a week

It is indeed, but its not very well thought out in places like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc. Have you ever wondered why the rest of the boards hate these boards?
"Haha fucking plebbit, we don't contradictory opinions here", is this any different than reddit?

I'm telling you to your face why this board is going to shit. Because (you. reddit) came from 'the front page of the internet' . You tread on everything. no concept of lurking. Fall for obvious bait. It's you faggots that shit up the place.

You responded to the wrong post, you retarded newfag.

Well she got called some pretty bad shit on twitter. She reacted like a normal human bean.

>send bix noods

>Act like an illiterate child on Twitter
She's not acting.

>implying
I only come here to check every now and then. I am from /an/ and Sup Forums mostly, don't ever leave Sup Forums.
>baiting
In fact, you respond and calling it bait is a sign you know it wasn't but now it is, "oh hurr durr you fell for it XD".

If you made an argument, hell even made a joke, maybe a parody instead of giving your worthless fucking opinion in raw form and trying to virtue signal no one would care whether or not it ran contrary to "the opinion of pol" as you put it. Your opinion is worthless, your humor, your logic, your sarcasm are slightly less worthless, in all honestly either lurk more or go back

>You'd be lying if you told me this place is full of creativity and ingenuity.

It actually kind of is, being racist or a shock jock, contrary to popular belief, does not completely invalidate every last quality about you.

You need to go back, tyrone

I'm so glad the media throws around "racist" so loosely. The word has practically lost its meaning these days, just like how feminists devalued the word "rape".

I enjoy creating content for the board of peace

I miss Joan Rivers. She would have said "Oh grow up," and made a Holocaust joke.

forcing it isn't creative or funny. Be subtle you dumb fucks. All over youtube I see accounts 'schlomo goldbergstein' 'RACE WAR NOW'. actually apply yourself, otherwise it's just blatant copy paste shitposting.

>but its not very well thought out in places like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc.
These boards have the most creativity and ingenuity, it's just they're the most popular and have the most shitposters in them. You'll find diamonds more often in these boards than any others.

When the fuck did people start thinking that they were safe from ridicule and hatred?

These things have been with the human race since its inception.

Everyone now thinks that their safe space extends to every avenue of their lives.

Yeah, I mad.

Look away from the fucking screen you baboon. Turn your fucking computer off and go lay in your pile of bananas you stinking ass ape you.

Stop crying.

Creating content for this place makes the news tolerable

This 1000%

Seems relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

twitter.com/Lesdoggg?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

bix nood nigger

But, this Leslie thing started hours before it was posted here.

Later people

>current year, not posting only OC

Australia Jack is right brothers, you havn't the dook of an idea how to comport yourselves public wise.

I see nothing "human" about her.

Damn. btfo

The objective answer is really both.
People trolled her to get a rise out of her reactions and they were hilarious to be honest.
It's also her fault for reacting that way. At this point it's Internet Discourse 101 - You ignore trolls, trolls leave you alone.
She chose to engage them for 12 hours.

> Talking about "couth" on an Central Polynesian meme usenet .

Is the sheboon buttdevastated at the horrifying results of the opening weekend?

>any idiot can say "i'm from Sup Forums" and run around shouting nigger nigger kike on any website

>that means we all here are somehow the problem

this is why the world is falling to shit. everyone has a clear look at the worst any side has to offer, and they judge based on that

i want off this ride

Deal with it or turn the computer off. That, or you can suck on a BBC as a safe space.

Nu-males, lol

>for 12 hours.
FOR
TWELVE
HOURS

more like

>idiot cries after losing to twitter trolls

gorillas take better care of their young than black people do, you're insulting gorillas everywhere.

>mfw

found the heretic

into the oven you go

racism is right

I hate dumb niggers

I say we just dump memes on her Twitter and piss off the white knights

JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

oh

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAYL NAW

I've seen way too many white people complaining about this. I remember when the internet wasn't infected with SJW cancer, when troll campaigns and doxing were for lulz, not for "muh equality"

Things are sad these days. I'm surprised I've only seen Sup Forums mentioned once tho, they're typically blaming gamergate

She is literally borderline illiterate, I'm just wondering if anyone is trying to spin her as a feminist role model.