youtube.com/watch?v=yXF8Lhvjqa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So comfy. 8/10 horror.

Grosse Pointe Blank
High Fidelity

I wish I liked Say Anything more, only if I were a girl

>discount Edward Norton/Kevin Spacy hybrid

easy all. but this is top

I feel so bad for you to not ever like anything good. but to each their own. and i wish you the best in your shit taste.

Say Anything is great though.

>tfw no Diane Court gf

>he turned down the role of Walter White in Breaking Bad

Such an awesome movie. Got me into the Violent Femmes.

Con Air

Cusack looks like an old ass man here even though this is clearly an old movie wtf

i'll give it another go just for you user

holy shit the soundtracks for both of those movies. top tier

I watched 1408 and liked it, which doesn't disprove my point, asshole.

This loathsome cunt ruins every movie he's in. I would NEVER get tired of punching him in the face.

Easily one of the more underrated Stephen King adaptations

He was really good in Love & Mercy

Which ending was the best?

I'm a total sucker for "the summer that changed anything" high school comedies and Lloyd Dobler is such a likable character.

I don't get your comparison to Norton or Spacey at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXF8Lhvjqa8

American Beauty was his best film

The only good thing about this movie was how it reminded me how much I love Blister in the Sun

I only watched the first 30 minutes of this garbage. Is there a reason why he had the look of an edgy teen?

I'm curious; How many of you have High Fidelity in your movie collection? I'm asking because those of us who grew up with VHS had this movie -- it was a great sort of testament to being in your 20's, or getting over your 20's.

I'm also curious who has "As Good as it Gets" -- another chick flick sorta movie that I know a lot of guys have in their collection because it's Jack Nicholson telling people off.

MAPS TO THE STARS

there's something strange about John Cusack's career in Hollywood. it's like he never sucked off any executives for a role and that's why he has that B actor stench all over him. same with Milla Jovovich

Well, if someone genetically engineered a hybrid of Spacey and Norton, he would look like Cusack. They look alike.

I like Cusack and even I get it

i'll try to think of it like this, it's a good movie no doubt so maybe a rewatch is all i'll need for a reranking

War Inc
It's more humorous now than it was then

Liked him in L. A. Confidential. He nailed the role.

I unironically liked Identity

step aside

I think it's a dumb movie, but it's brilliantly done.

I'm convinced the entire story was concocted around the scene:
>"What do you do for a living, son?"
>"I'm a professional killer."
>"Oh good, it's a growth industry."

>yfw you will never play airplane with Minnie Driver

one of the first movies I burnt direct from dvd before you could download from the internet.

What the fuck are you talking about?

neat.

Same. I was actually just going to recommend it.

I agree with you. but name another movie that does that so fucking well. an assassin movie with a teenage love movie that he's so well know for mixed so fucking well together.

>Beer Can Dan kino

Oh you just meant looks. I thought you meant acting style. I guess I can see what you mean. As far as his acting style, I loved watching Joan Cusack in shameless. Their mannerisms and expressions are so similar.

>le troubled divorced writer whose kids hate him man
Fuck off

is that a racy statement? cause that movie was Cusack kino. He's in his own movie experience. just like Cage.

Serendipity
Con Air
Thin Red Line
The Road to Wellville
Midnight Garden of Good Evil
Stand by Me
Must Love Dogs
Ice Harvest
Shanghai
Sixteen Candles

nigga has a lot of kino

Exactly. It's a decent action movie that's also a love letter to the 80s with an unbelievably good soundtrack.

27 so I wasn't cool to the hip when it came out, yeah I do own it so if we're asking questions do you identify with the characters in High Fidelity? if so give me a top 5 whatever pls

>ctrl f "grand piano"
>no results

Ya'll niggas need to watch this shit.

the high school reunion part was the best. Old school hommie from back in the day see's you over a dead body. Fuck man is he dead? yeah. grab that banner. hommie grabs the fucking banner and helps his fucking friend drop the body in the incinerator no questions.

Don't forget Pushing Tin and young Angelina Jolie's tits.

>Ice Harvest
jesus christ, somebody other than me who actually watched it on Sup Forums
it's underrated christmas kino, watched it on a whim one christmas and really enjoyed it
>billy bob playing a cheeky criminal before fargo
>cusack playing a dork barely able to survive
>the noir undertones
shame harold ramis probably thought the whole project was a failure in the end, ebert is literally one of the few critics who saw and liked it when it came out

Why are you talking about 2012? 1408 was a much better movie.

is that a new one? cause I've been seeing wood putting out a bunch of pretty good new movies with cage and other 80-90's actors recently. I want to watch the trust but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Quality pre-Entourage Jeremy Piven. Piven also plays the drunk guy at the party in Say Anything that wants his Firebird keys back.

please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like frodo on that poster. The face he did when he was hypnotized by the ring or some shit

word.

He was the same character in that though

Literally one of his best movies.

That wasn't the plot of 1408 at all, dummy.

i will check that one out

Harvesting ice, that's wild. Does it pay much?

This and One Crazy Summer are legit 80s kino.

Let me let you in a little secret. any true movie person loves and has watched all of cusacks movies. the reason they are not brought up much on Sup Forums is there isn't much to talk shit about.

It was one of the first DVDs I got, I'm 28. Nice little movie, it has a bit of everything.

Beautiful Girls fits him like a glove, and has loli Portman along with Rosie O'Donnell being a bitch. It's perfect.

>loli portman
I like the movie but jesus user. that's pushing it.

there it is

a generational movie for shore.

essential comfy 80s kino

came here to post this

literally the pinnacle of cusack's career

The endings of 1408? I liked the theatrical ending more. The original ending felt like a letdown.

1408 is the best unofficial Silent Hill movie.
Which ending do you prefer?

cusackino in general.. his sisters in it too!

Every time I see that movie it has a different fucking ending wtf is this Mandela effect shit

>tfw 1408 shoutout in Resident Evil 7

It was one of the door codes