20 minutes into the first episode and I already know this is going to be a pile of shit

20 minutes into the first episode and I already know this is going to be a pile of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RIRkwhfR-9I?t=211
youtube.com/watch?v=N62ChSUmVHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not, though.

Is that because it takes 40 minutes for it to actually start?

Oh, just wait till the end to have your head explode from cringe

Someone please post the webm

Is this that Brit Marlin series?

I liked her films but they can be pretty boring. I'm guessing this series is similar, amirite?

It's got a plot twist fueled by ambiguity.

>the OA
>not kino
youtu.be/RIRkwhfR-9I?t=211

Just like the films kek I downloaded the series last week just been putting it off.

Is it worth watching?

ambiguity where senpai ?. the whole season she's telling the dudes in that town her story and teaching them the moves that can transport her to the captive dudes to rescue them and in the end they do the moves and she goes to her captive senpaitachi. next season is gonna pick up there and continue the story.

the only plot twists are in the beginning when you find out she's adopted and that that dude is a kidnapper , there's nearly no twists near the end.

It only gets worst from there. Every episode is more retarded then the last.

But it's literally the best show from the past 3 years.

brit is /our gal/

if you don't like OA you are a true pleb

i dropped it as soon as she got attacked by the dog in the first episode. that's all i needed to watch to know it would be absolute trash. the acting was unbelievably bad.

They raise the possibility that the whole story was a lie, and the only thing that could prove it was real, the magical dance that can rewrite reality is also left ambiguous because it is equally likely that the dance changed reality or just confused the guy.

K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=N62ChSUmVHY

This is what you get after investing 8 hours into this show.

>the magical dance that can rewrite reality is also left ambiguous because it is equally likely that the dance changed reality or just confused the guy.

Did you ever think maybe the dance at the end didn't actually happen and it was just a symbolic visual of them trusting each other and working together to physically stop the guy?

Yoink!

the average Sup Forums user is a cape shit watching 16 year old ledditor

they can't think that deeply

>watching netshit
>expecting not to be watching shit

Why do plebs pretend generic sci-fi trash is higher tier than capeshit?

Kino but that school shooting made me kek

Well, possibly, but the other ambiguity raised is if the magical portal worked or not.
Though at the very least, the season 2 trailer implies the dance's dominion over life and death works.

>hard not to read those spoilers

Update 1:
- Prairie is a stupid fucking name and "The OA" is even cringier.
- Fuck this Raikkonen looking dude. Trying to make him an anti hero already. This is patronising af.
- Bitch just talk to your parents, you can obviously remember shit.

>using non communication as a plot device
I'm gonna finish the ep but that's definitely gonna be /DROPPED/-tier.

>sci-fi

This is a fantasy drama.

No. That shit happened and it was fucking dumb. You should feel bad for thinking any other way about it.

>unsure if Prairie's story was truth or lie
>know for 100% certainty the ending actually happened

stop.

I do like that Earthbound-esque way the last piece of the dance is also the shortest and simplest.

>Phyllis from The Office
Yeah I'm done.
I'd rather stop before they shoehorn some gay black dude in there.

I mean, it has a ftm trans.

>tfw the first title sequence

But surprisingly not shoehorned in and actually done pretty tasteful and not full-SJW.

This