Post when you think he's going to die

Post when you think he's going to die.

Will screencap and make a new thread when it happens.

Walt shoots him in Episode 7 of Season 5 of an entirely different TV show

SCREENCAP THIS

how are they going to explain it when he dies?

>Mike is away on business in Mexico. He'll be back after all this blows over.

lol

>Better Call the Undertakers

He is on some benjamin button type of shit....he gets younger and younger....he is older in BCS and younger in the Breaking bad which takes place after.

He only needs to stay alive 2 more years. I doubt Better Call Saul will go beyond five seasons.

>Hey Mike, you better call Saul.
>Whaaaaat?
>You better call Saul.
>SPEAK UP SONNY
>CALL SAUL
>No, I'm Mike - who's Paul? are you Paul?
>Why is there shit in my pants?
>Where's my wife?

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

>black don't crack

He isn't. All those Mike scenes in BCS are set in an alternate reality.

>drive old volvo for your entire adult life
>save $$$
>buy hair dye

He didn't get rich by being dumb

>It's a Mike aimlessly wanders the neighbourhood until somebody phones the police to take him home episode

they'll just jump to post-BB Saul's life.

>it's a "Mike calls Jimmy over for something important and Jimmy thinks it's some fun dirty work but Mike just can't figure out how to set his VCR clock" episode

>it's a Mike slowly becomes increasingly racist with old age and calls Gus a nigger episode

Witnessed those beauties

>it's a Mike falls asleep in the middle of a stake out, wakes up confused and crashes his car episode

>it's a Mike plays with his granddaughter but the police show up because it's not his granddaughter, it's not even his house, he's confused and lost episode

>it's a Mike breaks down into tears because everybody he loves is dead and he's soul-crushingly lonely episode

Dubs confirm long after you.

>it's a poster replies to trips with trips episode

What is this

> it's a Mike wonders why the bathroom lights turn on and off by themseves until his daughter in law explains to him he pissed in the fridge again episode

>black
>Name: Giancarlo Esposito

>it's a Mike is cleaning his rifle but gets hooked into a rerun of Matlock and puts it back together wrong episode

>it's a Mike dies alone in his house but isn't discovered for 3 weeks because no one comes to visit episode

>it's a "Mike can forgetful at times in his old age and accidentally left the new gas gap tracker in his car, so Gus has been tracking Mike tracking the Gus's men the whole time" episode

But it's moving so slow. The way the pace is going right now it would make sense for BCS is be about 80 or 90 episodes.

>it's a 20 minutes of Mike sitting chewing nothing, sucking on his teeth and smacking his lips episode

The show moves slow because Mike can only move slow in his old age

Mm.

>It's a Mike purposefully shits himself to piss off the nurse episode

>it's a "Mike forgets why he's staking out Los Pollos Hermanos from across the street and decides to step inside to grab some lunch" episode

>it's a Mike stands on his front lawn waiting for somebody to pass by and talk to, but everyone walks by on the other side of the street avoiding eye contact with the weird, old man standing on his front lawn episode

I kinda liked this one

Seriously though don't fucking meme Jonathon banks death until after this show is finished.

oke
M8, check his eyes and face(I'm talking beyond the fact that he is old person).
If you know shit about medicine, you know his heart is on last legs.
He probably lives really healthy now(I wouldn't be surprised that producers of AMC are investing in his health) but you can see he lived really fast at some point in his life and its catching up with him(if I should take a guess, he looks more of a hard liqueur guy than heavy drugs guy).
This thread sucks and op is a fag but Mike will either drop from a heart attack ,liver failure(least likely) or stroke.
Fucking shitty destiny you get your 5 minutes at pure end, when you probably don't even care and can't /wont abuse(sex,n,drugs,n,rock,n,roll oh my)celeb status.
With all that said, he has at least 10 to 15 years in him( money can prologue your life if you invest in that field).

>Heart on last legs
Oh no!!!
>10 to 15 more years, possibly a little more
Then wtf are we worried about? The show will get finished in that time.

>It's a seemingly healthy Mike suddenly drops dead due to an undiagnosed pre-existing condition episode

Yeah until they do the pre-prequel spinoff where Mike briefly experimented with MDMA and gay nightclubs shortly before leaving Philly

In all honesty I think the best idea for another show in this universe would be one from the cartels perspective. It's kind of a natural conclusion and evolution.

Blacks can't be hispanic? Also he looks a little aged in The Get Down.

I love BCS and BB but it's time for Vince to move onto other things.

Do you fuckers even know that he lives so long, he became ExO of Dulcinea, finally he breaks and gets blown in atomic blast.
(';"7

Why? Also, he is. Google Jack in the Beanstalk Vince Gilligan