Why was he insisting on orange slices at this moment?

Why was he insisting on orange slices at this moment?

this forced meme fucking sucks

saged

Simple carbs (sugar) after an intense work out to temporarily raise your blood sugar and give you some energy. Same reason kids get orange slices and pop after soccer games.

But you should also eat a full meal no more than an hour afterwards to get some real nutrition.

I actually kinda like it. It's the perfect mix of people shitposting for funsies, and actual fucking retards who don't understand a Little League reference

He was so hot from wearing the costume that he needed to cool off. I think the oranges cool your body temperature or something. This wasn't part of the movie but the director thought it was funny so he left it in. Turns out it was cringemania

OP never played childhood sports.
>parents love or hate OP

>playing child sports

>hi there I'm an autistic shut-in and I post on Sup Forums and anything I don't find funny is 'cringemania'

>fa/tv/irgin has been a loser ever since childhood

Did you seriously never do any extra curricular activity as a kid aside from masturbation?

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

>parents put you into some nigger tier team sport as another form of daycare
>not practicing martial arts as a child
plebs

It's because of the intense LSD-like hallucinations he had while changing side, vitamin C helps with a bad trip

Because little league or something.

>Little League

what?

>hi there I'm assblasted idiot who cant let people have different opinions

Literally observational comedy targeted at children

I played little league baseball and soccer and my brother was in little league basketball. Never were orange slices a thing, and I live in fucking Los Angeles.

see

This, it's a funny joke that Sup Forums is too autistic to get

I meant hallucinations while changing SIZE not side.

I always thought it was because the suit operated on vitamin c