What...? I thought Britain was a white country?

What...? I thought Britain was a white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225).In
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS (raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225).In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline.

This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.

Now is Brexit making sense?

football is fucked thanks to niggers. only good football players are balkanites and whites.

The best football player ever is a BLACK BULL

Give me the BBC

NOW!!

so why dont the niggers in the dutch football team bring us to the world cup? Or european cup. Our only good player was arjen robben, van persie and sneijder and strootman are all too old and spoiled to do anything. now robben is retired, were absolutely fucked

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Your selection sucks because it has many wh * Tes.
France is almost full BLACK and make it to te WC.Eder the BIG BLACK BULL literally make Portugal win the Euro 2016

france just has better clubs meaning better trainers and better selection. iceland will totally BTFO france this world cup. just watch you monkey

wheres ibrahimovic?
Ow yeah you cherrypicked

France BTFO with Iceland in Euro 2016 you subhuman

Are you retarded? He's not in the national team anymore. He resigned. That's literally our starter 11 atm.

im not retarded im uninformed. sorry that i dont know everything about football

Don't make accusations if you're uninformed. That's amerigoblin tier.

Sweden win because there atleast one BLACK BULL in the team

proud sarmatian not a wh*Te pig
praise ahura mazda

>tfw no qt 3.14 world cup

there are south americans unironically

never seen a native american be a good football player. only ethnic spanish or portugese like messi

its no longer white

wtf

shit at life and at football too
ah right, you call it calcio because you're a moor
haha
pathetic arab
kys

I wouldn't be "wtf"ing if I was you, Italy.

Really?