Erdogan's Great Purge

The scope of Erdogan's sweeping purge of the military, judiciary, and govt ministries has widened to the education system, with over 40,000 people removed from their posts so far.

The tally so far:

>6,000+ soldiers arrested
>2,700+ judges suspend
>8000+ police officers fired
>1,500+ university deans forced to resign
>20,000+ teachers' licences suspended
>1,500+ finance ministry officials fired
>400+ removed from Religious Affairs Ministry
>~300 staff removed from office of Prime Minister
>100+ intelligence officials removed
>20+ radio and TV stations shut down

This """"coup"""" which Erdogan described as a "blessing from Allah" was totally not a false flag orchestrated to allow him to purge all opposition from all spheres of society in order to consolidate absolute power

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/19/the-purge-after-the-coup-turkey-erdogan/
in.reuters.com/article/turkey-security-idINKCN0ZZ12Z
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36838347

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/
boilingfrogspost.com/2014/01/18/turkish-pm-erdogan-the-speedy-transformation-of-an-imperial-puppet/
killinged.com/resources/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think Sup Forums? Will he beat Stalin?

Nice 8D chinese checkers

Stalin would be proud

NEVER FORGET....

How in the fuck does a country even survive after all of these firings?

Chances are it won't.

I might not without a war.

Turkey will be Syria pt. 2, with slightly more pocket money.I personally don't give a fuck about muslim shitholes. If the decent people there are willing to let their country fall apart because of idiots like Nerdogan, then they deserve their imminent civil war and slaughter.

I don't have anything personal with dictators. Every dictator had to do the purge....Bigger problem tho is Islamic Dictator. If Erdo went full Putin meh ok, but it looks like Erdo want's to go full Sadam and that is not good. Any how I hope he does something stupid so we can go full blown Deus Vult on them.

good. Democracy is gay as fuck.

Russia had a chance to glass Turkey after the jet affair... now it looks like an another opportunity. Don't miss this one ruskies because there might be no more chances.

This, if he was a secular dictator, no big issue. I do not mind the Assads of the world.

Islamic dictators need to be crushed.

GOD DAMN, STOP POSTING THAT PIC IT MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT

If they're actually all part of the Gülen cult it's a good thing they got removed.
Otherwise not so much.

why so many education workers?

probably because they didn't teach that Sharia is the way to go.

because gulenists are trying to control education of children as wel as military, law and state.If you control these stuff you can easily win.

I personally hate erdogan and gulen.Turkey will tear in to pieces in next 10 years.Mark my words

NO SERIOUSLY . . a dismissal of that proportion will ruin a country regardless of how Sultan Eros wants it . . does he intend to turn it into Somalia ?

Also a coup by soldiers . . what does it have to do with teachers and ministers ?

Exactly. West fucked it up so fucking bad by sponsoring Arab spring, it's not even funny anymore.

Turkey has 1,577 Universities?

And all because Gulen once exposed some corruption in the Erdogan government.
They don't even disagree on any policies.

Probably madrassa's: Islamist brainwash """""universities"""""

We never supported the Syrian uprising though.

Erdogan is purging people in the Gulen movement, basically the movement responsible for the coup.

And erdogan always supported western leaders from the beggining
>Also a coup by soldiers . . what does it have to do with teachers and ministers ?
either gulenist or kemalist teachers will purge

A university usually has multiple deans to oversee each of the different colleges within the university. I.e. Dean of the College of Engineering, or the Dean of the College of The Arts, etc.

Soon you will get to hear: "Who is a Gulenist, I am to decide."
t. Erdogan

and nobody asks the really important question...

IS BABA SAFE?

Noooope... it's more complicated than corruption.

AKP and Gulen (the Cemaat) go way back. They worked together because for the most part it was mutually beneficial, and the AKP and Cemaat did get stuff done.

It all changed when the Cemaat essentially wanted to take control of the government. In February 2012 Gulenist officers told the head of the MIT Hakan Fidan (Turkish CIA) to report in, their plan was to arrest him for treason and get him to admit Erdogan committed treason (because Erdogan and the MIT secretly negotiated with the Kurdish terrorist group PKK). They planned to call in Hakan Fidan when Erdogan was in surgery out cold. When Hakan Fidan was called in, he called Erdogan and Erdogan actually picked up because his surgery was delayed by a few hours. Erdogan told him not to go.

Next day the parliament passed a law saying MIT operatives could not be prosecuted without the consent of the government (or something like that)

And it has escalated since (Closing down Gulenist schools, Corruption Scandals, closing Gulenist media, the coup attempt etc etc etc)

It's not because they exposed corruption, but it's because the Cemaat tried to gain power in the government.

Wikileaks released the AKP email database, it's in Turkish, get cracking fellow roaches!

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/

Hey, Iznogud!

Baba has been promoted to head of the Turkish military.

This is when you begin you put in your own guys and other yes men to begin your dictatorship.

This seems awfully convenient, like the Reichstag fire.

Any unbiased sources to prove this?

Sounds like Erdogan propaganda.

You can find a lot on Gülen and the CIA connection.
>boilingfrogspost.com/2014/01/18/turkish-pm-erdogan-the-speedy-transformation-of-an-imperial-puppet/
>killinged.com/resources/

Pretty fucking obvious leaf.

look its babby's first coup

think about it leaf, I'm sure you can come up with a good answer

>t-they a-are all G-Ghulen g-guys!
>muh G-Ghulen!

Good job Erdo
CIA backed bitches must die

>1 post by this ID

Well he's got the spirit.

GG Turkey.
You are now leaving any reasonable educational system behind in favor of acountry that will slowly descend into a sharia shithole.

Note that your neighbours will kill you because they found out you posted vague anti-islam propoganda online

Authorization Required

Because Gülenists.
Here in Germany, Gülen has boarding schools. You pay ~200€/Month. you get a room for yourself, food and tuition is included. They even give you the answers for upcoming tests and and even secure your future job. Guess the rest.

most government positions are bogus, filled with people imposing useless formality and getting regularly paid.