ITT we post black inventions.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU
youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw
theblackinventionsmuseum.org/BISMuseums/Joseph_N_Jackson.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_control#Television_remote_controls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)
youtube.com/watch?v=bLgzHutK1wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the general

Blacks didn't even peanut butter though.

>Peanut butter dates back to the Aztecs and the Incas.[3][4][5]

You trying to tell me the BLACK MAN didn't inbent peanut butter? You never heard of George Washington Carver?

The Carbon filament light bulb, not the original light bulb

KEK BTFO'd WASHINGTON CARVER's CORPSE

Was being a parasite while victimizing yourself a Jewish thing first, or a black thing? I always forget.

LOL ,

we wuz incas and shit

Delicious mud cookies.

Peanut butter is not a invention it's a recipe.

realy makes u think

kek

>Slavery
>Rape
>Mud huts

Anything invented by a black perspb besides the above listed items was after western civilization was brought to Africans and therefore a derivative of western civilization.

Garret Morgan invented the gas mask.

/thread

*person

The ironing board?

Police brutality

look how black his skin color is

Nah, they just consume it.

he heat-treated the filaments

the carbon filament bulb existed a decade before the lazy black man accidentally left the filaments in the oven too long

Crime

Making crack from Cocaine.

>sugared cereals
>mr fucking noodle
its like they're trying to die in a happening

White privilege

There is used a photography technique that increase the contrast in dark environments

That was one of the forerunners to the actual gas mask invented in WW1. He's not the first. Here's a mask invented before Morgan and the proper version used in WW1. From Wikipedia:

>The forerunner to the modern gas mask was invented in 1847 by Lewis P. Haslett, a device that contained elements that allowed breathing through a nose and mouthpiece, inhalation of air through a bulb-shaped filter, and a vent to exhale air back into the atmosphere.[7] According to First Facts, it states that the "gas mask resembling the modern type was patented by Lewis Phectic Haslett of Louisville, Kentucky who received a patent on June 12, 1849." [8] U.S. patent #6,529 issued to Haslett, described the first "Inhaler or Lung Protector" that filtered dust from the air.

>American chemist and inventor James Bert Garner is credited by American sources with the invention of the gas mask in April 1915.[18] Reading a newspaper article describing a gas attack on British forces which he thought had employed chlorine gas, Garner remembered experiments he had performed while teaching at the University of Chicago, thus he set about creating the first gas mask, which he tested on two of his associates in a gas filled chamber. Following the success of the test, he provided the results to the British government.[19] Also in World War I, since dogs were frequently used on the front lines, a special type of gas mask was developed that dogs were trained to wear.[20] Other gas masks were developed during World War One and the time following for horses in the various mounted units that operated near the front lines.[21] In America thousands of gas masks were produced for American as well as Allied troops. Mine Safety Appliances was a chief producer. This mask was later used widely in industry.

>pic unrelated

dont forget this cool sportbikes
youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU

Fire,spear,arrow,stone tools,clothing

Does anyone else notice that black """"""inventions"""""" tend to be accidental?

Well, i can not disagree with facts, but B.F Jackson invented the Gas Burner.

Blacks did not invent peanut butter nor did they come up with the recipe.

That's Mexico, m8. We're spics, not niggers.

Whites BTFO
You'd all be wrecking your stupid automobiles without blacks

TOP KEK

>nationalpeanutboard

You BTFO.

Traffic Signal
Invented by Garrett A. Morgan in 1923? No!
The first known traffic signal appeared in London in 1868 near the Houses of Parliament. Designed by JP Knight, it featured two semaphore arms and two gas lamps. The earliest electric traffic lights include Lester Wire's two-color version set up in Salt Lake City circa 1912, James Hoge's system (US patent #1,251,666) installed in Cleveland by the American Traffic Signal Company in 1914, and William Potts' 4-way red-yellow-green lights introduced in Detroit beginning in 1920. New York City traffic towers began flashing three-color signals also in 1920.
Garrett Morgan's cross-shaped, crank-operated semaphore was not among the first half-hundred patented traffic signals, nor was it "automatic" as is sometimes claimed, nor did it play any part in the evolution of the modern traffic light. For details see Inventing History: Garrett Morgan and the Traffic Signal.

man on monkey sex and aids.

These things.

>tfw spic
>we wuz peanut butter and sheit
>tfw we wuz willy wonka and sheeit

aids was discovered, not invented

Refrigerated Truck
Frederick Jones (with Joseph Numero) in 1938? No! Did Jones change America's eating habits by making possible the long-distance shipment of perishable foods? No!
Refrigerated ships and railcars had been moving perishables across oceans and continents even before Jones was born (see refrigerated transport timeline). Trucks with mechanically refrigerated cargo spaces appeared on the roads at least as early as the late 1920s (see the proof). Further development of truck refrigeration was more a process of gradual evolution than radical change.

Most forms of music. White people have historically stolen music from black people and appropriated it for themselves, as we are seeing with rap music today

dead niggers

ok well they think they invented the cure for aids by raping babies. no?

All inventions since the dawn of time.

Black race is best race.

If these were made from treated mud near spring water wells. These cookies may have plenty of minerals and electrolytes.

>MOZART WUZ A BLACK MAN

Rap

>ITT: Ignorant stormfags pretend people of color haven't contributed anything

Here's the reality, racist neckbeard fucks:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw

>they eat mud instead of drinking Gatorade
Sad.

A FUCKING NON-COUNTRY

heard about that, what the fuck makes someone think raping a child will cure anything?

>niggers
>think

nevermind

He definitely received a patent for it, but that doesn't necessarily mean he invented it. A Patent is simply presenting an idea to the government in exchange for exclusive rights to invent it. There's nothing to suggest Jackson actually created a functioning gas burner.

pretty sure that the Alpha-and-Omega created peanuts

This is actually true.

I bought my first jar of American peanut butter today! Can't wait to try it out.

Let's see now...
>Key algorithms for video compression technique used in Blu-Ray disc players
>Software stack for mpeg-4 video
>Interchange framework for Apple QuickTime
>Virtual machine for Adobe media framework (formerly Macromedia)
>Video streaming and compression codecs used in games and video media
>Media framework used for the XBOX
>RFID subsystem for improved spatial tag location
>Motion capture methods and algorithms used in Hollywood movies and video games
>Encryption algorithm for retail transactions
>Logistics topography analysis method for delivery and expedite services

Just to name a few. I should know. I invented them.

Also, my friend Joe Jackson invented the precursor to the modern cable box:

theblackinventionsmuseum.org/BISMuseums/Joseph_N_Jackson.html

What have any of you invented?

CRACK

Eating dirt is maybe one of the best way to risk a gastrointestinal anthrax infection and die suffering like a pork being slaughtered.
That's also the best way to get parasitic diseases; and god knows how many fucking deadly parasites there are in Africa.

>be african
>be as retarded as an animal
>eat shit even if we say they shouldn't
>die
>"DA WHITE MAN WANT DA BLACK MAN DED"

>Tfw half peruvian
>Have incan blood

>Have ancestors in the best empire of the western hemisphere

I invented a cool new way of telling you to shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

I hold the patent for instant long communications morse code, set to revolutionise deep space communication.

cant believe no one replied to that comment of mine

i thought it was pretty clever

pls respond

I have invented the best hand technique for masturbation ever devised. Once I complete the diagrams, I shall make every lonely man's time alone significantly better, and more fulfilling.

George Washington Carver invented many things. Peanut butter was NOT one of them!

OH GOD MY SIDES

The white race.

Crime

And to think for a second I thought niggers did something cool.

I thought it was funny user

Have a (You)

I thought it was the Aztecs and Incas that invented peanut butter?

That black guy only invented 100 uses for peanut butter.

Their best invention is racism.

I am sure they cook the mud to an appropriate temperature bro.

Actually true.

cuckolding the white man

PISSPANTSFRANCE

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

they literally leave them out in the street to dry via the sun, do you think someone that's so poor they have to eat dirt would have an oven?

ok i chuckled

You definitely invented a lot of bullshit, friend.

Implying you actually invented all of that vague, algorithmic, technical-sound crap, what would you be doing on Sup Forums bragging about it?

>Also, my friend Joe Jackson invented the precursor to the modern cable box
>The Website mentions nothing about a cable box but claims he invented a "Programmable Television Receiver Controller" or a TV Remote. He didn't invent that senpai. All he has done is held a bunch of useless patents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_control#Television_remote_controls

>The first remote intended to control a television was developed by Zenith Radio Corporation in 1950

I know it's bait, but I can't help myself. (you)

#pissyourpants4france

Correct! My good friend Mr. Lonnie Johnson.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)

Also, the first practical algorithms for the first manned mission to the moon, all calculated BY HAND:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bLgzHutK1wo

be angry. black history meme consists of stretched truths, false claims. and a demand of praise for something they didnt do