AVALANCHE @ CANUCKS

same lineup that was used against the broons for nux, markstrom minor injury. mackinnon back for the avs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQxwy_CQfbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its a dead thread episode

ready to watch the new 4 million dollar man

thats $4.2million man please.

oh cool there's someone here, i was about to bail

oh yeah yakupov exists

so how about them trade deadline deals?

2016 - 5th rounder for philip larsen
2017 - hansen for goldolbin, burrows for dahlen
2018 - vanek for a pick?

i want to believe in dahlen, but hes basically 0 for 3 so far at being a seller.

i dont see vanek being traded for anything but a 3rd, the market has plenty of wingers that are younger and too many teams are asking for far more in return. this trade deadline is ass

also the fact that >we got a decent prospect for the corpse of burrows is really good. i dont think too many other teams would've even considered that deal considering burrows age

>its a canucks fans can still be found getting into their seats 10 mins into the game episode
never change

happens with other teams too, not just us.

no one cares about the canucks

Stay obsessed Albertan.

>decent prospect
like i said, i want to believe in him, but lets see him first. they hype philip holm up to be a decent prospect but they never play him.

i know, its just annoying

yeah the blueline is in a constant state of a revolving door. the injuries dont help

pretty good game desu

>it's another AHL journeymen create the most chances episode

i, too, like archie

Dahlen is killing it he will play for us next year

the potential is there. remember when everyone was hyped for dane fox? it doesnt always work tbqh

God, the Jim Benning defense force has been in full swing today.

>it's a cheap short deal. and movable!
Like do any of these people watch canucks game. Gudbranson is a lumbering doofus, nobody would ever take him except maybe Seattle in their expansion draft

>dane fox
Those were some dark times.

teams wanted him, but because he's UFA his value drops

yea teams want him, but not for $4mill per season. this is basically sbisas contract adjusted for inflation. they are just overpaying a 3rd pairing guy again.

yeah i wanted 3m, but with the canucks having a ton of free space next season it almost doesnt matter. the blueline is in a state of JUST, at least gudbransson brings some toughness to it. i really dont think the contract is as bad as people are reacting to it, its not like another eriksson contract

darren "dorsett" archibald

ARCHIE

Yay, I guess.

jesus can you be less depressing

I'll try better next time

GO ASS GO!

baertschi is truly a latcher on. but who else can replace him on that line? vanek?

Ummm excuse me but THAT is not a Leaf flag

>ass man
based

>nilsson playing well again
lol i trol u btfo

Goldobin, we could call them the GHB line.

coach green really doesnt like goldy though

BARRIE!

FUCL YEAH GOLDY PUT THAT MAN ON THE 1ST LINE

He better like him now.

OH FUCK SUTTER ITS A BLOWOUT

goldy with 2 points. PUT THAT MAN ON THE 1ST LINE

holy fuck almost 3

Fucking dowd

if dowd scored there that might've been a record for fastest 3 goals. i think the fastest was when the nux got 3 straight powerplays against the shorks, 2 goals were from salo

lol wtf is happening

Boeser point!

HAHAHAH HORVAT HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS GAME

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo horvaaaaaaaaaaaat

>ragszotto

2nd goal was already too late.
> 0:48 (April 13, 1993: Ryan Walter at 8:55, Sergio Momesso at 9:29, Trevor Linden at 9:43 vs. Los Angeles)

/ourguy/

fuck, just like that again

i see. i was thinking of this game
youtube.com/watch?v=IQxwy_CQfbc

the absolute state of the pk

We should sign up some more big bodies on that d. Too easily getting pushed around. Guddy can't do it all himself back there.

pretty much every goal tonight has just been a straight shot that beat the goaler.

pretty shit call. you call the slash on vanek but not the slashes and hooks on his breakaway? i mean sure

Looks like we got ourselves a meme game tonight

Vanek just isn't big enough. If anbig body guy was in the way then that doesn't happen. Vanek has lots of heart though and does the right things. Have you heard of Brisbois? He is a good guy.

cant wait to see mdz take a retarded penalty in the 3rd to tie it up!

Avs are a terrible 5 on 5 team. We got this.

is darren archibard the canucks best basketball player?

and canucks are good at taking dumb penalties. green better tell them to settle the fuck down

That would be Guddy. He is a big guy with hitz. He just hasn't reached his ceiling yet. You will see. We are getting younger and tougher to play against

Truculence equals $$$$ can't blame them for listening to the gm

kek are you that 40 year old guy that was here a few threads ago?

>hetero of the year

huh

What do you mean thread? I am not spinning yarns here with my analysis. Canucks are through with the retool and it is great to be seeing competitive hockey with heart and speed.

in the words of john tortellini, they need to show more "bite" and "stiffness"

should sit biega and let holm play one game

Shut up idiot

>What do you mean thread?
im wondering if you're the same guy who said he was 40 a few gamethreads ago

rude, canucks threads are a comfy no bully zone

no. he is only there to be hyped.

Holm isn't ready yet. He needs to learn the game over hear some more. He sure has European skill but maybe not that North American toughness. Good thing we have consummate pros like Edler to show him the ropes. He is a guy young players like Holm and Tanev can learn from.

shouldn't you be making calls, jim?

Maybe I am like 37. But you haven't seen the best of me. I have been injured but I got potential. I love this city and am good in the room.

>tanev
>young

Kek I remember that guy. He only posted in caps too.

I have been getting lots of calls sure but draft picks are like gold. We will only do a deal if it is right for us.

Nilsson won an award from some swedish gay rights group.

oh yeah, he has a ton of gay friends in svenland or something

honestly should have taken a gamble with the 4th rounder instead of wasting it on pouliot.

He is a strong hope for the future. That is what we are trying to do here. Just like in that letter from Linden to season ticket holders. Young guys like Tanev are going to help us get younger and more competitive. It's in our nature here.

You never know what you are going to get in those rounds. Sure we are happy with the scouting but with Pouliot you are getting a first rounder with skill and a good body type of guy. You can't get that in later rounds. He is helping us by adding something we need as a team that we lost in the expansion draft with Sbisa.

thats why i said its a gamble. i can see some games why the penguins wanted to put pouliot on waivers. who the fuck cares if he is a first rounder. guddy was drafted 3rd overall. doesnt mean shit.

who's your fav player?

There is talent there. They will get an opportunity to show it. That is what they are doing. Giving opportunity to young guys like Holm, Goldobin, Boucher, Hutton, and Virtanen. Just like Button said on tan about our prospects. We have a lot to be excited about going forward in the next three years.

horvat. i like stetchers hustle even tho hes not very good at times.

>stecher
based. horvats goal against the bruins was nice, but that set up was all stecher
>goes behind the net
>dekes 1
>skates around another
>rushes up
>perfect pass to horvat

Troy Gamble.

>canucks havent even vsed the yotes yet
>division """""""""rivals"""""""""

they never give holm a chance. if hes so good in the ahl give him a fucking game.
i dont think travis green likes hutton or goldolbin. they are probably going to be stuck in his doghouse.
boucher isnt a real part of the team going forward. hes there to fill an age cap they wanted to address.
i want virtanen to succeed but i dont think he is going to live up to expectations. he says all the right things to the media, but never executes it in game.

>one guy with a nordiques jersey
kek anyone see that guy? bottom right

That just isn't true. They are getting a chance to be on the team and learn. They can't be just given things based on potential and because they haven't shown all of what they have to give yet.

>I CAN MAKE YOUR HANDS CLAP

He should be kicked out. Canucks have a passionate fanbase are deadicated to the city. No way they are going to be moving like that idiot is campaigning for.