Germany wants to create Celtic union go replace the UK

Germany and the EU want a slave state to replace the UK to fill the void England's absence will make.

Irish gov now wants a referendum on Unification if Ireland unites and Scotland become independent pesky Merkel will then encourage United Ireland and independent Scotland form a union. They will encourage The Celtic union to form a huge army replacing England as the regions EU military power. Union will become rich and there you go those clever Germans get a loyal UK 2.0.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_dragon
youtube.com/watch?v=X0NHHiQNKBQ
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-and-wales-form-own-country-if-uk-votes-brexit-leave-eu-a6962431.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Areas with the smallest population in all of the U.K
>Big Military
I assumed Merkel was smart enough to know what Manpower is.

>Be Merkel
>Devalue currency through vassal member states
>?????
>Profit

>implying Welsh are not Celtic

the mad men

>United Kingdom of England and Wales.

This is basically historic England.

The Welsh are not Culcktic enough to have voted in.

I'd rather you not leave us, but of course, Germans said that to me and boom BREXIT OUTTA NOWHERE.

So let's hope you don't go, but do whatever the fuck you want.

I have no opinion on this whatsoever but I fucking love the Celtic Union flag.

>the Celtic Union
>Combined population 11 million cucks plus your masters in Europe

>England & Wales
>combined population 38 million patriots and an extra 17 million cucks to use as cannon fodder, plus our bros in the anglosphere
Bring it on Taig cunt. It'll be a pleasure to bring you to heel once more.

The Celitc Union makes a lot of sense. We could populated those lands with Europeans to create a 30 million strong superstate to oppose the English & Welsh.

It's the Final Countdown! Europe!

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

>Ireland would ever join with any part of Britain
>Northern Ireland would chose ROI over UK

Are all potatoes this retarded or is it just you?

I can't imagine my gouvernment is able to pull something like that off. Would be nice to see

Is anyone here from Northern Ireland? How does it feel to live separated by sea from the rest of your country while linked to another one? Is it just like living on an island or does it feel different somehow?

Also better flag.

Taig is protestant, the term your looking for is mick you prick

Then we can just collectively call all of you CU-UK (pronounced 'cuck')

>bros in the anglosphere
As if those ever cared about England

Won't happen. Mummy May has ruled out a second indy ref in Scotland, and NI is still Pro-UK

>Celtic Union
Who will be sober enough to lead?

We could reannex Ireland any day we please and Ireland could do fuck all about it.

Fuck you calling a Cuck boyo?

Your football team is shit and you have no mountains or valleys. What a prick you are. Now watch closely as I roger the fuck out of this sheep. You chav.

This is the only acceptable England and Wales flag

Cucks, Vegans and other assorted leftists who don't drink.

SOON

>vegans don't drink
Now i just pity them

This

How to untie the CIA's hands when it comes to legitimizing violent subversion of the english population to the American public and get your ass booted back into the EUSSR: The Post.

MAD. The cockroaches would win.

Hmm maybe Bavaria should separate from Germany, Belgium should separate into Dutch Belgium and French Belgium? Butthurt EU trying to deliver a final fuck you to the UK. Two can play at that game. The EU has no army anyway (well not its own), it only works through soft power strategy and only exists as a vassal of the Globalists and enforced through NATO power. As soon as NATO gets its balls chopped off from the Americans getting sick of it, the EU will descend into chaos. Mark my words.

I hope we don't have a celtic union Our Government can barely function as is and they'd be no hope for a Nationialist party

Fucking beautiful.

Nope! Ulster will fight!

one should be a lion 2bh

Belfast here.

Considering quite a lot of people here see themselves as Irish they see the border as more of hindrance to their beliefs. For those who see themselves as British there is a distinct type of Northern Irish Britishness that is separate from the rest of the British Isles. The enthusiasm for Protestantism and parading and other cultural quirks have allowed for a separate type of identity to form.

And there will be No Surrender!

Would losing Scotland be a net benefit or loss for the English?

I was under the impression quite a bit of money flows north.

I pray for the day I meet one of you English loving, queen worshiping welsh cunts irl. I'm going to slice your fucking throats, you treacherous cunts. Fuck off to England where you belong.

Learn to write English, you cretin.

Wat ye say ya slabber!

Mainlander here (English)

The 'Britishness' of the Northern Irish Unionists is bollocks, they are completely distinct from those in Great Britain, and personally I feel culturally closer to the Irish than the Northern Irish

This. There's 5 million people each in Scotland and Ireland. More people live in the county adjacent to mine than both countries combined. They can't replace England with the celts.

>not this

LVF - Lead the way!

i guess thats where free movement and refugee soliders comes in

im starting to respect this EU

i misread anyway, fuck.

The IRA would make your lives hell. And your government knows it. They fear the IRA. There will be a united Ireland within the next decade.

The Brexit was a good move. But it's still too late, your country is fucked.

>NATO

I honestly think we should dump Germany and anyone on board with their cuck-shit, ally the Russians and the Chinese.
Then we can purge the browns.

Fuck off you, cretin.

This is the only flag that matters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_dragon

kek

You wouldn't do shit.

Yeah, a lot of it has little resemblance to what Britain is in the 21st century. Personally I identify more with Ireland as well. The Republic has shown itself to be a functioning, modern democracy whereas we lurch from one crisis to another.

ah nai, they killed a former provo, fucking parful hai.

>There will be a united Ireland within the next decade.

Same as this, I'd like you to stay but do your thing. Either stay and get on with it or go and stop bitching

Its a bit too cluttered.

Where are you then? Anywhere near port talbot? I will gut you like a fish, cunt and send you back over the severn.

KEEEEEEEEEEEK

>Not just having the triple spiral.
That flag is even worse than the two on the OP.

If you've been paying attention to Irish, Northern Irish, and Scottish politics and general public opinions you'd see it's not actually retarded.

Lol no. Why would the republic, already in a shitload of debt, want to take on a debt sink?

>18 people
>13 of which were civilians

You fucking clowns can't do anything right.

Just goes to show that the EU needs the UK more than the reverse.

And just noticed..

>1 of it's own (LVF) members.

Amazing.

>They fear the IRA.

After infiltrating them completely, making them abandon their armed campaign and keeping Northern Ireland part of the United Kingdom?

Have you been thinking about your heritage again?

>He thinks there are no mountains or valleys in England.

What next on "Retarded burgers who don't understand UK politics"?

>Theresa May blocks chance of 2nd indy ref in Scotland
>NI remains patriotic British

All this shit is just a storm in a teacup brewed up by the cunt SNP cucks who will do anything for independence. They are emotional people, not logical ones.

Eat your asshole, get a pogostick and jump into the Thames, cunt.

"""""""""civilians""""""""

he a good lad on his way to communion he wanna be a hurling player he dindu nuffin

Ulster will always be British.

UVF - RHC - UDA - LVF

The debts are mostly paid, uks loan to Eire was paid back in full.

>Mfw Ireland had to be bailed our just a few years ago...

>The IRA would make your lives hell. And your government knows it.
Bunch of mick shit eaters, can't even do terrorism right.

DENIED. What exactly does the republic have to offer to NI? Why would NI want to leave the UK (And sacrifice a far more stable economic position).

Also
> That fucking flag

What, are you one of those 1/16 """irish""" burgerfats or something?

Ulster is an Irish province tho, so it will always remain Irish :^)

Red Hand Commando - Ulster Elite!

Taig means Irishman you silly fucker, and nobody has ever called a protestant a taig in real life.

>Taig is protestant

First time I've ever heard this, and I've been calling fenians taigs for decades. Please elaborate.

Really? that explains why three of Ulsters counties are in the ROI. Correct term is 6 of Ulsters 9 counties are British. Then again loyalists only really make up the majority in 3 of NI counties.

The Chinese will definitely accept if we offer them 1/3 of Africa with our continued support.

Northern Ireland here, being in the UK is objectively better and we already have freedom to go down south, own irish passports if we want etc. No reason to join ireland other than muh republicanism

Scotfag here

if scotland do go independent we will be a 2nd greece to offload immigrants

i will actually move to england.

RHC - Ulster's Elite!

My ancestry is mostly Celtic (Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Brittany) and I've been wanting to move there. Can any Irish people tell me if moving to Western Ireland is a viable option for a burger? Or where is the most based place to live? Would this political business make this a problem for me?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-and-wales-form-own-country-if-uk-votes-brexit-leave-eu-a6962431.html

no it isn't you dense fuck

this, fenians are whingey niggers

Fucking pure elite hai

Ulster's borders have always changed.

But YOU are the browns! My country is 90% white while yours is filled with mexicans and negroes...

People don't give a shit about your ancestry. You are a white American in their eyes, speaking about your ancestry makes you seem autistic as fuck

I don't care, it matters to me.

>>They fear the IRA
Mate, half the republican songs and murals are moaning about how the Brits were so cruel to them, even though the UK didn't even fight properly. The UK should have been ruthless with them and killed the whole lot of the bastards, I am sick of skinny fenian fuckers posting their LARP-tier bullshit on social media.

RHC let the UVF claim the vast majority of it's actions.
Another reason why the RHC was never infiltrated.

Actually, having Scotland leave might be good if it makes all the cucks in England move there while bringing in the good UK patriots.

>We could populated those lands with Europeans

You meen with somalis and iraqis? And you think they can create a productive state and won't rape each other to death.

>My ancestry is mostly Celtic
Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares. They don't care. You're as much of one of them as a dindu from Somalia.

>The Lake District doesn't exist

Fucking clown

He is talking shite, probably some lefty cunt from London, nobody has ever called a protestant a taig, it is derived from the Latin word for Irishman. They call protestants huns and orange bastards etc over here.

I don't understand why the British people in Northern Ireland use the Red Hand as their symbol when it's Irish?

>The symbol is rooted in Irish Gaelic culture and its origins are attributed to the mythical Irish figure Labraid Lámh Dhearg (Red Hand Labraid), of the Fenian Cycle of Irish mythology. It is particularly associated with the Uí Néill clan of Ulster, and is sometimes known as the Red Hand of O'Neill.

>we wuz ancient ulstermen

We are talking about current Ulster, the way it has been for ages.

Who cares what anyone else thinks? I care about where I descend from.