Should I sell my family's castle?

Should I sell my family's castle?

Give it to refugees, you meanie.

refugee camps are closing all over the country right now

go ask Bogdanoffs

Where are the refugees going?

cities, villages etc

In his family's castle.

Isn't ISIS defeated why cant they go home?

>Isn't ISIS defeated why cant they go home?
Pffffff AHAHAHHAHAAH
Only the 10% escaped from war, the 90% left for money and 100% is going to stay.

>why cant they go home
was never part of the plan. the EU head of immigration outright said they don't want refugees to leave after the war/hostilities had ended.

>Refugees
>Don't return to their country
Pick one

This is why I voted Black

You know they won't do it.

I've been reading about european royalty lately. I really want to find out which allows absolute or at least non-agnatic primogeniture. I want to know which would allow for a woman with a title to marry a man without one and then pass it on to their kids. Haven't found it yet.

I also wanted to know which countries can still give out noble titles and if they can do it to non-citizens, or at least not just to citizens-from-birth.

They getting free money, why would they want to go home.

No OP don't do it. Do you need money?

Fuck no cunt you are going to live in that castle and employ some refugees to be your surfs

I don't mind to get more, since maintenance and taxes for that place severely undermine my budget

why would they?
They receive 860 per month per person for doing nuffin

>surfs

are you a noblefag? or nouveau riche?

how old is the castle? is it a protected building?

if so maintenance is really expensive and owner has to do it

if noblefag why not marry into money (other noblefag) in order to maintain it like most do?

>Should I sell my family's castle
blue blood

>if noblefag why not marry into money (other noblefags)
>implying noblefags arent all broke as fuck

not necessarily

Depends, if you're landed aristocracy and still own a lot of land (mostly villages), you can make a lot from rent. Anyway many marry industrialist and other richfags who get a hard-on from a hereditary title or an epitheton to the name.

how much will you sell it? please be realistic to it's current condition and affordable.

Filthy bourgeoisie are uncultured materialistic scum. Aristocracy as well above their kind.

I sold my familys castle recently, recommend it

No you sick fuck, are you insane?

Why would you ever do such a thing? Throwing away your family heritage like that is disgusting. I would do anything to be a noblemen like you, instead of some no name worthless euromutt burger.

Make a school there.
Or a hospital.
Or orphanage.

>the EU head of immigration outright said they don't want refugees to leave after the war/hostilities had ended.
WTF!?

Why? You can make a good business out of it. Rent the bedrooms, let people organize weddings there, this shit is huge wherever there are castles.

Turn it into a sex dungeon.

Yes, you probably need the money.

He's australian.

>was never part of the plan. the EU head of immigration outright said they don't want refugees to leave after the war/hostilities had ended.
How can they so blatantly do such things? I mean everyone with half a brain knew they were probably never going to leave, but the "official" statement that they were going back after the war. How are people not up in arms over these officials lying through their teeth to them? It was only 2 years ago this started they couldn't have forgotten.

>shit europeans say

do you seriously think the syrian civil war is over? just yesterday russia bombed some civvies

>Or orphanage.
why?

Ever since 90s migrants here have been saying shit like
>we WANT to go home but we're getting bombed so we can't go home
now, that peace has come to Iraq (granted not N. Iraq but there are no Iraqis who live there) they still have not gone home.

>now, that peace has come to Iraq

The place is half-iranian and the insurgency isn't over there. Mosul is practically non-existent due to US airstrikes at this point, as well, along with every other city and town bombed by US planes. Why are you talking about things you don't know anything about? It's a sad thing when you make things up to further an agenda out of ignorance instead of speaking the truth and seeking knowledge of subjects you know little about.

>The place is half-iranian
I'll assume you mean Kurdish, which still isn't true, Kurds make up 20% of the Iraqi population, no more.
>Mosul is practically non-existent due to US airstrikes at this point, as well, along with every other city and town bombed by US planes
read through the ENTIRE post before responding
All the cities the US bombed were in the north or in the west of the country, where ISIS used to be.
And either way, even if it was true, Englishmen didn't flee to America during the Blitz, rather they endured the storm and later built the country up from the rubble.
Arabs need to do the same thing instead of leeching in OUR countries

>I'll assume you mean Kurdish

Wrong, shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about and don't assume anything. I'd say your country not having to take refugees would make sense if they didn't participate in the coalition and funded and supported burgerbombs from being dropped in country but that didn't happen. How many refugees were there before those countries were destabilized by the US with the support of Europe? Of course civilians are going to flee armed conflict and starvation, this is the exact reason why humanity spread to all corners of the world, you retard. It's hard to settle in a bombed out shithole but I wouldn't expect a country that took the sideline in 2 world wars to understand that.

I dunno.
These are first things that came to my mind.
Anyway if you don't have enough family members to put at least one inside every room in a castle you should make something new and socially benefitting to society.

belgians/dutch fled to france en masse during the world wars

Also, I'd like to add I love when you retarded LARPers type shit like 'my/our country', it's not your country and it never will be, you're just the dumb peasant that will die, turn to dust and never be remembered throughout history. Does anyone remember the guy that cleaned Hitler's best friend's nephew's toilet? No? Then who the fuck will remember you considering that man was far more important than you ever will be? You should look at Iraq and think about how great you have it in life and appreciate your immediate surroundings more but instead you act like a stupid arm-chair general LARPer on the internet who thinks he knows everything because he played EU4 for 2 hours.

I'm not an OP

That's still my position.
Why one has to have more than he could possibly need?

Upgrade it with metal plates and machine guns

>Thinking the middle east will never be hostile.

Post pic