Why is the media afraid to report on the growing number of Black on Asian crime ?

Why is the media afraid to report on the growing number of Black on Asian crime ?

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/2189910831/Dxe0Ussrx
weibo.com/2413381772/DFAoW4Ff9
weibo.com/2817517634/Bk9gC3WAj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for the same reason they dont report on any nigger crime

Read the orientals and their lies by Martin luther

Because no one cares lol

Because blacks are committing the crimes, and that doesn't fit the current narrative the media is pushing

Because it undermines the Ebin People of Color maymay

because blacks are oppressed and its not their fault

It's so Ling Ling's father back in China doesn't find out that Asians are being targeted and changes his mind about paying her uni fees up front and buying an apartment for her in another ugly new development. It happens in Aus too.

Almost all the asian community leaders in the Bay Area are foaming at the mouth Leftist who would and do sell their own people out before saying anything not politically correct. The asian populations in America gets hurt by the so-called disadvantaged minorities disproportionately, and yet the current state of asian american activism is to loudly support BLM. It is a huge problem.

>Meanwhile

I-is that childish gambino?

Because the Chinese are the least likely people in the entire world to complain about it. In English, at least. I'm sure their Weibo accounts are full of hilarity... too bad Sup Forums doesn't speak 普通话!

It's like asian-american activism is going through it's 70's

(ok, I won't be lazy. I'm doin my part, Sup Forums)

weibo.com/2189910831/Dxe0Ussrx
^ came out to find car smashed

weibo.com/2413381772/DFAoW4Ff9
^ article about robbery in broad daylight

weibo.com/2817517634/Bk9gC3WAj
^ Tourists getting robbed

Most of asians's complaints when society are due to Leftist too.
Underrepresentation in the media: The media is Leftist.
Race mixing: Leftists.
Promoting asian men as week: Leftist, just like they promote black men as hyper masculine. See race mixing.
Affirmative Action: Leftists.

Americans have always feminized Asians and has always seen them as disposable.

Many Americans don't care that Asians get robbed by blacks, because there's over 1.3 billion people in China there to replace them. Americans didn't care much when they bombed the Vietnamese and Koreans.

>View of immigration is nonsensical
>Ignores we fought with the South Vietnamese and South Koreans.

Is this a Democrat or a Chinese FOB?

Because the current liberal "hierarchy of oppression" runs like this:

>Muslim
>Black
>Trannies
>garbage
>everybody else

These scumbags back stabbed everybody else that used to be on this "hierarchy" of theirs.

Even now they only care about trannies because conservatives hate their ideas behind rest rooms and changing rooms. It won't be long before they throw trannies under the bus as well for the Black Muslim terrorist overlords.

Any minority who cares about their group shouldn't be siding with these leftists. They are just bratty children "rebelling" against their conservative mommies and daddies. They will do anything to make them angry, even if it involves betraying the people they once supposedly spoke for. Traitorous dogs, the lot of them. Not just to the right, but even to other leftists. Truly disgusting.

>Why is the media afraid to report on the growing number of Black on Asian crime

Because the media tries to play down Black crime when they can, and Asians are practically white at this point anyway, so the news stopped caring if they got hurt or killed or robbed or whatever.

I go to UIUC, one of the most chink infested schools in the US.

Asians always leave their stuff behind in coffee shops or librarys without a care if they have to go to the bathroom or something. I'm talking about leaving a $2000+ Macbook Pro or Microsoft Surface alone for 15-30 minutes.

I can't count how many times I've gotten emails about keeping your items attended for/ bringing them with you to the bathroom.

It's ridiculous how oblivious to nigger behavior/careless these people are. Easily robbed and they don't speak enough English to complain properly.

Because only white crime exists, duh. Haven't you listened to MTV news?

There needs to be more community outreach for this shit. I remember calling the cops about a robbery/assault committed on one of my neighbors. when I was in my early teens. Cops laughed in front of us, and they didn't do shit.

The media is on the front lines of the Politically Correct movement, which is prejudice against white, male, heterosexuals. Why? Because they are the most successful and influential group in history. Now, if they were whites killing Asians - they'd be all over that.

Appearantly he did it because he got rejected by asian women. What did he expect? Blacks and asians are polar opposites.
Smart vs dumb
Small dick vs big dick
Short vs tall
Black men rape vs asian men refusing sex
I could go on

They're afraid to report on any black crime because it would show how truly horrible they really are

this

Race mixing isn't mad if it's white on asian, using Elliott rodger as an argument is retarded bc there is the fully chinese who beheaded and ate the guy on the bus