I HAD A BABY BROTHER!!

I HAD A BABY BROTHER!!

>and he was... mediocre.

I like how immortan joe was never shown to have done anything wrong, he was just the villain because he had a scary mask.

That's a big gun

you mean except creating an artificial scarcity of water to maintain dictatorial control over the masses?

Did you get enough oxygen when you were born?

>artificial scarcity

Never proven.

>artificial

Now that the villagers are able to take as much water as they want, the water table that the well draws from will inevitably run dry, resulting in the death of the entire populace from thirst.

Where did it ever say the scarcity of water was manufactured?

he's not very smart, pls no bully

And he was perfect in every way

>Mad Max Fury Road came out 2 years ago already

>this is a 11/10 in downunder land

First of all you obviously have no idea how big aquifers can be. And secondly, where do you think the water goes after it hits the ground? Straight into the dirt which eventually seeps it's way back into the underground resivoir.

It's a pretty well known fact that most water is instantly evaporated in a nuclear holocaust

JUST ONE ANGRY SHOT... FOR FURIOSA!

How the fuck can you possibly vaporizes entire oceans? That was absurd

The ocean is fucking SALT. I think it's safe to say the climate has changed pretty drastically.

yeah but when they were just dumping it by the hundred gallon and villagers were taking maybe .01% of it by way of bowl it was being utilized with perfect efficiency

>tfw you missed out on MAD max posting

>Fury road came out 2 years ago.
By god....

OUR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE WARLORDS

Heavily implied and at the end of the day he was wasting it on "shows of mercy" just to show off he indeed controlled the water.
But in the end even if he was for real and his cult tactics were just a big coincidence he still got his WHOLE army slaughtered chasing after 5 girls who just weren't into him.

Witness these

Why didn't they just contact the Red Cross?

nani

>immortan Joe has built himself up as a God among the people he rules over

>could be drowning in pussy from girls who worship him and would eagerly please him

>chooses to die and waste his whole army chasing after 5 girls who don't even want him.

why cant nathan jones get over?

Really makes you think

It's practically stated that they're valuable because they're the least mutated.

Can't tell if you're being facetious or not, but no FUCKING way a nuclear holocaust could dry up the entirety of the world's oceans. What is this? Waterworld, but reversed?

Impressive...

t. newest fag

I think they're more implying fresh water would be in very short supply. I mean I know Australia isn't exactly the wettest place on Earth but there is basically no fresh water in the Mad Max universe.

What are your hopes for the next movie?

I saw this movie 6 times in theaters.

So lets pour it on the ground

>mediocre in every way!

shiny

this is the first movie in a looooong time that i actually feel nostalgia for.. like thinking "wow member when they made movies like fury road?" too bad it was a one-off creative project that only happened because george miller put in so many years to make hollywood trash like happy feet.

Probably not something that was actually intentional but the settlements seem to be ramping up every time if you ignore the first movie which was Pre-Apocalypse anyways.
I'd like to see a re-purposed city.

>women "take over"
>spend all day and night getting gang raped while all the water is wasted
>Max steals some gas and water and dips the fuck out while grunting