youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Lm9TPym9A4
youtube.com/watch?v=rsIWPPw-JzU
youtu.be/6uqg0zAmWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=F1nOWmV9VPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just what IN the heck WAS his problem?

As a person who lives in Manhattan, I have never seen a video that sums up Manhattan more than this.

he has cerebral palsy.

Well, actually this video sums up Manhattan slightly more, but the other one is a close second youtube.com/watch?v=0Lm9TPym9A4

WHO THA FUCK AH YOU

NO
NO

>Sounds like a Rick and memey character

youtube.com/watch?v=rsIWPPw-JzU

One of the rare purebred Jews

I think you mean its sums up any big city

Nah, I can't imagine there are many conservatory trained jewish midgets verbally assaulting trumpet players for playing the trumpet with what sounds like dialogue out of a Woody Allen flick in Miami.

as a pleb who wants to visit manhattan, what the fuck are you talking about exactly?

Everyone is an obnoxious asshole, but they're also somewhat charming/interesting to observe from a distance.

is gramercy park S for richfags only?

No, not all. That's two shakes from East Village, where there's a ton of younger folks what with NYU and all. It's a cool neighborhood. It's walking distance from a fuckload of good bars/restaurants/venues and shit.

Who is this man though?

Douglas Levison

He walked bob dylan on stage. Who the fuck are you?

Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? This is one of the most important places in all of North America. Who are you? Who are you! You miserable presumptuous no-talent. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence that serves the foundation of creativity. You obviously don't have the talent. You don't have enough respect for yourself or other people or what it is to express yourself. And music really is a form of creativity. And I'm an NYU film school graduate, sucka, in the School of Visual Arts, and The Academy of Art University in San Francisco. You suck, you're a no-talent. If you really had talent, go practice and to get yourself a gig instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here. You're a disgrace. You're everything that has gone wrong in this world. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit. And I've earned my right to say it, ok? In 1975, I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. I knew the Grateful Dead since 1966. Who the fuck are you? You nothing! You nothing. You are nothing. You will never be anything, never. How dare you. How dare you. You miserable, mediocre nothing. Shame on you. I'm trained classically, I'm trained contemporaneously, and you suck.

>an artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity

Is he right?

No, that was pretty much nonsense

Why does this feel like a scene from every 70's film ever?

Does ANYONE even know what liberalism is?

It's a philosophy, not an ideology.

Who's a real liberal?

John Locke
Ron Paul

America is progressive, fascist, so was Hitler.

You literally can not argue with that.

If he was then he shouldn't have been making an even bigger scene by yelling at the guy and swinging his bag around.

He's kind of right though. If you want to be a musician, why you play on the side of the streets? It's just self-indulgent.

I think he had a point. The trumpeter was probably a mediocre player who plays every day for cash instead of actually hitting the books and studying music theory and other greats like davis, louis armstrong, etc.

If a guy was serious about being a real artist why would he be playing in front of a building probably begging for money? It's almost as bad as a guy with a dirty looking dog next to him.

Of course its new york and people like this are everywhere so there wasn't a need for a scene.

SUCKA

he's /our guy/

to be an artist means to put in effort and git gud. it's an insult to every real artist when some faggot can just go in the streets and force his shitty performance on people who wouldn't otherwise have subjected themselves to his noise. it's a disrespect for the craft. pompous amateurs are trash.

>Cracked

>Bicycle niggers

Day of the fender, DAY OF THE FENDER WHEN?

Not even memeing, but i'm convinced the next reign of terror will happen in New York City and it will begin with native residents guillotining clueless inflation-driving transplants by the hundreds and thousands.

You better be prepared to have the head charmed right off your neck buddy.

That second plane hitting is always when shit gets real.

>implying that there are more than 6 native residents living in New York City

They're welcome to try.

>There are exactly 1.5 boroughs in New York City
>8-12+ million residents and I unironically believe that an overwhelming 99.999% majority of them are immigrants

Unpreparedness is a state of mind my friend. Tragic!

New York has been the most transient city on the fucking planet since before America was a country.

Yes, these are objectively correct, as any urban resident knows, shitty street musicians are grating, our guy Douglas snapped, but fuck it, he was right.

youtu.be/6uqg0zAmWi4

Piece of shit biker

> he even yells on twitter

false

youtube.com/watch?v=F1nOWmV9VPs

>so angry you sign your name on a post on your own FB page

>ALL OF YOU WHO DO NOTHING MORE - OR BETTER - THAN TO SERVE ILLUSION WILL RECIEVE EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE

What did he mean by this?

That he is a walking Napoleon complex. A Chihuahua given vaguely human shape.

I read it in his voice.

>tfw kids thought this was beat baneposting as the new epin maymay of the times
nope

characters who are literaly you?

Yes. He is patrician as fuck.