Who is your favorite villain in cinema?

Who is your favorite villain in cinema?

Add Hitler to Elder God Tier

The jews

Villains that are actually the hero but are villainized by the actual villains that masquerade as heroes

>ganondorf
>no motive
baka desu senpai

Who's the guy from elder god tier. He's from some game ya?

who is the top villain in OP pic?

not sure about favourite but worst villain: fucking loki in avengers, what a waste

Bill from office space, i enjoyed every scene that smug cunt had

What are some of examples of the top tier in any medium? I can't really think of any

Jews try to act lime they are high tier, but we all know they are just Shit tier

One of the Persona games. Not sure if it's P3 or P4

A massive spoiler for anyone who intends to play Persona 4.

Akechi was better

is Nurse Ratchet great tier?

>Villains whose motives are hard to find fault in and are arguably better than the hero's.

Why is this in the top tier? Should be shit tier, it sounds like you want a protagonist.

Not every villain needs to be some moral grey area who might actually be the better than the hero. How's that satisfying?

I looked it up and it's P4. Also from what I read he doesn't match the criteria for elder god tier at all.

can he count

>villains that understand the pointlessness of "good" and "evil" and play off the fragility of man's principles to prove points that go beyond material gain
>"meh tier"

>dude moral ambiguity lmao
>good villain

It's basically meant to say they are well-characterized and more than just an evil prop for the hero to overcome.

Any interpretation of the Joker that involves his trying to "prove points" is shit. He does what he does because he had a bad day and realized the world is absurd.

>implying chaos without reason isnt god tier

what is more terrifying than pure insanity tbqh

Moral ambiguity and lostness are actual villains in people's lives tho.
There's a reason why these villains are more relatable to the average man than a fascist villain.

any of these can be written well

Where does Vader fall on this list? Only going off of the OT.

Also, you know films have gone to sit if retaliation is considered high tier.

Stfu namefag

it is dog shit reddit tier motivation

>LOL SO RANDUMB XD

Watchmen possibly

How are they not the same thing

Name me a version of the joker that doesn't try to "prove points" bc the only one in thinking about are the Gold/Silver age ones and the Joker from the Long Halloween (mainly bc he was just a glorified cameo)

>Elder god tier
More like Elliot Rodger tier, some loser angry teens having sex and he was too old and autistic. That villain is shit. Fuck this site full of bitter virgins.

Honestly, Vader is just a thug for most of the OT. There's no greater motivations or characterization outside of fulfilling the Emperor's orders. He would be shit tier according to this system, but the system is heavily flawed.

I like villians obeying their nature the most. The 'did nothing wrong' villians are usually terrible written and usually only work by fallacies cooked up by the author

A vast majority of his appearances. I don't understand your question.

no way, if anything a villain that needs a "reason" is fucking gay

Like what?
The entire dictonomy between the Joker and Batman is the Joker trying to prove that Batman's facade is a farce.
The entire Killing Joke story line was trying to prove that anyone can experience that one bad day.

I played P4 and thought it was weird too. His motive is basically he's bored and killing people is fun if anything he fits shit tier going by the descriptions.

>choose some generic nip from a random chinktoon as the top
>not Ozymandius, Tyler Durden, the Machines from the Matrix, or Magneto

Adachi wasn't completely right but his dialogue for that scene was better than the investigation team's, which boiled down to "nuh-uh, we can do anything with the power of friendship, you've just got no friends."
Seriously I love that Weeaboo simulator but they botched that bit.

I think Yukiko was the only one who had a legit point in that scene

>not putting Dhaos at the top

Kira > Adachi

only mid tier according to OP

pic related

By OP's image own logic Sheev is shit tier

Whos the Anime guy from the top

I wonder if maybe the OP doesn't mean Adachi, but Izanami? Since they're the true boss. It's a bit of a stretch, but maybe the picture is meant to show the game like it does with Dragon Age. Because Adachi seems like a weak example. Izanami fits the description a bit better. it was fun vs. I was trying to give humans what they wanted based off of what I saw