You see that guy who fought the kangaroo?

>you see that guy who fought the kangaroo?
>yeah the guy is an asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE
youtube.com/watch?v=8CKpsRkVQfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

once it gets down to the man vs beast war I bet Joe would switch sides, the traitorous fuck

lol at Eddie Bravo now

I'M CRAZYYY

wtf is wrong with eddie,

when will he invite "alex jones" back on?

>Full flatearth

why is joe getting so triggered by even his two friends. I feel like he's getting exhausted by so many podcasts lately, the ex scientology guy earlier was a disappointment but the guest was also kinda weird. Joe in general just seems like he gets too jacked up sometimes

what happened to alex?

>why is joe getting so triggered by even his two friends.
Because Eddie talks like a moron?

Is Joe Rich?

Would be nice if he just flew Eddie into space.

idk, but those are clearly not the same person in that image. and it explains why alex jones looks 10 years older than 42

Alex Jones is obviously a fake.

What's sad is that so many Americans think he's legit.

I had forgotten schaub was even on this

>it doesnt matter if its real or not. im just having fun with it.

that basically sums up everything

whats what i thought
until i learned that the guy was saving his dog

FUCK THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE IN A WHILE. EDDIE IS GOING FULL RETARD. THEY'RE ACTUALLY FIGHTING!!!

it's a very weak defense, he can't argue so he tries to deflect with saying that he doesn't really care.

has to be

he still has all of that fuck you syndication money from that tv show he hosted

he's a pretty big draw on the comedy circuit

UFC commentator money

ad money from being one of the top podcasts in the world

Guys I just marathoned in the last couple days every Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson Joe show and I'm scared.

I wonder if Joe could convince Eddie by just making him see the earth from low orbit.

>The publicized price for flights brokered by Space Adventures to the International Space Station aboard a Russian Soyuz spacecraft have been US $20–40 million, during the period 2001–2009 when 7 space tourists made 8 space flights. Some space tourists have signed contracts with third parties to conduct certain research activities while in orbit.
Ah

>eddie doesnt believe in satellites

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM DYING

I realize edgy brah is a retard but why bother probing the guy on his shitty beliefs? He's never going to budge and its going to be a pointless, shitty back and forth and make for a shitty podcast, desu. The guys beliefs are hilarious, let him believe what he wants to believe.

link

youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE

thx brah

honestly I'd just want to watch Eddie do some simple math tests

like elementary school stuff, geometry

>he's still fighting that they do not real

Is he your average Sup Forumsack and/or /x/tard?

> Jamie bring up that Twink vs Bear video.
Sips coffee loudly.
> Nice,see how the bear just tears him apart. It's not much of a physical struggle. But put that Bear up against a Chimp and it's a whole other story.
Guest sits there wondering when Joe will let him talk.

I hope Ricky Gervais watches this.
He'd be so thankful for having his moron.

TOWER 7 TOWER 7 TOWER 7

>they faked six moon missions

yeah its pretty much an exercise in futility. he is basically Sup Forums incarnate except instead of "MUH POLLS! MUH POLLS!" it's "MUH MOONLANDING! MUH MOONLANDING!

All Sup Forumsacks I know of believe in satellites.
Some were pretty excited about the EU landing on that comet even.

I imagine he's of the mentality of nu-Sup Forums and /x/, but the low IQ % of the population, but not as informed.

>history of flat earth
Oh boy, here we go.

>WHY YOU GETTING MAD THOUGH?

Eddie LITERALLY browses Sup Forums

Fuck, cheers guys. I watched the miscavige ep earlier, didn't realise there were 2 episodes today.

Polls are much easier to manipulate than a Moon landing.

>Eddie doesn't know if the Earth is round
I've just lost all respect I had for Eddie Bravo.

Kek Eddie is fuming

Joe you moron, Neil wouldn't care to talk to Eddie.

When Neil was last on he explained it fairly simply, he gave a guy who doubted the moon landing and asked him what would convince him, then he gave him that, and then the guy who doubted the moon landing still didn't believe it, Neil doesn't believe there's no convincing a guy like that.

you don't """know""" if the world is round you just listen to what (((experts))) tell you

Whats the IQ of Eddie?

please kill yourself.

I mean, he's right

85 tops

Jamie seems more intelligent than Brian Redban anyway.

Eddie is an idiot but he's entertaining as fuck

Holy shit even Based Jaime is getting in on this.

he's woke

What in the FUCK am I even listening to?

>Its a eddie get BTFO by jamie episode

>dude jimi hendrix
>dude bob dylan
>dude weed
>dude home grown eggs

Anyone watching this shit right now?

Eddie Bravo is fucking dangerously stupid. How the fuck do people like him walk this planet without choking through their mouths?

YO JAMIE, DESTROY EDDIE

Jamie is destroying Eddie

Eddie, there are hundreds polling organizations, while some tend to lean towards having a liberal or conservative bias to various degrees, there is no evidence to show they are being manipulated by an all encompassing shadow government organization. By the way, none of the legitimate polling organization ever released percentages of a certain candidate to win (muh 2%) and even if they did, that doesn't make them all fake or untrustworthy because the more unlikely event happened.

>thinking they didn't fake any of them

Eddie may be the greatest troll ever

1, I can use simple tools, mathematics and observations to deduce that we live on a curved surface.
2, I've also been on aeroplanes.
3, I live by the sea and can literally see the curvature
4, I can confirm certain physical laws, ie Gravity, EM
5, You're a retard

They have Colin Quinn at 2mil. Very innacurate

If that's what you want to believe, my dude.

Is Eddie the smartest human to live?

so what DOES eddie believe?

it's ridiculous

People knew the world was Earth hundreds of years ago by watching shadows and watching shit come up over the horizon

How the fuck are there people in the year 2017 who doesn't know this shit?

He needs to read some popular science at least and he needs to learn the difference between the commonly used meaning of Theory and the scientific method definition of Theory.

NASA are fucking L I A R S

The only JRE with Eddie Bravo I watched was the Alex Jones one. It was also the last thing with Eddie Bravo I'll ever watch.

He's the worst kind of idiot, the kind who thinks he's intelligent and well-informed.

>tfw too intelligent to believe in round earth

He will bring a new golden age

CGI ARTISTS

"Pedophiles rule."

Eddie - 2017

It's retards like you who give genuine idiots way too much credit

Trump gave NASA 16 B I L L I O N

Wake up sheeple

Listening to this conversation is the audio equivalent of being beaten with a brick.

When Eddie brought up the Michelson-Morely Experiment, Jamie went straight to wikipedia and used ONE failed recreation of the experiment as evidence that Eddie's wrong. Yet you look at the rest of the article and it's obvious (through its repeated recreations ever since and the fact it INFLUENCED special relativity) that it's a legitimate experiment.
I don't give a fuck if Eddie wants to say T-Rex's are kangaroos. Joe and Jamie don't do jack shit to actually refute Eddie because they're on the same level as him. They don't understand shit yet they believe it. Eddie doesn't understand shit and he doesn't believe it.

These arguments sound like they're one-sided where Eddie is clearly a retard but honestly it's right. No one in that room KNOWS what they're talking about but they're acting like they are. Only Eddie actually says "I don't understand therefore I do not know."

Flat earthers btfo

www.n2yo.com/space-station/

www.space.com › Spaceflight

youtube.com/watch?v=8CKpsRkVQfg

Pic related literally taken today

2500 years ago even

We sending to Eddie to space now.

your really smurt

This is really annoying. Fuck this shit!

>nu-Sup Forums
so r/The_Donald?

How often does Jamie BTFO a guest because that was great?

>its an eddy ruins another podcast

make a fund raiser to send eddie into space

>I don't understand therefore I do not know
Sounds like the Mac argument against science in its always sunny.

that's fake

How did he BTFO Eddie?

...well no because

*brings the mic closer*

every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.

i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jamie could you get that article up?

yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go

*looks over at the screen*

look at that ...

yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>tfw forced to interact with gullible round earthers

This is embarrassing kek

Is it better than "I don't know but I believe"

why does he keep bringing eddie on?

clearly a shift with that, but there have been other shifts earlier in mentality of Sup Forums.

Watching a general of donald just a few months ago during a brief visit was weird, with a bunch of info about his appearances. Unrecognizeable to the Sup Forums I left.

P O L A R I S