IT BEGINS

>Soldiers call to chase muslims out of France

kapitalis.com/tunisie/2016/07/19/un-militaire-a-la-retraite-appelle-a-degager-les-musulmans-de-la-france/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/754510533580230656/pu/vid/640x360/M7DEsQtX78zFkYzy.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we /crusades/ now?

CHARLES MARTEL AND CHARLEMAGNE NOW!

BATTLE OF TOURS NOW GET ON IT FROGS

I can't read French

we have swiss mercenaries that will kill everything for money
interested?

They'll never succeed. the French government will stop them.

paris paris

frenchs are so fucking coward and pussy their actual soldiers made up by slavs+north africans.
what they gonna do?

This is it. This is how it happens.

Karate chop action pose, just move the baguette on their back up and down.

google translate not working for that page
sum it up please
or at least the headline

the tits on right one though.

as long as they are christian
we can deal with them later anyway...

Dude nice

Deus vult!

Go France go!

Hell, if the french gov gave an open invite to american vets, they could get all the men they want. Most would do it for free as long as they get the supplies they need.

>france
>soldiers

Are they chasing with white flags in their hands?

War is too important to be left to the generals

This. They'd have thousands of soldiers ready to die removing kebab in a week

Can anyone who speaks surrender translate for me?

Who knows, this could lead to a coup. I know at least 90% of France wants the head of Valls

French coup when?

Vive la Nation!

They need to do this themselves, or at least try. If they fail the rest of western civilization will aid them.

try harder

>UK pinky swears it will eventually leave the EU sometime, maybe
>France starts kebab removal
mrw

to be fair those retards would kill anything for any reason. based alt right degeneracy!!!

"Following the attack of Nice, a French retired military asks Muslims of France to leave the country and calls on the French "active resistance".

Doisne Marcel, who spoke on July 16, a video shared on social networks, gave the Muslims of France, which he calls Molochs, members of a criminal mafia sect, a period of one week to leave the country. Reacting to the attack on Thursday night in Nice, the Tunisian Mohamed Bouhlel, the retired military seems a little wacky, but violent and aggressive.

The man, known for his Islamophobia and to be an activist of the National Front (extreme right), called on the French to take up arms to save the country of Muslims, and called for the death penalty against the mayor of his town and its compatriots will not stand for " collaboration with the enemy ."

" Muslims your blood is impure. You have one week to leave my department, never to return, in the Loire region, nothing and nobody can stop me, thousands of the rebels who will "ati launched in the video where it appears, wearing a mesh military.

Marcel Doisne, which presents itself as "u n French militant nationalist and a patriot at heart ," was prosecuted last year, after the attack of 13 November in Paris to challenge and call to arm themselves against State authority. But justice was not delivered a last March.

" We strongly condemn terrorism and we grieve for the victims. Besides, more than a third of them are themselves Muslims. Our religion has no connection with terrorism and vice versa. Those who kill are not ours , "said Abdul, a Muslim French."

Vive la nation!

Pls translate.
This is important.

How many are making these appeals?
How widespread is this sentiment in the armed forces?

coup in france when?

If this happens I'm joining The Legion.

DEUS VULT

VIVE LA FRANCE

Eat shit, kike

>Following the attack of Nice, a French retired military asks Muslims of France to leave the country
>retired
welp it's fucking nothing

it's nothing really

>"Ave, true to Caesar!"

soon

There will be no coup because next election is in 7 month, so it's not necesary.
Thanks god, I will not see Hollande face anymore

Vive la Nation!

God Bless them if this is True, may the French be free from the Communists and Shitskins.

yes

I'd rather not risk a fail
Somethings are worth preserving and best not left up to chance, although I am sure they are capable are removing kebab themselves

Vive la Nation!

Es lebe die Nation!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html

Praise kek race war now

>How many are making these appeals?
>un-militaire-a-la-retraite-appelle-a-degager-les-musulmans-de-la-france/
A soldier in retreat asks to discharge muslims from france.

It will be necessary when France votes to keep the muppet in power because they love being killed by muslims

Robert de Sable to lead the war!

The Legion is literally all niggers and arabs looking for a chance at French Citizenship. Bad idea.

It would be nice though if there was a way for non-shitskin foreign nationals to contribute.

g-guys, watch out.

Lang leven de natie!

Vive la Nation!

Vive la Nation!

>The Legion is literally all niggers and arabs

The Legion is about 60% slav dude ... for fuck sake try to know what are you talking about

Sweetie cakes, we started removing kebab in 2014.

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Literally removing them. So you might want to get clued in.

you can cap this because its the truth

VIVE LA NATION!

Vive la Nation!
Bring Charles Martel back! Fuck these muslim bastards

That's totally doable

I could see a coup happening eventually but not until the Muslims begin posing a legitimate political threat to the military.

ever play 'the sabutuer"?

Game based in ww2 where you play as an irish guy who goes to france, and kills a bunch of nazis.

All we'd really have to do, is travel to france, and aid a civilian resistance instead.

livin la vida loca

Vive la nation!

You mean one veteran is rambling about mudslims, it's not quite yet happening

You're probably right, it would cost more lives than may be necessary but it would cement nationalism in this and future generations and give them the sense of pride in their country which they seem to have lost.

Vive le caliphate!

vive la nation

Vive la Nation!

>Vive la Nation!

viva la nation

Long live the ethnic French I bloody do well say so myself, govna!!!

I'd do it.

Vive la Nation!

>Muslim population in England and Wales nearly doubles in 10 years
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years

Here's the vid

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/754510533580230656/pu/vid/640x360/M7DEsQtX78zFkYzy.mp4

Would the French deploy the Foreign Legion to fight the Kebab? Because if they do I promise I will join.

No invitation needed. Just join the French Foreign Legion.

When I visited France half of the soldiers and police patrolling the streets were Moroccans so you're pretty fucked, an islamic coup is more likely than a nationalist one

Vive la nation!

If France has a civil war, who surrenders?

Vive la nation!

Will we see any sort of right wing movement in France gaining ground soon though?

Goddamnit those soldiers look badass.

Vive la Nation!

You fucking faguettes will do shit. You are only good in sucking cocks.

Vive la nation

"Je n'ai pas peur, c'est pour cela que je fus nais."

If there is any hint of any of this going on Israel's attack dog (the U.S.) will glass Europe.

Dumb nigger, beaner and redneck ZOG bots will be on the ground within hours to liberate Europe from "nazis" again.

There is no such thing as collateral damage when you're killing white people, goy.

Vive la Nation!

As the name suggests, the French Foreign Legion is French, therefore cannot be deployed "against his own people"

VIVE LA NATION OUI OUI

>Will we see any sort of right wing movement in France gaining ground soon though?

Have you been living under a rock mate? This woman is polling SECOND for the Presidential elections next year

Scurry along Erdoshit, your time has come

>"Our religion has no connection with terrorism and vice versa. "

the taqquia(or whatever the fuck it's called) is strong with this one

Oy vey! Fuckin saved.

>Our religion has no connection with terrorism and vice versa. Those who kill are not ours , "said Abdul, a Muslim French.

>Yes they are.
>No such thing as a "French" muslim.

vive la nation!