Is it true he was murdered for knowing too much?

Is it true he was murdered for knowing too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yge_LJ_IuhI
theunredacted.com/kubrick-apollo-conspiracy-under-a-shining-moon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, he was totally going to expose the Illuminati in his Napoleon film.

he helped film the fake moon landing. that's more than enough to warrant his silence

inb4 someone comments on his hairline

>lets kill him decades after when he's probably gonna drop dead anyway

What did the CIA mean by this?

if you are breitbart/info wars fan then yes

if you're capable of thinking then no

No one would notice
Perfect plan if you axed me.

I never understood the "Kubrick faked the moon landing" meme. Do people not understand the job of the director? Why the fuck would they need him? They're shooting a fake moon landing, not a 2 hours long narrative epic.

I think reasoning behind it is NASA were impressed by the realism of the moon sequence in 2001 and blah blah illuminati

attention to detail. if you make one wrong move or the camera shows something it;s not supposed to, their cover is blown

you dont want some untalented intern filming something like that, even with Kubrick, they made several mistakes that give it away

He was killed by the church of scientology for pulling Tom Cruise away during the production of Eyes Wide Shut.

Kubrick warned Tom about the church and was punished.

oh yeah, name some for us you meme piece of shit

if neil armstrong was the first man on the moon then who was the cameraman

Stanley Kubrick is not a spy

I know from a source he died from an overdose of autism-inducing child vaccines.

look up photos, there's tons of lighting and prop errors

the kubrick cg in that movie was p good

>greatest hoax in history
>cheap out on backdrops

He certainly wasn't murdered for knowning anything about how to make a great film!

There's a long wall of text that someone posted here and it explains it all, hope someone saved it and posts. Really eye opening stuff. Something with him giving an interview about Jews or some shit.

Then why haven't they killed PT Anderson yet? It's pretty obvious The Master is at least partly an allegory for Scientology.

I unironically think he looks kinda handsome in that pic, actually

He probably isn't trying to expose them head on like Stan wanted.

>Making a fucking feature film discrediting them
>Not exposing them head on

>Telling one of their members, in private, that they're bad news
>Attacking them full frontal

>He was killed by the church of scientology for pulling Tom Cruise away during the production of Eyes Wide Shut
complete disinfo

>you can't expect me to believe they'd do something like this and yet make even a single mistake!

>you can't expect me to believe they'd do something like this and not make even a single mistake!

Childwickbury Manor was basically a prison. The 'recluse' shit was a cover.

Yeah but before filming he contacted them up and said "Nothing personel, kids- I mean masters" so they forgave him.

WE all know him as Stanley Kubrick

but his real name

is Kahn

just read a debunk that says you can see that they moved to the right of the 1st image for the second, and since there is no atmosphere everything's still p sharp. i believe it someone plz disprove this and keep my conspiracy alive

is it a court of law?

Can't any critical thinking intelligent person kinda just do the math?

>you will never retire to your 16th century mansion in the English countryside to shitpost

It's not a subtle slip up, it's B-movie level laziness. I call bullshit on that image.

you mean you will never be placed on a property and monitored the rest of your life?

The only question is what did Kubrick have on them where he was allowed to live and work as long as he was?

of all the major conspiracy memes this one has always struck me as the silliest

I have zero doubt that the moon landing footage Americans saw on tv was shot by Kubrick.

Whether we went to the moon at all is a another issue entirely.

>The only question is what did Kubrick have on them where he was allowed to live and work as long as he was?
nothing probably i would wager that all the production staff that worked on it would require more monitoring and or elimination

Holy shit

But in order to do that you'd need to tell everyone involved in the moon shot program about every part of your plan, and they'd all have to keep quiet for their entire lives.

When will you idiots learn? It is simply not possible to make plans in secret. The FBI and CIA are wasting their time looking for conspiracies because conspiracies do not exist; in fact they CANNOT exist.

>nothing probably i would wager that all the production staff that worked on it would require more monitoring and or elimination
I think they all turned up dead.

>It is simply not possible to make plans in secret.
how dumb are you?

this there would be far too many mouths to keep shut in order for something like this to work.

You realize they are not saying the moon landing didn't happen. it very well did. But the footage we saw on TV was fake.

THOUSANDS OF ASTRONAUTS HAVE DIED!

>THOUSANDS OF CIA HAVE LIVED!

If it was faked, the Russians and Chinese would've been all over it.

If it was faked and every other major country colluded to make it look like the US landed on the moon... is that a conspiracy you want to test?

>It's pretty obvious The Master is at least partly an allegory for Scientology.
lel it has nothing to do with scientology
it's about the zionist elite and their occult rituals

>subtlety exposes the evils of fluoridation in dr strangelove
>subtlety exposes the fake moon landing in the shining
>subtlety exposes the rituals of the elite in eyes wide shut
they had had enough

Because they killed PSH and Christopher Evan Welch less than 2 years after the film released. Both weren't even 50. The argument at the party was an allegory for the illuminati occult practices.

"That would be the will of one man which is the basis of a cult (occult) is it not?"

"Have you ever seen the pyramids?"
"No..."
"And yet we know that they are there. Because learned men have told us so. But certain CLUBS would like us to believe that a TRUTH uncovered should stay hidden.."

>subtlety exposes the fake moon landing in the shining

Would you elaborate more?

I just saw it in a YouTube video

Kubrick's Odyssey: Secrets Hidden in the Films of Stanley Kubrick
youtube.com/watch?v=Yge_LJ_IuhI

this is only the first 2 parts out of 5 or so. Can't find the rest online and doesn't talk much about the Shining unfortunately.

This give a somewhat decent overview of it though
theunredacted.com/kubrick-apollo-conspiracy-under-a-shining-moon/
start at the paragraph "Kubrick's Odyssey argues that the father and son characters of Jack and Danny Torrance represent a duality within Kubrick himself" to get into the details about The Shining and the Apollo 11 mission

>Kill the writer/director mastermind behind the project?
>Naaah. Let's just kill a couple actors. That'll do the trick.

30 years from now when Anderson does of lukemia you dumbasses will blame "the Masons."

Under the Masonic Moon

Plans were made by the bankers in the back room
Get the president out of the way
and hire Stanley Kubrick

Under the Masonic Moon, Under the Masonic Moon

Everyone hoped that the boys would come home soon
One more day and they'll drop from the plane
and splash into the ocean

Under the Masonic Moon

Werner von Braun and his conspirators
got a free ride to the states
They turned NAZI into NASA
They just couldn't wait

Under the Masonic Moon
Under the Masonic Moon

Plans were made by the bankers in the back room
The owl sees into the night and the secret will never be told...

can I get a rundown?