I HEREBY WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 REPUBLICAN NATIONAL HUNGRY FOR POWER GAMES!

I HEREBY WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 REPUBLICAN NATIONAL HUNGRY FOR POWER GAMES!

>"sir you not supposed to be onstage"
Well, neither is Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

Faggots do like to play dress-up.

>implying he's gay

is this hasbeen hack ok? seriously, his ratings must be dangerously low

Why wouldn't Trump be allowed on stage? He won the most votes for republican primaries ever, and reached the required delegates.

Oh that's right, liberals don't agree with him so it's alright to overturn democracy
see: brexit

He won't be on TV within a year. Bet on it. There are already talks in who is going to replace him. His ratings are a disaster, and sinking fast.

t. Television Insider

Considering his ratings, he might fake being Gay just for some publicity

What the fuck is that even supposed to be? Is he cosplaying a blue haired feminist?
What is this stupid crap?

These liberal idiots are so out of touch with young people it's insane. It's like they're from a different dimension.

What does Colbert even do after jew stewart and him got dropped by CC?

I literally forgot he existed and I used to watch his show sometimes

>what are The Hunger Games

an overrated book and movie series, yes, but still very popular with Le Millenials XD

It's a reference to a teenage girl book series turned into a movie series. No really. He's a national embarrassment.

Lmao what a hero

He's playing s character from that shitty battle royale clone

Best thing that happened to American TV in the past 3 decades. That's what he is

>Hunger Games
That's topical

Colbert used to be based :(
Defended Catholicism against edgy muh athiests
Generally pretty funny
Lampoons neocons
why Colbert why?

> falling off this hard

JUST

>Used to be based

When?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU

Wow he really got us

I know what Hunger Games is. It makes no sense to parody Hunger Games. It's not that popular, it's not topical, people don't care about fucking Hunger Games.

I've never seen the blue haired character. I don't think the average Hunger Games ''fan'' even remembers such a character.
This is so stupid.

Who the fuck is he even cosplaying as?

He was actually for GG?
Nevermind, he is forever in the trash now.
Remnants of positive opinion must have been from my middleschool-early high school liberal days and I hated Bush.

He should stop worrying about Trump and start worrying about being 3rd in the ratings

easily recognized
popular franchise (perhaps not in latvia?)
the character is an emcee, just like colbert was here

The Hunger Games may not be popular in Latvia, but it's pretty big in America. I don't consider myself a fan and I immediately recognized the reference.

Also, Battle Royal > Hunger Games.

Fuck off. He's been nothing but a kike bullhorn.

I've missed this. What the fuck is Colbert doing?

except he doesnt even look like that, he just looks like a huge fucking faggot even more than usual

Poor guy must be having some kind of mental breakdown. He should've never left Comedy Central.

>giving anita a platform
>for GG

also ur a fag

He's been a corporate cock-sucking sell out for over half a decade IRL.

It's really fucking disappointing that Colbert decided the fucking Hunger Games was the best angle to take for THE ENTIRE ELECTION.

I actually want to watch his take on the election, but this fuckin character does nothing but annoy me.