Red-pill me on the Hollywood pedo culture

Red-pill me on the Hollywood pedo culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2p-_xs15fa0
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a crazy conspiracy, cooked up by wackos and nutjobs.

Nothing to see here, move along.

wait what?

It's a Sup Forums boogeyman, and nothing more

completely untrue, no evidence, just blatantly false accusations made by anonymous people on forums, and that's it. Don't discuss it ever again or bring it up. There is no "pedo" ring in Hollywood. Period.

waiting no time I see

>completely untrue
>no evidence
>false accusations made by anonymous people
>There is no "pedo" ring in Hollywood
Roger that user.

youtube.com/watch?v=2p-_xs15fa0

Clearly there are undiscovered pedophile rings in Hollywood.

If anyone tells you there aren't any, or that there is ONE, or that they all know about each other and work together, then the person you're talking to is a fool.

Like this guy.

>completely untrue, no evidence, just blatantly false accusations made by anonymous people on forums, and that's it. Don't discuss it ever again or bring it up. There is no "pedo" ring in Hollywood. Period.

This is for a movie? I see huge actman

2000 spacebucks to the person who can name the people in that photo for me. I only recognize, Proops, Carey, Podesta and Colbert.

So how much per post do you make? Do you have to prove your posts to get paid? How does that all work?

Don't worry about it.

>you will never sleep on top of a pile of money surrounded by many beautiful underage twinks

Other than blue turtleneck, and fleece guy in the back, why do they all look extremely inbred?

>It's a Sup Forums boogeyman, and nothing more

this

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828

Sex with children, we don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>According to Singer's attorney, Martin Singer (no relation), his client consistently has been careful to avoid entanglements with underage partners. "Any time Bryan has a party, he makes certain and is very careful that there is a strict guest list," Martin Singer tells THR. "He checks IDs, no minors are drinking, and there are off-duty cops as security."

>What is undeniable is the stench that arose from the long-ago parties in Encino. In suits filed against Collins-Rector, Shackley and Pierce in 2000, Egan and several other young men alleged they were "sexually and physically abused," "forced … through coercion or subversion to consume controlled substances and/or prescription drugs" and "threatened with physical injury and economic harm." They cited a list of drugs allegedly pushed on them, including "Valium, Vicodin, Xanax, Percocet, marijuana, hashish, Ecstasy and Rufinol" -- the date-rape drug.

Just read The Godfather, and you'll understand.

Hey, it's "Beercan" Dan!

Holy fucking shit!