Order me whatever you want as soon as it is humiliating and degrading, best ideas will be obey and post pictures...

Order me whatever you want as soon as it is humiliating and degrading, best ideas will be obey and post pictures, make me your sissy bitch please

Attached: cumdump.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Go to the nearest alleyway and record yourself maturating in your most lewd attire sitting next to a trashcan

would you accept me to do it at a cemetery? and would you please be more exact about the attire you want me to wearr

Cemetery sounds fine, but be sure that people are around. Also, just wear anything that looks sexy, or just go full on nude. Also, make sure you record everything

Also you can only masturbate with assplay, and you have to wear a cock cage while doing it. Also post pics of your full body.

dont have any cock cages :( assplay sounds good, do you have an idea of something I can use to assplay?

Go buy one, and use a cucumber or sharpie if you dont have a dildo or vibrator. Also you forgot to post pics

okaay but im going to cemetery to do that like in 2 hours, so I can get my weed and MDMA to be a real sissy

what else do u want me to do at cemetery?

PLEASE HUMILIATE ME

Alright, be sure to cum on yourself and live stream when you finish. Be sure you don't clean up

Also, take your mdma and other shit after you nut so you do everything sober

HOW OR WHERE DO U WANT ME TO LIVESTREAM?

Figure it out yourself

have no idea and would like to obey exactly what you say hahah

please order me

Go, grap some dog food and eat it out of a steel bowl. Of course after you came on it from masturbating to a picture of Angela Merkel

Attached: wer-haette-das-gedacht-angie-kann-auch-sexy-1523440796.jpg (736x414, 159K)

oh my, like this oneeee

I guess do it in a discord call

more ideas pleseee

Post pics of yourself, and when you nut, leave the cock cage and whatever you masturbated with in you for a week