Alright guys that's it I can't take it anymore. WHY is the left having epileptic seizures over Melania Trump's speech...

alright guys that's it I can't take it anymore. WHY is the left having epileptic seizures over Melania Trump's speech? People have been copying political speeches for decades.

They're having fits about it because that's what the media is covering.

The media is covering it because that's what Trump wants them to do -- and they simply cannot help themselves.

It's because the RBC official mentioned ponies. It wouldn't matter rn if he hadn't done that.

Melania's speech was 1379 words in length. The passage in question that bares similarities to Michelle's speech is 131 words. So 9.5% of the actual speech is similar to Michelle's. Probably a misstep by an idiot writer.

The answer is, that's all they fucking have. They're grasping at straws and shitting their pants.

Because it was a relative of Trump that did it.
The left would go apeshit if Trump went to subway and ordered an unconventional sandwich, forcing the poor POC behind the counter to follow his bizarre instructions.

How come people remember a speech but don't remember the failed promises from said speech?

>Like anything a woman says matters in the grand scheme of things anyway

Trump hates niggers and spics. Has his dumb bimbo freak eyed bimbo whore wife ruin the last ounce of credibility his party had left by copying the person he hates most from the party he hates with a passion. I've not seen this many people to full retard at this point in an election.

>The left would go apeshit if Trump ordered an unconventional sandwich

haha true

Distract from details of the Iran nuclear deal

>Media has given hundreds of millions of dollars in air time to Trump "controversies" that are almost non issues
>This doesn't even include all of the memes that have been created by us and social media sites
>Trump's face is literally the first thing you see when you visit Hillary's website

4D chess is a hell of a game.

Trump got angry the last time someone insulted Melania. When Ted implied that she was slutty he insulted Ted's wife and got some decent backlash. They are probably trying to engineer a similar reaction.

>bad publicity helps opposite party

>Trump keeps talking about Hillary

Start making some sense faggot

Because they're hypocrites and don't mind it when Michelle Obama and Joe Biden do it

Because if it was Clinton Sup Forums would be losing their shit.

If anyone tells the truth, i.e., nobody gives a fuck what the wives think, the "sexist!" ball will be in play.

>spoken like a true millennial: zero respect for others intellectual property

Because the RNC went so well, they had to grab onto this to make Trump look bad.

Because the Obamas and their values are supposedly everything that Trump and the Right hate, plus you're always bitching about how minorities steal everything from "hard-working whites". Just how dense are you?

>I am 13 and my assumptions about the world have been challenged, please reassure me I'm correct
You're wrong and you're stupid and you should go outside instead of posting on Sup Forums.

They don't need anything to make Trump look bad, he does that fine by himself.

It's his wife that stuck her foot in her mouth by proving here and Trump share dna.

Tell us the name of the woman that hurt you, user.

I think it's a good thing the media is comparing melania and "michelle." Melania is gorgeous and bbc michelle looks like a house nigga

Probably to shift focus away from the other content of the convention - stuff like Guliani's excellent speech, the mother of the Benghazi victim, etc. All stuff that could potentially sway a voter away from Hillary. And considering the average person's attention span, their focus on Melania will do that job quite well, as we all know that no one is willing to go online and watch the rest of the speeches, especially if the news is screaming PLAGIARISM OMG.

It's misdirection.

>white knights

Dude, she's not around and you don't have a chance. She only sucks dicks that make it rain.

Are you telling me you have reason to believe this lady IS NOT a shallow stupid whore?

Aint this the darn truth

because of double standards and they are desperate to undermine trump.....

we are a perverse generation when melania's speech is given heavier weight than clintons absolute moral corruption...

so basically trump baits the media with a non issue. people that are going to vote him will vote for him even if melania copied 100% michael obama's speech, people that wont vote for him will not change their mind if melania's speech was akin to JFKs moon speech.

So for losing nothing, trump gets extensive free media coverage. he gets comparisons between melania and the current first lady, conditioning people to accept melania as first lady. Interviews with trumps people that will talk about the speech for 1 minute and then destroy Hillary for the rest 10 minutes. And at the end of the day, people that were in the fence with trump just find out more reasons why hillary is a bad candidate for free, all of that disguised as news which is more powerful than ads

Trump is a genius, he didnt get to be presidential candidate and a billionaire just making "stupid" mistakes

Because people on the idiot box tell them to be upset over it, they respond to certain triggers than proceed to chimp out over it. They can't think for themselves or draw rational conclusions.

Because they're desperate. They have nothing left to attack him with, so now it's clutching at straws. Not a bad sign to be honest.

But it wasn't any if the canadates that did it. Who fucking cares.

A speech by the wife of a candidate is as useless as the dick on the pope.

>other people do it so it's okay I mean whats the big deal
Trumptards will say just about anything

Because it's retarded, can't believe how incompetent can the campaign writers be, it was clearly a copy paste and it should not happen at this level

If it happened to Hillary you would be gloating and going for her jugular right now

>increasingly nervous

Because Trump is Hitler and I am so not even kidding oh my god you privileged I can't even literally shaking right now if she will do this what WON'T he do once he has the nuclear button

He's referring to imagery. That is much different. Literally you are inundated with images of Trump right when you go to Hillary's site. How successful can one candidate be? It's unreal.

>Go to Trump's website
>See Trump

>Go to Hillary's website
>See Trump

>invert colors

It was a Cruz mole who wrote the speech.

0.03 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Because its all they have. They probably tried to dit up dirt on melania but found nothing. So they have to use shit like this. Pretty funny honestly. Idgaf if a part of her speech was plagiarized. It was still a good one.