Is girls a good show for a straight guy to watch? Does it have lots of naked lesbian stuff...

is girls a good show for a straight guy to watch? Does it have lots of naked lesbian stuff? I assume its lesbian because its called "girls".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>series ends with Dunham raising a black kid as a single mom

they shit on themselves now

The girls are all ugly, why would you want to see them do lez shit?

Girls is not a good show for human beings to watch. It's simply trash.

Because I am a straight dude that has fantasy of having balls squished by ugly dikes

What's the point of this thread. You know where we are and you know what everyone is gonna say.

Allison Williams is ugly? What an absurdly stupid thing to say.

No I dont know what everyone is gonna say thats why im asking

She's a 7/10 but the others are so ugly it makes her seem more attractive.

I started recently and I'm still on season 1.
>all the girls are garbage except Shoshana, Hannah occasionally has a funny moment
>Adam Driver is funny as fuck
>other characters discussing Drivers character is also funny as fuck
>the drama in the show sucks

Yeah it's pretty good

Lena dunhams ego would f it up but the rest of the team reigns it in. This is a show that would be better if it was sfw. Lena is gross. They say its for a reason but I think she does it to ward of critism. The main viewership is white men between 30ish and 70. I guess they went to see what "girls" do.
Alison williams is nice looking so lena started to write her crazy and they f up her makeup/put her in ill fitting clothes.

The final episode was so fucking horrible I was speechless. I wasn't expecting it to be good but I had no idea it would be that bad. Literally 30 minutes of Hannah walking around with no pants on breastfeeding a brown baby with Marnie prattling on in the background about jazz trios and mothering tips. Fucking TRASH.

nice try shill

Nigger alison williams looks like a man. This show was trash. Any male watching this needs to fucking kill themselves.

Watch broad city instead

also trash.

lena dunham is the worst part and gets naked way too often.

adam driver is the best actor on the show by far.

I can't think of a single good reason to watch this show.

this. Adam Driver is pretty great in it, much more interesting than any of the girls.

They were shooting Broad City in my neighborhood on Wednesday.

I asked them straight up if they were going to shill for a murder this season.

They just made a face.

>shill for her
Hilldog comes off so fucking unlikable, wooden and out of touch in her appearance on Broad City im not 100% that they weren't intentionally trying to tank her.

Truly cringe kino,
youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA

This girl who I slept with who has a literal cuck boyfriend watched it with me. It was ok, relatable for aimless white millennials like ourselves.

Who knows?

Hollywood is fake as fuck

The little Jewfro one did not seem amused when I said it

>The little Jewfro one did not seem amused when I said it
Hard to be THICC without being thickheaded

she's a brooklyn 5

That's hilarious. I do know fans who actually kept up with the show really just want to see what the hell happens. Like GoT but the characters are not pleasant at all to spend time with. Kinda like real life I guess?

WHat we need are more shows about rich jews who have never suffered poverty living in new york made by a woman who only got the show through nepotism

I'm a straight guy who likes tales about relationships. I enjoyed it.