How come Sup Forums didn't discuss this kino?

How come Sup Forums didn't discuss this kino?

Idk but i love it

Because Made in America is better.

We did when it was airing. Although I only just watched it a few weeks ago. I really liked it, didn't know very much about the case going on so was really interesting. Although I felt like they focused on Robert Kardashian too much just because his family is famous.

Reddit is that way boy

Why do you know the direction of reddit?

we get lots of fags around here

it was hell good

>How come Sup Forums didn't discuss this kino?

We did, every week and more, i made some threads myself. Welcome.

It was a great series and i highly recommend the book as well. Paulson, Notorious CBV, Darden dude, Travolta, Ross from Friends, F Lee Bailey, all amazing performances. Murphy's better at directing that writing which was good. A couple of those espisodes at least were some of the single best in the past decade or so.

>american crime story season 2 is about katrina

Fucking seriously? There are TONS of great, monumental crime stories in American history and you you do KATRINA? Is it just going to be 10 hours of looting and crying about Bush?

They aren't comparable, one's a documentary, the other is a courtroom drama.

Prison Break is a hell of a lot better and has no thread here, so yea.

Versace will be kino though. Those early 90s Miami aesthetics.

>After casting Lady Gaga in American Horror Story, Ryan Murphy has tapped another Grammy-winning singer for an acting gig. Ricky Martin will co-star opposite Édgar Rarmirez, Penélope Cruz and Darren Criss in Versace: American Crime Story, the third installment in the FX limited series from Murphy, Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson.

>The 10-episode Versace examines the shocking July 1997 assassination of Gianni Versace (Ramirez) on the steps of his Miami Beach mansion by sociopath and serial killer Andrew Cunanan (Criss). Martin will play Versace’s longtime partner Antonio D’Amico; Cruz plays Versace’s sister Donatella.

It was discuss a lot when it was airing.
The live threads were fun.

Yeah, no reason to compare the two at all, both are complimentary actually.

I wasn't on Sup Forums for the live threads, was Shaprio /our guy/?

Seriously nigga? The original show wasn't even good, I really doubt a remake is any better.

In a perfect world:

S1: OJ
S2: Menendez Bros
S3: JBR case
S4: Michael Jackson
S5: That woman that drowned her kids in her car
S6: Rodney King

Travolta nailed that role, he was hilarious.

Absolutely

Having known nothing about the case while watching, it really pissed me off that they fucking let him go just because the cop to find the evidence was a crooked asshole. I wonder if it would have sparked another Rodney King riot if he was found guilty though.

What country was she raped in again?

Are they both guilty as fuck?

>OJ
>guilty

Yes.

But there were threads when it was airing and we even had a namefag historian for context, but he bailed on us during the election.

Very solid show, even if people thought that OJ was the worst cast on the show.

Britain

Is-t-taly... Why do you ask, goyi-*ahem* uh-user?

We did. They just played it safe and protected the jews so it came out as bland and dishonest. Which leaves little for discussion after the fact.

>Michael Jackson

This is actually a great idea. Courtney B Vance could replay his role as Johnny Cochran.

All I saw was Made in America which was fucking fantastic. I never saw the footage of OJ's kidnapping attempt. He looked so goofy on those cameras. I also love how that judge blew him the fuck out before sentencing him. Should have been for life.

There were no comic book superheroes so the preteens on this board weren't interested

Is Versace the clothing guy?

Haven't seen the show but I'm guessing that OJ was the weakest cast because they had to find whoever looked the most like him.

Also, do you think OJ watches these shows? At least will he, when he leaves prison?

How many felt bad for Darden, getting his ass kicked by Cochrane?

The opposite actually. He gives a really good performance but it's almost distracting how he looks and sounds absolutely nothing like OJ. Literally everyone else is as spot on as can be, except for him.

He realized he was being shilled for the blacks by Cochrine. Definitely /ourguy/

yea

the only legit show kino since mad men ended

the americans and the young pope as well
>inb4 fargo

I'm sorry but what about this was kino? That scene where Marcia gets the haircut is maybe the worst, cringeworthy scene ever. Or the one where it randomly cuts to the Pizza Hut and the guy saying we're out of cheese. This show was absolute horse shit.

Travolta and the guy who played Darden were great though.

>1997
>early 90s

>Prison Break is a hell of a lot better

those were two pretty strange scenes to stick out in your memory, user.

Ron Goldman's dad was good, so was Cochran

Wasn't that good.
Too much Tumblr/HuffPo influence
Too much Kardashian shilling
Cuba was a shitty Juice

Sorry, I have autism. You're right about those two, they were also very good.

We did, you must be new here

That was really fucked up

Is this bait?

Did the showrunner or any of the writers ever give an explanation for this? We all know why (((they))) did it, but there's no way the real reason would sit with the public.

>Did the showrunner or any of the writers ever give an explanation for this?
They don't need to, only nazis question the chosen people.

>Crying about Bush
>When the notoriously corrupt democratic city mayor siphoned funds away from levy upkeep, blatantly ignored all warnings and encouraged his citizens to do the same, and then tried to save face by insisting the situation wasn't that bad and the national guard were not needed

Democrats. Not even once.

I haven't been on Sup Forums since LOST finale

What the fuck is this 'kino' faggotry?

We did when it came out.

>people saying Travolta was good

He was the worst part of the show.

Courtney B Vances portrayal of Johnnie Cochran was easily the best part.

Also season 3 and 4 are probably going to be way better than season 4. I really hope they mention or show Bill Clinton sticking the cigar into Lewinsky.

Thanks so much for correcting me, mid 90s is when the murder took place, so the aesthetics of the early 90s were long gone by then, what was I thinking? You really bring a lot to this thread.

I think its pretty neat how every documentary paints OJ as a douche

We did when it was airing. Great show, what do you guys think season 2 will focus on?

nevermind, looked it up and I had no idea they already had seasons 2, 3 and 4 planned out. All topics sound interesting.

Who is going to play Ray Nagan, aka "Chocolate City," the mayor of New Orleans during Katrina?