This is a perfect movie

This is a perfect movie.
This is what the medium should be about.

t. 14 year-old girl

This is a perfect movie.
This is what the medium should be about.

If that's what you get out of Kaufman, it's not him, it's you.

No, it is not. Kaufman couldn't write a decent script that says something substantial and nuanced to save his life. All of his work feels like a teenager's ramblings.

>nuanced

Cinema illiterate.

>substantial

Do another decade or so of living and acquire some existential angst by involving yourselves in the lives of others, then you might get Synecdoche honestly.

Love stories are the Oscar Mayer lunchmeat of cinema.

Have you thought about his cock today?

I wholeheartedly agree with you user

I like seeing how buttblasted anons here get just because it's accessible and liked by many, the movie itself is incredible, the only decent thing Kaufman ever had a hand in

The use of lighting is beautiful, and the way they express the kind of under the covers intimacy with flashlights in the face or whatever is nice

The same people who dislike this movie are also the braindead cynics who think Spielberg is overrated often

Relatability != quality

In what area does this movie fall short of in terms of quality?

>this faggy shit
>a perfect movie

the numale beta cuck infestation in this place is getting out of hand

Mousebro!

This and The Truman Show are perfect.

My dad loves this movie and would just randomly have it on. Actually made me lose a little respect from him, given his other favorite movies are Blade Runner, Dances With Wolves, Godfather, SPR, etc

But you're just some cunt who was living in his balls until he shot you into your mother's uterus. He could just easily have shot you into a wad of toilet paper and flushed your worthless ass. What weight could or should your opinion have with him?

>tfw I only watched this movie once
Can't handle the feels

savage

love you dubsman

decimated