AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(inter-confederation_play-offs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>based Côte d'Ivoire didn't make it
sorry guys, I don't think this semen-slurping tournament is for me

OHNE HOLLAND, FAHREN WIR ZUR WM!!!
OHNE HOLLAND, FAHREN WIR ZUR WM!!!

>Italy
>Netherlands
What the fuck?

Is New Zealand in?

>Italy and Netherlands didn't qualify
epic lels and to think everyone else ridicules USA for losing to Tobacco & Tabasco

shit tier teams compared to mighty England

JAKSJAKSJKAJAKSJAKSJJAJJSKAJAKSJKA

poor irlend

If I posted a brainlet properly representing the average FIFA fanboy, his head would compress the entire universe into a singularity.

Good. I can finally watch anime without hearing those monkeys screaming from all the bars nearby.

t. nu-male

You wish. We've never participated in world cup and yet i hear those screams every 4 years during june

Press S to spit

I'm supporting Portugal in the next world cup. How about you?

isis

The fuck? Who do they even root for?
Iceland ofc
Damn if i was French i'd refuse to even celebrate that team's victories.

Did Russia qualify?

Usually depends on which club they are supporting: portugal, spen, germany etc.

I'm glad

Hosts are automatically in, my semite lad

Which team's victory, mine? Why would I not, because they're black?

What team is supported in your country ? Russia ?

why can't we be eliminated already

fucking sick of wogball

I already said that it depends on what club (or player) they like. 4example if person is jerking on Ronaldo, he's most likely supporting Portugal. If person likes bavaria, he's most likely supporting germany. You get the point. Nobody cares about russia as far as i know because nobody cares about russian clubs or players.

Going to meme our way into another cup with nothing but draws and a cheeky TSUU goal in the final

top keke
fucking losers

>italy
>holland
wtf how

Sports are for fags. I'll be watching comfy anime instead.

I find it hilarious we make it into the World Cup so regularly when its such an irrelevant sport here. Amateur female cricket gets five times the amount of viewers that soccer does and only the italian and greek population care about it, but we somehow manage to come out on top of all these other nations that take it incredibly seriously

SEIZE HIM

Because australia is playing with literally whos like kyrgyzstan. I bet if you just released 11 kangaroos instead of people you would still win

>I can finally watch anime without hearing those monkeys screaming from all the bars nearby.

>not qualifying on whatever is the name of the euro qualifiers is the same as not qualifying in >>>>CONCACAF

i swear to god this year is ours

I can remember us playing east asian nations and I'm pretty sure we're playing some latin american country right now
I don't really know how good any of those are though because as I said soccer is not a thing here so you're probably right

NOT SO FAST

>'m pretty sure we're playing some latin american country right now
Yeah, it's called "friendlies"

I mean, an intifada would be great too

*blocks your path*

nah in qualifiers
guatemala maybe? I know New Zealand are playing Peru

VENGEANCE

To be fair, you guys qualify against major football playing nations like Tuvalu, Fiji and Samoa.

For the WC, FIFA distributes the countries in regions (roughly continents) for the qualifiers and have a set number of countries from each region enter in the next WC. You are in the Asian qualifying league iirc, which should be a cakewalk to qualify in even if your country doesn't give a shit about football.

Ah that makes a lot of sense then

Tortuga & Tango is a very powerful nation though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(inter-confederation_play-offs)

For the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification, there will be two scheduled inter-confederation play-offs to determine the final two qualification spots to the 2018 FIFA World Cup.[1] The matches were originally scheduled to be played between 6–14 November 2017,[2] and later confirmed to take place between 10–15 November.[3][4]

I C E L A N D
C
E
L
A
N
D

TWO very powerful nations

Australians don't compete in the Oceanian league for that reason

I know that's fake but it would be amazing if that was a real tweet.

Oh I see thanks.