Does Sup Forums have a regiment? I know some of you fucks play this...

Does Sup Forums have a regiment? I know some of you fucks play this, since I keep seeing names like Nigel_Farage_the_Savior and Ben_Garrison in public servers.

10/10 game

what other games does Sup Forums play?

HOI 4 is okay but the war system sucks and nuking other countries is worthless.

Total War is alright but I already completed Shogun 2 and the Rome Series.

Victoria 2 is not my cup of tea

I played Crusader Kings 2 and it was fun but the diplomacy angle sucked and annexing a country sucked since you needed an in game reason

I play normie games like overwatch

>spamming 1000 ship battles all over the map
>becomes unplayable due to lag
>uninstall and go back to hoi3 with blackice mod

>>becomes unplayable due to lag

I have a GTX 1080 and 32GB of RAM and it still lagged

Try out TERA. I love that game.

I still play css. Otherwise I stick to /vita/.

I think they fixed the ship spam in the lastest patch but not sure

dwarf fortress no graphics

Been playing Witcher 3, Victoria 2 with mods, trying out Starmade, also just downloaded that steam greenlight game, Foxhole. So far it's just made me want to download Red Orchestra 2 and Company of Heroes again though. Oh and I just finished up with Assassin's Creed Unity, uninstalled it a few hours ago. Pretty good game, listening to patriotic chanting coming from the streets below is very inspiring, even to a brit such as myself.

I only play commander battles, where all of the players have their own regiment and you are the officer. You tell your bots when to fire and stuff. It's fun as fuck. Look for the game mode "commander battle"

The only graphics I use are to make the tiles into squares. It's annoying to me that they're rectangles

I hope that Bannerlord will have mount&musket mod.

The most popular Yuro server has admins spouting kek and other sekrit memes all the time, this shit is getting unbearable

Space Trump Simulator

>out-jewing my opponents through economic maneuverimg

>muh sekrit klub

>regiment

Hell nah. I play the bot survival thing with the wannabe USMC lot every once in a while

Why make any more games of this erra?

33rd

I'm not in a reg but I always see pol fags on that Roleplay server

It was always full of meme-obsessed children. I had a regiment but it was run by a scouse army cadet with ADHD. It was awful. I also was in that Swedish fag Diplex's Russian regiment back in the Mount & Musket days and he was also a power crazed asshole and we got regularly BTFO by a Prussian regiment run by a pretty based American.

Because big markets=12yo kids cant stand playing with muskets.
In my opinion 1700-1864 era warfare was the most entertaining.

How do I git gud at Warband? Vanilla, no mods. I used to play the original M&B like 8 years ago but I'm not gud anymore

I started playing vanilla wow again since I found a decent PVE server. It's has a low population though.

>Kek, gg wp
>Nice one adolf kek
>How many jews does it take to replace a lightbulb? 6 gorillion :^))))

Rimworld FTW

Be nice to everybody, dont take lords prisoner yadayada. Wait until youre voted marshall and go to town on cities

M&B is literally my favourite game despite having shitty graphics and whatnot.

The gameplay and feeling is awesome, also I like the slow playing tempor and that their is no silly reward/leveling whatever system.

M&B with Fire and Sword is awesome as well.

As a strategy game I prefer Cossacks II, I bet nobody here knows that game lol

Why cant we see his face?

As someone who used to play this game a lot.

Cenkris is a cunt, Marks is a cunt, Vixen is a cunt, Malakith is a cunt, DiplexHeated was alright but a cunt, and most of the regiment leaders were unbelievable narcissists once you actually had to deal with them.

Hyping up for Bannerlord

Online or single player? If the latter, you can turn down the difficulty settings so that you feel good. If the former, you can use a macro to constantly swing your sword or to perform flawless feints. Hope that helped.

Red orchestra is infested with Sup Forums. Fucking retards arguing about hews and shit constantly.

If you're murrican join the siege server, usually the only populated. It's like 90% Sup Forums and Sup Forums, dont need a regiment, they're for fags

Idk, I have the feeling that it wont be as good as its predaceccor, I like the shitty graphics desu, it allows me to focus on the game.

I play on casual servers with real life friends a lot, and its always fun.

We all remember when that shitty troll, spawning at an artillery train, joined us in our landing boat, waiting us to set sail to conquer the fortress and when we wre on deep waters he started turning his horse with the artillery train on the boath, kicking all people on the boat, sentencing them to drown.

If you read this, artillery train troll, you are not forgotten and someday is payback day.

Might do this later, thanks for the tip, user.

I hope that some nw mods get popular on bannerlord so i can please my napoleonic warfare autisim

I'm with the 12e

Literally get tons of huscarls they rape castle garrisons

reminder that TaleWorlds is Turkish and the new game is never going to be finished now

Yeah. I liked Empire a fucking lot even if people hate it.

I always enjoyed just grabbing a shit ton of multicultural horse riders and charge straight ahead. You have better speed than marauder bands, can escape from retaliation armies, have a lot of punch in melee.

USMC reporting

How many of you play Verdun?

Verdun's pretty cool. No black soldiers. Love hearing the whistle and going over the top and into the meat grinder, or stabbing frog bastards in the ass with my bayonet.

I do, it's pretty good

we should get together and play hoi4 but don't all be fascists

I have this game but can never find anyone to play with, what are the good servers?