Damn... Marvel BTFO

Damn... Marvel BTFO

Marvel?

but Superman isn't an alien. he's an American citizen.

>fan made content

Bruce would probably vote for Trump.Hillary was pretty anti police soft of crime

he's a refugee

I want to thank that artist for giving trump even more free publicity

all thre of those fags aren't even american
what the fuck city even is gotham, like brazil, fuck that guy

>i hate trump lets talk about him!
Every time

He is a literal refugee...that said, why are Marvel pajeets shilling for Sup Forums when literally every single Marvel actor, writer and director has shit on their heads from the very start?

fucking christ i bet a swede cuckold nerd made this

So superman is saying it's okay to let in aliens like zod, branding or darkseid in cause to vet them is discrimination?

Bruce building omac and being this hypocritical

Diana "breakneck" Prince abandoning the realm of men for nearly a decade and acting like some saint

Lolololol

Fucking Trump took a punch from Superman, batman and wonder woman and didn't die? HOLY SHIT THE MAN IS A GOD!

He's not a legal citizen. Ma Kent forged his papers.

>Trying to illustrate a liberal comic
>Use the word alien regarding immigrants

i would've sworn on my life DCucks were trump supporters in majority

>he thinks he is referring to immigrants and not the greys

Superman has the same origin as Barack Obama?

none of those heroes would ever do that.

Clark would be libertarian in the realest sense of the word.

Ironically their boss was almost part of his cabinet.

Love seeing artists in every medium Divide their fan base by sperging over trump. This is literally why I voted for him. The asspain is endless.

it's fanart but I agree

The fact that he managed to survive a blow by Supes then survive a punch by WW makes Trump pretty damn tough.

Dude was born outside of America's territory to non-American citizens and entered the country illegally.
He may have lived here most of his life, but he's an illegal, and I hope president Luther deports his ass.

75% of Kryptonian immigrants are murderous psychopaths

Space wall when?

A ship in distress making an emergency landing is not entering the country illegally. The baby was taken and kept by the Kents, which was illegal as they should have given it to the government for adoption. It would have ended up a US citizen anyway.

FOR NOT ALLOWING SPECIFICALLY MEXICANS TO BREAK THE LAW SO THEY CAN BECOME A VOTING BLOC FOR US EVEN THOUGH THAT WILL BACKFIRE AND THEY'LL VOTE CONSERVATIVE LIKE CATHOLIC SPICS OBSESSED WITH LAW&ORDER

'member prop 8 and Mexicals voting against it whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

"oh no a whole people we must instill self hatred from the beginning, oy vey can we accuse indios of their white half killing their own native half?"

>I'm so tired of this country being full of misogynistic, homophobic, anti-semitic, anti-intellectual, violent, narrow-minded religious nutjobs trying to push their beliefs on everybody else
>I know just what we need: a few million Muslims!
What did every libfag ever mean by this?

wtf i hate trump now

or worse, "heh only poor white trash anti intellectuals vote republican, unlike my sacred negros and borderline campesino mexicans"

>prop 8
they voted for it you meant

>superman punches someone
>his head doesn't explode in a spray of blood and skull shards
???

there's gotta be a limit to liberal's idiocy in thinking south america is some european setting of a cosmopolitan woody allen movie

see

Wew. He looks embalmed.

SPIKE DIES!

Hey, my country is pretty alright, everything will disappear if you let it out for a minute and you can lose your life if you dont know which zones youre getting in but still

it's bizarre, it would only increase criminality in the US, those very mexicans would be for more police state shit and republicans would become genuine fascists

his first good joke in years, damn

Sorry Satan, me no speak Kryptonian

>Batman's reason to punch Trump
DC can be so lazy sometimes

Why does Batman care about billionaires anyways?

he makes sure to check his white/billionaire (same thing) privilege so niggers dont get mad at him