What would South Africa have become in the absence of non-whites?

So considering that modern day South Africa is being held down by its enormous and poor black/coloured population (~80% of South Africa is black and ~9% is coloured) I had an interesting question pop up in my mind. What would South Africa have become if whites were the main inhabitants of the country?

My guess? A mainly white South Africa, with its smaller population, abundance of resources, high quality agricultural land, and a significantly higher median quality of human capital, would have been able to develop into a rich, first world state not unlike what was seen in Australia and New Zealand (which were fortunate to have much smaller native populations).

So what do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ONORABLE MEMBA

ONORABLE MEMBA

HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A TING?

ONORABLE MEMBA PLEASE, DIS IS DISPEEKABLE

PLEASE WITHDRAW DAT POST

The business owners would have encouraged more Indians and bring in other neighboring Blacks to do manual labor just like with other White countries.

The Cape was already this, and remained an outpost of civilisation for centuries.

But it did exist without non-whites.

The only natives in South Africa were the Bushmen, who were peaceful and actaully pretty intelligent for Africans. No one else lived there because unless you farmed, you couldn't survive. The Bushmen eked out an existence on hunting and subsistence gathering.

Whitey came, started agriculture, started industry, started education, built everything, and then all the other tribes immigrated for the jobs and food.

And then they ruined it all, while we were lied to growing up and told that they were poor oppressed natives. The propaganda in the 80s and 90s was extreme. It was even inserted into movies like Lethal Weapon 2

bump

Can't contribute much to discussion as I'm at work - bumping in hopes this thread's alive by the time I get home.

>who were peaceful
True
>actaully pretty intelligent for Africans.
Not true at all.

i will bump for you, my soon to be extinct brother

south africa would be like australia if it had a white majority

Look, being peaceful is a goddamn quantum leap of intelligence development, when you're a nigger.

Basically this.

honestly from the start they should have developed dedicated black hunting teams. Like what the US and Australia did the natives.

we will find out soon enough

HE IS NOT A DOCTA

but boers are more based than australians so it would be a better country than australia. no offense to any aussies out there

We wouldve become a super power. Probably the best place to live and to safeguard the white race.

They produced one of the comfiest songs ever

youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE

Rhodesia isn't South Africa

No need to participate in that thread - just wanting you guys to be alert

Is South Africa something like US but with niggers making 90% of the population?

It's close enough. Civilized African nations run by white people with bizarre accents who western liberals hated.

The Jews would have made race relations similar to what they are in the US.

All the problems in this country are ultimately down to multiculturalism.

The Afrikaans leaders during apartheid wanted black labour in a white country.
They either should have genocided the blacks and relied on white labour.
Or make a small white only country and relied on white labour.

This meme brings me so much joy. Watched this shit live on TV. Funniest day of my life.

#NotASpy #PleaseBelieve