What would you do if you were born in place like pic rel

What would you do if you were born in place like pic rel.
Wouldn't you try to get to Europe?

Nah i'd probably depose the government and demolish everything, rebuilding it clean slate

This. But Muslims and niggers are too stupid

Probably I would, but why does it matter? Even though I'd want to come to Europe, I would still have no right to do so, because wanting something doesn't mean I deserve it. 3rd worlders want to come to the West because our countries are rich and ready pay for their living, but it doesn't matter (or shouldn't matter) what they want. Them coming here is a disaster for our countries, so we shouldn't take them in even if tens of millions want real bad.

Yeah I would. so what? How is that an argument, you stupid woman?

I would also resist their invasion if I were European.

But I'm American so I just laugh.

>What would you do if you were born in place like pic rel.
>Wouldn't you try to get to Europe?

Yes, I would.

Because everybody looks for their best interests, that's why as a European I'm opposed to them coming here.

Yes i would and while I'm there I would complain about white people and then blow myself up.

whats wrong with camping?

yes i would but i also would respect the laws and the culture of the locals

>that picture
They really are just fucking retarded.

You're right. Europeans should start colonies again.

>german parents
>cant be born a nigger
>places where I live will never look like this

Why would I ask myself that question? It does not make sense.

No.

>what would you do if you were a completely different person

then i wouldnt be me, so i dont know what the fuck that nigger would be doing

this kind of thought experiment is so pointless
>hurr if you were someone else you would act different than you do now! really makes you think huh!

Exactly.

Letting all of the politically active, able bodied, young men into Europe just deprives the Third World of the men who could make a difference there. Could you imagine how shit the West would be if all the young men who took initiative in business and politics just up and left?

You are your genetic, retard polan
You cannot be born as anyone but yourself.
You literally cannot help but b urself

I'm so happy people are finally making this argument.

Jews have used Christians' compassion as a weapon against them for long enough.

If that's the only thing I ever knew, and I had a family and friends, then I'd honestly stay. There's no "bad life", even in bad conditions; rich white men still kill themselves more than a lot of poor minorities in suffering countries.

If I have enough money to go europe can't I move to a good place within the country and laugh at all the poorfags?

Instead of trying to leach off of the civilization the Europeans created I would do what I could to fix the shit hole I was born in, and try to convince other people to take pride in the place they live instead of just trashing it, however, it could be argued that people below a certain iq have zero capacity for building civilization , so if Europe fills up with low iq third worlders than you better believe it's going to turn into a shit hole as well

I probably would like it. It would take a lot of pressure off of me. No one would expect me to accomplish anything in my life. No one would expect me to make anything of myself. White people would feel sorry for me. Hell, my life would be considered a supreme success all I accomplished was managing to stay out of jail.

It would be a simpler life. One focused on a family and a small community. I would get to know everyone in my shanty town. That would be my world. I would have no dreams or aspirations of anything more.

And I don't think it would be so bad. Indeed, if it were so intolerable, than surely these people would commit mass suicide. But they don't. In fact, their suicide rates are lower than in the west. Why is that? Probably because in many ways, it's a simple, satisfying life.

what about the constant bands of rapist cannibal warlords?

>Europeans built towns and clearly a working railway network

Africans destroy prosperity