Look at this dumb whore. You can see there's no intelligence behind those vacant eyes...

Look at this dumb whore. You can see there's no intelligence behind those vacant eyes. I can totally believe she wrote that speech herself.

This whore knows nothing except how to latch onto a rich man and not have to do anything productive with her life. She's a human blow up doll.

Dasein ohne Leben

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 post by this ID

>You can see there's no intelligence behind those vacant eyes.

not a single woman is chosen for her intelligence

Now two

She a milf,no one gives a fuck about anything else.

I don't know what's more cringeworthy, the fact that she didn't write her own speech about her own personal life or the fact that her ghost writer stole the speech from an Obongo democrat.

Either way this is pretty fucking halirious

I wonder how much trump paid for her?

The thing is, your typical Republican-voting woman probably aspires toward her ideal.

Considering how fucking good Trump is supposed to be at business and management, he sure fucks up bad on the regular when it comes to every aspect of his political campaign

Heidi Cruz would've had a better speech.

NIPPLES

omg you're right now I'm a Cruz missile.

Much more than he paid for your mom.

Hill shill going full misogynist. What a joke.

That's pretty funny

>only idiots can be fluent in 6 different languages
>only idiots can have degrees in architecture

She's a stupid whore, like most women. Nothing new to see here OP.

He fucks up because he's an extreme narcissist. This is what a Trump administration will look like. Every mistake he doubles down on every failed policy gets doubled down on.

>Vote 4 Trump.

>be from eastern europoor shithole
>have vagina
>communism falls
>travel to america
>spread legs
>marry millionaire

Man, sure is hard for women out there.

Not really. I'll probably vote for Trump just because he's the biggest joke of a candidate I've ever seen. America deserves him.

The speech was written by Ted Cruz moles in the Trump camp.

It is the look of a woman looking at her husband with respect and admiration. Of course you wouldn't know better, OP.

>speaks more languages than you can even name off the top of your head
>dumb
wew

I'm telling!

I'd go to war for her.

to be fair, it's hard to tell, considering all the botox and plastic...

WOW THE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FORCE TODAY

where did you guys come from? r/hillaryclinton/?

Turns out you're gonna go to war for her

>dirty asian shithole

i'm just here to shitpost tbphf, triggering drumpdrones is really easy and quite funny

Sure thing, hamplanet.
Leftist womyn = Pseudointellectual, gender studies degree holding, neon colored hair, tattooed like a prison inmate, with piercings that look like a Christmas tree, mentally unstable, degenerate whores without two brain cells to rub together.

Misogynist Xenophobe!

what are you talking about?

>liberals
>supporting feminism
>unless the woman is against their agenda
DOUBLE STANDARD

>6 languages
>still plagiarizes a speech
Top kek

Anti-Trumpers showing their true colors once again.

Leave Semenlania alone "-"

Look at this dumb whore. You can see there's no intelligence behind those vacant eyes. I can totally believe she makes her own decision.

This whore knows nothing except how to lie an deceive and not have to do anything productive with her life. She's a human blow up doll.

Dasein ohne Leben

wow I hate whores now.

i am #shillaryartillary

I'm not disagreeing there. These are the two biggest pieces of shit I've ever seen run for President.

I'm voting for the obvious retard just out of spite.

well not fluent in english that's for sure

>10 post by this ID
nice try shill

Stop playing dumb, cunt.

>But muh 6 languages
Doesnt that represent diversity/multiculturalism. The thing that Sup Forums hates the most.
>But muh architecture degree
Which encompasses STEM which Sup Forums rips on from time to .

Sup Forums really is hypocritical

>learning languages = intelligence
>xdd architectureeee

we wuz intellectuals n sht

>dirty
singapore is cleaner than the US you dumb shit

Agreed

You know she speaks six languages, right?
>S I X
How many can you speak, OP?

What the hell????

I am a Hilldo Dilldo now

LEAVE MELANOMA ALONE!!!

But in all seriousness, after watching the Fear and Death Show last night, it astounds me that the left has decided that the one thing they are going to go apeshit about is whether Mr.s Trump cribbed some cliches from Myr. Obama.

Trump has the luck of the Devil.

and who gives a fuck again?

>10 posts by this ID

Only prior post in thread. To be effective, you have to wait longer.

>10 posts by this id

1+0=1

>1 poosts by this id

it's ironic a white supremacist has a wife dumber than a nigger.

Melania is so sexy when she speaks.

counting is fun

>degrees in architecture
sauce? isn't she drop-out?

>Stealing a speech from Mrs. Obama
>Republicans were clapping for Mrs. Obama speech

KEK
Enjoy 8 years of president Hillary Clinton

How are people not calling out Trump for his ridiculous arrogance and exaggerated ego. He's behind in the polls, no debates with Clinton have even been scheduled, and we are several months away from November yet he has the audacity to insult the position of First Lady by addressing his whore trophy "wife" and a so called "mother" as the next First Lady?

drumpftards are fucking pathetic and truly unpatriotic.

That's the spirit!

I'd disagree that he has fucked up his campaign -- look where he is now. Literally could not have gone better.

That said, last night's convention was a disjointed mess full of unforced errors. Fortunately from Trump's point of view the media has decided that bashing Melania is what they ought to be doing today.

>american politics

>#3 by PPP ranking

>#2 biggest seaport in the world

>same GDP as israel

>asian shithole

also we are literally one of the only very few places you burgers can park an aircraft carrier in in SEA

>fluent in 6 different languages
>but can't write your own one page speech

>Every mistake he doubles down on every failed policy gets doubled down on.

So a lot like what we've had for the past four years, then... We in trouble, boys.

A stirling example of Liberal tolerance to our (legal) migrant friends.

>You can see there's no intelligence behind those vacant eyes.
>She's a human blow up doll.

You're right, but that pretty much applies to all women. That's why we should abolish the female voting rights and bar them from holding any office. Women are basically tall children.

>no debates have been scheduled
You're an idiot.

This

Wait what is this I'm hearing of plagiarism? Did she copy Obama's entire speech or just sections from it?

>libtards preach feminism 24/7
>LOL FUCK MELANIA WHAT A STUPID BITCH SLUT WHORE BIMBO HOOKER

You have failed in this thread
i suggest you try anotherone

>what is politics

>imblyining that you can say what ever you fucking will at RNC without a fear of any concequences

>being this retarded as you

wew lad

apparently just two sentences, and everyone nigs out of course

She literally copied a speech last night, pure plagiarism. Trump and his campaign is a joke, that just showed it again, as if anyone needed more examples. Thankfully he isn't going to win shit in November and she won't ever step foot into the White House as first lady.

Good post.

My guess is, given how Amateur Night in Dixie the whole evening was, they probably were dumb enough to let her write her own speech. And looking at teh OTHER speeches, it is clear nobody vetted anything.

I also recall that they announced earlier how hard she'd been working with a speech coach. So my best guess is -- Speech coach shows nervous, English-uncomfortable woman a few tapes of what past Wife Speeches looked like to help her prep for what it would be like, then the idjits all went off to let her write her speech, and lines she liked stuck in her head.

Anybody with free time, compare her speech to Mrs; Romney or Mr;s McCain or Mrs. Bush -- or, for grins, Mrs. Kennedy. I suspect you'll find more examples.

Anybody find a line from a Hillary Wife Speech that Mrs. Trump used, you win a bego.

Finally an American with brains on this website.

God, Trumptards make me sick to be America's neighbor and friend.

>Trump and his campaign is a joke
That's why I'm voting for him. This whole thing is rigged anyway.

Honestly Milania looks so fucking weird. Yes she's pretty, but she's just so fucking plastic its hard to believe she's real.

I wish that Ivanka could've been Trump's first lady. Ivanka has such a calm voice and genuine good looks. Not only that but she's intelligent too.

This was such cringe

Singapore is a fine city

>wife of new murican puppet
Nobody care, only brainwashed niggers

First ladies are meant to be seen, not heard.

>wants to get raped continually by a small clique of elite

Wow, sexist much?

Go say that Jacqueline Kennedy

I'm voting for trump because I feel like his presidency will get people riled the fuck up for action, a large jump in concern and attention for average people who simply don't give a shit because they're forced to do so, not sit on their asses if Hillary gets in because, "Hey, at least we got ours in." Fuck that. Trump doesn't realize it but he beckons in the revolution.

>muh false equivalency
Speaking multiple languages is good in business, not in one nation.
>muh stem
Most Sup Forumsacks seem to be in STEM, moron.
It is called a meme due to the popularity of it rn.

> Sup Forums is one person

Enjoy getting caned for chewing gum.

Come to think of it, it must be a great city for masochist fetishists.

You're right, Trump is so very different in that regard

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

Her voice sounds like Dracula's wife.

Autistic shill trying to copy our memes again. You always fail miserably.

Everybody knows that vampire women are the sexiest.

i'd feel bad for here, except that she's clearly a sychophant gold digging whore too lazy to even come up with her own life story. She had to steal it from a fat assed nig-nog. I totally believe she "crafted" this speech herself just as the campaign is claiming.

It's not plagiarism to quote somebody in a speech.

There were two or three sentences that contained many of the same obvious cliches phrases, in the same order.

I suspet who-ever wrote the speech had seen the Obama speech as prep, and some phrases stuck in their mind. I suspect it was Melania, left alone to draft what should have been a humanizing speech for Trump, but instead was a pointless ramble that has now ignited a mini-controversy.

Amateurishness on the part of Team Trump is going to bite them on the ass eventually -- not over this, this is silly and will be over tomorrow, but they need to get their fucking shit together.

but she didn't quote though

If I were an American, I'd vote for someone even if he had no chances of winning. I couldn't vote for someone I didn't really believe in. But that's just me.

I can agree with what you are trying to do but people who unironically think Trump is le God Emperorr xd! need to die.