Whitehouse Apprentice

I have to say that neither Hillary or Trump appeal to me at all.
Hillary is shit for being a part of the fucked up system for so long.
Trump is shit for being Narcissistic which is associated with some really horrible leaders.
You don't become a billionaire without fucking a lot of people out of a lot of money.
I just think Trump voters want to see everybody in the government fired. It would make a great TV show which is the only thing this retard country cares about.
Politics is a form of entertainment now.

>You don't become a billionaire without fucking a lot of people out of a lot of money
You're almost grasping the essence of competition.

Whats that fucking people out of money?
How about a crazy system where contributing to society is rewarded instead of being the biggest parasite?

>Being a grimy Jew is ok when trump does it

I really think that /pol needs to have this conversation. This is the truth.

In order to win, many others must lose. In order to have, many others must have not. Your next paycheck could feed several people in a weaker economy. Are you "fucking them out of their money"? Of course not. You earned your money for yourself. Men have to deal with a world where they have to promote themselves over others, to increase the welfare of themselves, and their woman (women, potentially) and children. Accumulation of wealth is also accumulation of security. A secure environment in which to raise children, and protection, is what is asked of you.

>Trump is shit for being Narcissistic which is associated with some really horrible leaders.
nigger everybody is narcissistic

Can't face the truth can you /pol
You are just a bunch of tools.
Do you really think a rich person is going to tell the system that made him rich that the party is over? Trump is a first class bullshitter that pretends to know everything. A wise person would defer to other people's expertise. Trump believes he knows everything. The world is a complicated place. It is very dangerous to elect someone like that as president.

No not everyone is an extreme narcissist.

>the system that made him rich
You mean the company he created?

Basically you're a fucking moron and are looking for some attention?
Great.
Here is a (you), fuck off.

I mean a rich person buying things with cheap credit. I bet whatever he bought was at a lower interest rate than anything you could buy.

In order to win, many others must lose

You don't have to hurt people to have prosperity.
You can prosper while increasing wealth for everybody. This is the true spirit of Capitalism vs Crony Capitalism.

Because they knew he could pay it back, and the loan was probably larger so there would be a bigger return even with a lower rate. Banks are businesses too.
That's a cool side-effect of capitalism. Trump necessarily does create jobs by increasing his wealth. The spirit of what I'm trying to express is "others can not simultaneously have what you have".

This is not an anti Trump thread.
He is not necessarily a bad person.
We are faced with a terrible amount of risk no matter who we vote for. It may be the case that nothing will change no matter who we vote for.

>3 wives
In a just society, he'd have a harem
>4 bankruptcies
Takes risks. Also note that he is far from broke.
>5 time draft dodger
Sauce?
>Creates fake university
What's fake about it?
>Outsources jobs, hires immigrants
Probably didn't actually hire any of them though. Blaming everything that a company does on the CEO is like blaming everything bad that happens in a country on the president.
>Wants to use courts to silence media
This is actually bad, but the way it's stated is intentionally vague to make it seem scarier than it is
Nothing's going to change all that much regardless of who gets voted in. Presidential candidates talk a lot of shit, but congress has the power. If anyone wants to actually effect the process, senators and representatives are who they should actually focus on, but most don't have the attention span for that.

I'll probably vote for Hillary. Trump is shit person. He is a con-artist who only cares about himself. Hillary is just your average shit politician.

Stop drinking the cool-aid kiddo.

How many times did Edison fail to make the lightbulb?

It's not that failure is a bad thing.
Trump is motivated to make a boatload of money.
Think of how much money he could make as president. Think of how many inside connections he could make. Government officials are immune to insider trading laws.

How does that make Trump any different from every other politician in history?

He's more susceptible to graft because he's a billionaire?

That cartoon is kinda pointless. Trump has fucked up plenty of times but always bounced back. Now he's running for the precidency. How's that not a winner?

Note: he might still be the biggest asshole in the world, I dunno.

People who don't do anything see failure as inherently negative because they don't consistently try. Trump is the type of person who is always striving, which they can't understand.