/NRL/

All team lists announced for this weeks trials

Other urls found in this thread:

Smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-2018-30second-shot-clock-to-be-extended-to-all-conversions-this-season-20180221-h0wf54.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f4JqCmt9hzE
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-03/heres-why-you-may-not-be-able-to-bypass-paywalls-anymore/9008208
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/anti-paywall/likpiciaabojkjnaigjfhgdfokcahooc?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog
foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/hope-he-dies-angus-crichton-shocked-by-extreme-fan-reaction-to-roosters-deal/news-story/d288f95bdc9d01a4e2dd35a776e0173a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listening to the latest NRL SuperCoach Podcast

Post teams

Join The Potato Bowl lads

This thread is absolute diabolical.

POST YOUR FUCKING TEAMS

/afl/ runs /nrl/ runs /cric/ runs /rug/

/nrl/ runs /nrl/

Get rid of Peelne. Warning you right fucking now.

KEK, *nice* """""""""thread"""""""""" losers

Smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-2018-30second-shot-clock-to-be-extended-to-all-conversions-this-season-20180221-h0wf54.html

youtube.com/watch?v=f4JqCmt9hzE

but it looks worse than what I remember 10 years ago

adding an extra shiny layer to all the textures and putting shitty particles and processing and calling it a remaster is the worse scam going

>worse scam

Yes goyim, trade out Milne NOW!

>Doesn't even make the 17 for trial games
>Keeping Peelne
Your loss kiddo. I'm hopping aboard the Katoa train

>not realising it's the Year of Tuala

I have both. Katoa is Cotric 2.0... I might dare say... even better

kek, you probably have douhei as well, spoon contender

poowayhe is braidon burns 2.0

where are the team lists?

Friendly reminder I was shilling out Lomax when his ownership rate was 3%

Lads... I've got no room for Jai Whitbread..

I can't get passed the paywall on daily telegraph and courier mail anymore. used to be so easy

just open in incognito, the articles suck anyways. Just listen to the Podcast, sponsored by OTEN. Lift your training and study online with OTEN.

I can't do it incognito anymore because of this shit by jewgle - abc.net.au/news/2017-10-03/heres-why-you-may-not-be-able-to-bypass-paywalls-anymore/9008208

If you fags are going to keep your team all secret (despite the FACT you just picked the players with the highest ownage %) at LEAST post your peems

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/anti-paywall/likpiciaabojkjnaigjfhgdfokcahooc?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

i think it's also on Firefox.

>no afl thread up
LMAOing at your shit poomunity

*Saves the huwhite race*

evening lads

just remembered dylan edwards exists and is a first grade rugby league fullback

yeah you guys should all buy him

he's fat and slow. possibly the worst nrl fullback with the exception of holmes

Based Dragons having a win this weekend, ladies.

will jdb be good again this year, with Hunt doing alot of ballplaying and graham doing heaps of runs. I'm torn on picking him.

If you are unironically considering JDB I would just leave the league cause you aren't getting higher than 15 lmao

This meme isn't funny

Dragons WILL lose and let the likes of Mark Nicholls, George Burgess, Robbie Farah and Jacob Gagan all score tries respectively

eastern suburb yacht poofs

Dirty Dumb Tradie westie scum

walkie post your team

hi

What is the big deal about Milne not playing in the 17 for the trial? Cleary has about 4 million players to work out where they go, just because Milne isn't there now doesn't mean he won't be round 1. The bulldogs are playing their NSW cup side does that mean the main team aren't playing now?

what are you cunts all at centrelink or something

No, I'm just trying to work out how to chase my significant gambling losses.

Kek

KEK

K E K

Very interesting non-cookie cutter team user

@81808628
be quiet pedo

foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/hope-he-dies-angus-crichton-shocked-by-extreme-fan-reaction-to-roosters-deal/news-story/d288f95bdc9d01a4e2dd35a776e0173a

LMAO this poof can't handle a bit of fan backlash.

Hmmm... Yeah
Yeah... I'm thinking....
I'm back...

keep it 100

Based Jamal

think I'll go with Lichaa for my bench hooker lads. Rabbits have too much of the stench of Farrah hanging around to pick Cook

He either pooicided or got arrested I think

awkward

>Not falling for the Havili meme
Lmao

Just for anyone who is actually going to fall for this, let me explain why picking a Canberra hooker is dumb as fuck.

There are 7 guys just off the top of my head at the Raiders that are hookers or have trained in that position as recently as the current pre-season and trial game:

>Hodgson (obviously)
>Havili
>Garvey
>Bateman
>Austin
>Sezer
>Williams

Ricky likes having a hooker rotation, even with Hodgson there. Except Hodgson would move into the lock position while Baptiste would move into dummy half. That won't happen with these guys. Aside from Hodgson any one of these six guys could be playing that position at any point during a game and for any length of time.

Havili could play there one week, be on the bench the next. Out of the team entirely the week after that. It's too unpredictable.

Don't waste a trade on this trap, because even if it's as simple as Havili to start and Garvey on the bench; none of these fuckers are going to score well anyway and will barely make any money.

Based and elite left field opinion.

>poonga

t. me 2 weeks ago

Hodgson is injured and Austin, Sezer, and Williams are playing other positions you retard

>reading comprehension

No shit he's injured that's why I said aside from Hodgson. As for the rest of your comment, all three of them were at dummy half at points during their trial and as I said they've all trained their in training.

If you want to buy Temp Hooker Siliva Havili you go for it but it's not going to end well.

Who is your reserve hooker?

literally anyone else who doesn't play for spoon contenders the canberra raiders

I don't have any money for another hooker so Im gonna have to risk it for the biscuit

lad he's trying to trick you out of making money, don't listen to him. Havilli obviously isn't a keeper but will make a decent amount before you sell.

morning my lads

Havili will make money, probably about 200k, but is a trap regardless. Going to be much harder to upgrade havili into a top hooker later then a lichaa into a smith.

Id rather not go full retarded in my centres and spend more and run mid pricer 2nd hooker

Canberra are a 10-14 team imo.

Tigers have alread wrapped the spoon up. Loser club in transition mentality

This guy gets it

Just captained Havili lads

raidGODs will make the 8, screencap this

Hi guys I'm pretty new to /nrl/, was wondering if you have any tips for fitting in with your awesome community? Thanks in advance.

Based Jamal

No idea what I'm doing lads, please help

based Defqon lads

This is a good team mate. Don't change anything

Just talk about Sean and Jamal in every second post you make. They're our most beloved posters and we can never have too much discussion regarding them.

t. Jamal

No u

Did I do it right?

You couldn't be more obvious lmao. Hurry up and join the league bro.

Kiwi

>obvious
It's my first time posting here m80

Literally no

Poo peeland on pooicide pootch

oh nononono

*runs this thread*

Hi, casual here. What's the difference between rugby league and rugby union? Union looks a bit more entertaining to be honest.

That's because Union is the superior sport

Hi, casual here. What's the best way to get poo to go down the shower drain?

Piss on it until it dissolves lad.

Billy Slater is a piece of shit