ITT: Actors who secretly voted for Trump

ITT: Actors who secretly voted for Trump

reddit is love reddit is life

me

any time i see this guy in something I have to stop watching because i can't take him seriously

What if it's a movie like Guardians of the Galaxy where he isn't supposed to be taken seriously?

how did he go from being reddit: the actor to being Sup Forums most loved actor?

Me

>secretly

I turn it off anyway because that movie is garbage

He actually could of just so he could have an unlimited source of jokes

He's obviously right wing but did he ever go public about his vote?

Yup, Stephen "Brampf" Colbert definitely voted for Trump!

He's not a Republican, he's a Libertarian. He probably voted Johnson.

All those anti trump celebrities and Hollywood guys who you know, secretly voted for trump coz they knew if he wasn't voted in, they would have to get real jobs.

WHAT A TWIST. YOU ALL GOT BAMBOOZLED

Because Sup Forums is full of autists who can't separate an actor's work from their political views. Sure he's been in a lot of 'reddit' shows and movies but he's always been conservative leaning too.

Did Steve Carell ever complained about Trump/shilled4hill?

Secretly?

>implying based Vince didn't vote for Gary

/reddit9k/ autists that don't know how human interaction works have a very hard time differentiating reality from fiction. It's the same reason a handful of autists from the CA threads now hate the guy they loved the most from that website, because he disagreed with them politically and it huwt theiw wittle feefees. Then people like myself tell them to grow up and stop being fucking dumb faggots and that guy did a podcast and laughed at them and didn't take it seriously and said he likes Sup Forums and the lake of salty tears they left behind continue to be like laying in the hot tub in winter for all of us that have a working brain.

He's libertarian, but it's obvious.

"Make me James Bond or I'll join ISIS!"

Nope. He's a moderate. He probably would have gone for Kasich or Jeb though.
DENZEL is probably the only person in Hollywood with decent politics.

*Heavy breathing*
Wat happen

came here to post best waifu

she's wonderful

CLASSIC
L
A
S
S
I
C

Heard him on Billl Simmons' podcast this week. He's cool. Was a pro ballplayer not some faggy theater kid. Talked about how much he liked to hang w/ Mel Gibson.

The phone call that saved the Trump campaign

search your feelings, you know it to be true

I think you posted the wrong Clinton, user

>tfw you just want to sleep all day and maybe fuck a chubby hooker or grab a big Mac for lunch but your cunt dyke wife wants you to be the First Husband or some dumb shit

>*writes in BLOMPF*

I imagine most wrestlers did

did anyone ever send pratt the aubrey plaza videos?

Most of the older names did. SCSA, Ted DiBiase, etc. The younger guys who are currently in the indies or WWE generally swing to the left more though. Ziggler was pro Kasich but I think he voted Trump.

Also Jenna Fischer supported Kasich too but I thinks he voted Hillary in the general

>Actors who secretly voted for Trump
All of them. Literally.

>almost 40

can we stop pretending he's got a career to look forward to after Guardians?

No

Didn't kill Clint Eastwood or Harrison Fords careers.

he cant publicly support trump because of his history

how many times are you going to post the same fucking shit?
He's almost 40, we fucking get it
Fuck off

t. c. pratt

Considering he's from western washington that's statistically unlikely, but I've never really actually listened to anything he's said that wasn't in a show or movie
Is he even still a US citizen? I thought he moved to Russia or some shit