British female here with no previous interest in football...

British female here with no previous interest in football. Recently moved job and everyone in the office is young and very interested in football (Soccer). 75% male 25% female office and I am the ONLY person who doesn't have a 'team' to support.
. I know how the game is played. But I have no idea about English football and everyone keeps asking what team I support.

So, can Sup Forums help me pick a team that I can show an interest in? I am not exactly going to go to the stadium to watch them but as I have no idea who is good or bad I don;t know who to follow.

My requirements are:

- Decentish team so I am not mocked all the time
- Not controversial. I know Man city hate man united, I want a team people either generally like (Like Iceland was) or don;t care about.
- One that people have heard of but is not too mainstream. I don;t mean to sound liek a hipster, I just want a team who I don;t need to check up on everyday.
- One that peopel on Sup Forums like so I can pop in here to get updates on their progress.
- One with cute or outstanding players so I don't need to remember the names of all 11, just the great ones (Ronaldo etc)

Thanks!

Sunderland

You've copied this off Reddit haven't you

please be in london

Club America

What did you think of pic related?

Post tits

TITS OR GTFO

Cardiff. They'll be in the Premiership next season so you won't look like a bandwagoner and they aren't a sugar daddy team like Wolves.

was also wondering this, op pls respond

Fe(male)

get youre minge out for the lads

>female here
>gender is completely irrelevant to the topic

Support city, their fans are usually all vapid cunts so you'll fit right in

LIVERPOOL

Unironically lesta

Crystal Palace

I didn't understand this movie

>- One with cute or outstanding players so I don't need to remember the names of all 11, just the great ones (Ronaldo etc)

He's the undisputed best goalkeeper in the game atm. Immensely popular as well. He plays for Man United

Your home city's club you dumb fe(male).

>British female here with no previous interest in football.

fucking lesbian
tits or gtfo

Your local team, or your dad's team (unless he's a bandwagoner).

burnley

post ur fanny lol

GREAT question

support your local club you spastic plastic roasty bitch

support your favourite x factor or bake off contestant instead

>de gea
>undisputed best goalkeeper
Man Utd. fans are actually more vapid than City fans

Definitely Sunderland

they'll mock you for being a bandwagoner
this isn't the US

>They'll be in the Premiership next season

not so fast

don't worry pajeet mohammed. you don't have to pretend to be british female here.

OK, name a better keeper, because the consensus is that he's the best.
Don't say Neuer because he's been injured all year

Gabor Kiraly

We need proof of your existence first

can i see your vagina heh

This is clearly a transexual OP.

Pick Liverpool.

The answer to your question is Tottenham Hotspur

Keylor Navas

De Gea wanted to play in Real Madrid, but he got blocked because Keylor is better

new york red bulls

Just say the truth.
I am a man and don't watch football nor do I care about people who get upset about it.

Or pick a complete meme team like Guangzhou Evergrande.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Best option is Spurs
London team, built around an English set of players so it makes World Cup small talk easier as well
They used to be mocked for their lack of success, but now they’re competing hard for it and one of the best teams in the league at the moment
They’re quite a family friendly team, clean and innocent
Their top player is Harry Kane, arguably the best striker in the world and he’s also English

Nick Pope has unironically been better than
>de gay
this season.

Tits or gtfo.

1. show your tits
2. fuck your requirements, support the team you grew up closest to

trannies support arsenal

Just buy a fedora and sit in the corner mocking them for being sportsters

w-why does that girl have a willy

*blocks your path*

>He's the undisputed best goalkeeper in the game atm
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

L O N D O N

Just support your local team. Isn't this commonplace over there?

no

I identified with the 30 year old boat manchild who never grew up and ended up killing himself.

>people giving answers to someone who claimed to be a woman just to get attention
I fucking hate this place.

Support MK 'Dons' everyone will love you, they are the most loved club in England probably the world desu.

Tits or GTFO

it's on my watch list, i'm gonna watch it this weekend

who do you support

>unironic replies ITT
redditors? teenagers?

Failing that, Millwall is always a good choice. Fans from all the other teams will welcome you with open arms.

Benevento

Neuer

support the 96

>Benevento
support your local team fuckface

Most mls fans here are soys

What's going on in this particular photograph

It was a bright spring day and the sun was shining as two of the country’s top teams faced each other in a FA Cup semi-final at Sheffield Wednesday’s Hillsborough stadium.

But in the space of a few short minutes what should have been a great day of football had turned to carnage.

April 15, 1989, ended with 96 Liverpool fans crushed to death and hundreds of others left injured and traumatised, after a series of fatal errors by those in charge of ensuring the safety of those attending the match.

The disaster began with as hundreds of Liverpool fans began streaming towards towards the stadium and the Leppings Lane stand allocated to them.

It became clear that not everyone would reach the stands in time and a watching police constable radioed the control room to request that the game be delayed to ensure the safe passage of supporters into the ground, as it had been two years before. The request was declined.

With more fans arriving than could be safely filtered through the turnstiles a bottleneck developed and moments before the 3pm kick-off Chief Superintendent David Duckenfield, the police commander in charge of the match, ordered exit gate C to be opened.

That decision forced even more fans into the already overcrowded central pens. As more people entered the pens they were forced up against those in front, who in turn were pushed up against the perimeter fencing, designed to prevent pitch invasions, by the weight of the crowd behind them.

Mr Duckenfield would later claim that fans had forced open the exit gate to enter the ground, a lie he told the 2015 inquest into the deaths that he would regret "to his dying day".

By 2.59pm supporters, desperate to escape the growing crush, had begun to climb out of the pens behind the goal onto the track surrounding the pitch.

Photographs taken minutes later showed fans, including a number of those who died, being crushed at the front of pen 3.

The situation worsened when at 3.04pm Liverpool's’ Peter Beardsley struck the crossbar of the Forest goal. As the crowd surged one of the metal crush barriers in pen 3 gave way, sending tumbling over one another and into the pen’s front fences.

Realising that something was going very wrong South Yorkshire Police Superintendent Greenwood, the ground commander, ran onto the field to gain referee Ray Lewis's attention and get him to stop the match.

It was 3:05:30 when Mr Lewis blew the whistle and desperate fans were climbing the fence in an effort to escape the crush. Some managed to escape the horrendous mass of bodies by forcing open a small gate, while others struggled for air above them

Other fans were pulled to safety by those in the West Stand above the Leppings Lane terrace. The intensity of the crush broke more crush barriers on the terraces and amid desperate scenes holes were made in the perimeter fencing by fans trying to rescue others.

At 3.10pm the police control room radioed the South Yorkshire police garage requesting bolt cutters, but none were available.

The inquest later heard that those still trapped in the pens were packed so tightly that many died of compressive asphyxia while standing.

y now the scene on the pitch, where moments earlier football was being played, now resembled that of a chaotic first aid post during battle.

Police officers, stewards and members of the St John Ambulance service appeared overwhelmed by the situation and many uninjured fans took it upon themselves to assisted the injured, with several attempting CPR on the dying, while others tore down advertising hoardings with their bare hands to use as stretchers for the injured.

Some fans trying to ferry the injured to waiting ambulances were prevented from doing so by the police cordon which had been placed across the pitch and while total of 44 ambulances arrived at the ground officers prevented all but one from entering the stadium.

In the end only 14 of the 96 who were fatally injured arrived at hospital.

South Yorkshire police officers would later accuse Liverpool fans of having caused the deaths themselves, claiming they were drunk, late, violent and uncooperative.

The 2016 inquest jury rejected the accusations and exonerated the fans, finding that there was no behaviour on their part which caused or contributed to the dangerous situation at the Leppings Lane turnstiles.

The events were relayed live to thousands of viewers by BBC’s Grandstand while on BBC radio Peter Jones described the horror in front of him, his words capturing with heartbreaking poignancy the aftermath of a disaster which would come to haunt English football for decades to come.

"The gymnasium here, at Hillsborough, is being used as a mortuary for the dead, and at this moment stewards have got little paper bags, and they're gathering up the personal belongings of the spectators,” he said. “And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

West brom

this but unironically

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

srsly though just support the club from the place you were born or where you live or your dad/mom's team or whatever. don't be another customer.

and post your boobs with a timestamp.

Bournemouth is by far the best meme team out there.

Aston Villa, the Queen's club

Lovely looking cock 2bh

i know its bait buts everton would be a decent pick

Nice pasta

shut the fuck up and show us your tits, cunt